Stomach Cancer Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Stomach Cancer?
Cancer arising in the mucus-producing cells of the stomach is known as stomach cancer. Also known as adenocarcinoma of stomach. Symptoms are fatigue, unexplained weight loss, nausea, vomiting and stomach ache.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Treatment of stomach cancer mainly depend upon the stage and size of cancer. in case of early diagnosis surgical excision is done by either by scrapping the gastric lining or removing a part of stomach (subtotal gastrectomy) or complete stomach is to be removed by total gastrectomy. Lymph nodes are also removed in found involved in cancer. Post-surgery chemotherapy, radiation therapy and targeted drug therapy is given.
Who is the Right Doctor for Stomach Cancer Treatment?
the right doctor for treating stomach cancer is a Gastroenterologist, medical and surgical oncologist.
the tests required for diagnosis of stomach cancer are imagining tests like CT scan and PET scan, exploratory tests such as Endoscopy and laparoscopic biopsy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
the five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with stomach cancer is 32% only, the main reason being the late diagnosis and metastasis of cancer to other organs.
The cost of Stomach Cancer includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include [Biopsy, Biomarker testing of the tumor, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Barium swallow, or X-ray.]
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumor and the extent to which the tumor has spread)
Type of surgery (Partial gastrectomy or Total gastrectomy)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required to know the status of the disease during the course of treatment.
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Stomach Cancer Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Stomach Cancer Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical departments.
- The hospital’s main building comprises one basement floor, ground floor, four podiums, four towers with seven floors each, and a helipad for patient transport.
Doctors for Stomach Cancer Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Medical OncologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Dhanaraju Muniswamy is a reputed Medical Oncologist, practicing for more than 10 years in his field.
- He is a gold medalist and the best outgoing student in his super specialty course of DM Medical Oncology.
- He was the first Medical Oncologist that worked in the Hospital in Maldives.
- He has expertise in the management of cases: like breast cancers, gastrointestinal oncology, lung problems, Lymphomas, preventive oncology, and targeted and immunotherapy.
- He helped create awareness by conducting cancer screening camps and providing oncological services. He was also among the governing members of the start of the cancer registry in the country.
- As an author, he has over 10 publications in various indexed national and international journals.
- He has won the ISMPO paper presentation.
Medical OncologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud has over 15 years of clinical experience as a leading Medical Oncologist.
- Her specialization is Gastrointestinal cancer (including oesophagus, gastric, colon, rectal, liver and pancreas), Solid and Haematology malignancy and Solid Tumour (especially gastrointestinal tract tumour).
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Syrian Board in Medical Oncology, the Syrian Oncology Society, the Emirate Oncology Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- She graduated from Damascus University, Syria with an MS (2006).
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud has a Master's degree (2011) in medical oncology from the Minister of Higher Education, Syria.
Medical OncologistConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Urfan Ul Haq is a renowned Medical Oncologist with nearly 27 years of work experience to his credit.
- He is a member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), UK and the European Society of Medical Oncology.
He completed his graduation (MBBS) from Ayub Medical College in 1994 and further went on to complete his European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) certification.
He even pursued his UK Medical Oncology subspecialty certification. He was even granted a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) Fellowship in Pakistan.
Dr. Urfan Ul Haq is an instructor at Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and strongly believes in sharing his professional knowledge at the same centre.
His areas of special expertise include administering all kinds of tumours, especially breast. He additionally carries out colorectal and targeted therapy as well.
- He is actively involved in research work and has numerous publications in National and International journals to his credit.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals