Sports Related Injuries Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Sports Related Injuries?
Sports Injuries are the ones that can happen during regular exercise or while playing a sport and the most common are theTennis or Golf Elbow, Hamstring Strain, Sciatica, Groin Pull, Concussion, ACL Tear, etc.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For Sports-related injuries, RICE is followed, which means, Rest the injury, Icing the injury once every hour for 20 minutes, Compressing the injury by wrapping it with an ace bandage, and elevating the injury above the heart to decrease blood flow and reduce swelling.
Who is the Right Doctor for Sports Related Injuries Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Sports-Related Injuries is an Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
Sports related injuries can be detected by Magnetic resonance imaging, which is used for diagnostic imaging of muscle injuries, joint damage, sprains, fractures, and head injuries sustained during sports and with the help of an Ultrasound, which is useful for assessing tendon damage.
Cost related to Sports Related Injuries Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|ACL Reconstruction||USD 3330 to USD 4070|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Sports Related Injuries Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 20 Hospitals and doctors for Sports Related Injuries Treatment in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Orthopedic department manages the diagnosis and treatment of all diseases as well as the injuries of the musculoskeletal system, traumatic, congenital, or acquired bones, joints, or soft tissue disorders.
- The Orthopedic department comprises of a team of qualified orthopedic surgeons, Joint & replacement surgeons, Orthopedicians with accomplished personnel.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- Medical Park is one of the top research and treatment centers in the field of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Surgeons of the orthopedic department are fully competent about giving expertise nationally and internationally.
- Orthopedic department offer services such as Bone and Joint Surgery, Arthroplasty (Hip Replacement), Arthroplasty (Knee Prosthesis), Concussion, Foot and Ankle, General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care, Hand and Upper Extremity, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, and Physical Therapy, Sarcoma Care, Shoulder Care, Spine Center, and Sports Medicine.
- At a medical park hospital, patients get well-coordinated healthcare services ran by internationally- recognized surgeons.
- Medical Park Orthopedics and Traumatology Center possess a highly skilled team that is entirely trained to heal complex wounds all over the body.
- Many surgical procedures are there for hip arthroplasty which includes the use of different metallic, ceramic or polyethylene materials to enhance the comfort of the patient.
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Sports Related Injuries Treatment in Turkey
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Serdar Zengin is a renowned Orthopaedist and Traumatologist with experience of more than 15 years.
- He graduated from Ankara Ayrancı High School in 1994 and continued his education life at Ege University Faculty of Medicine.
- He worked as a research assistant at Okmeydanı Training and Research Hospital between 2002-2007 and participated in many domestic and international courses and congresses during his specialization.
- Dr. Zengin later completed his compulsory service in Doğubeyazıt between 2008-2010, and worked at Private Bayındır Hospital since 2010.
- He has successfully treated Shoulder pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Meniscus Tear, Knee pain, Knee Problems, Knee Cover Problems, Knee Calcification, Knee Ligament Injuries, Lengthening Surgery, Backache, and Shoulder Arthritis.
- In his practice, Foot and Shoulder Surgery has constituted 60% of all his Orthopedics and Traumatology cases since 2010.
- Moreover, he has performed over 200 bone infections due to war injuries, leg and arm rescue surgeries since 2010, and stands out amongst his colleagues with his experience in limb preserving treatments.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- In practise for more than 20 years, Dr. Cagatay Ozturk is a skilled Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
- He performs surgeries for Osteochondrosis, Acute Myelitis, Hip Joint Replacement, Knee Joint Replacement, Scoliosis, Osteomyelitis, Rupture of the Meniscus, Ligament Rupture and Aseptic Necrosis of the Hip Joint.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, the North American Spine Society, the Minimally Invasive Spine Society, the Turkish Spine Society, and the Scoliosis Research Society.
- Dr. Cagatay Ozturk gained his MBBS (1997) from Hacettepe University.
- He did his specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology (2004) at Uludag University.
- Dr. Cagatay Ozturk is the author of several publications and articles.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonProfessor, 36 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmet Turan Aydin is a renowned Orthopaedist and Traumatologist with experience of more than 36 years.
- He is adept in carrying out surgeries for Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Oncology, and Sports trauma.
- Besides, he performs Arthroscopic surgeries for knee and ankle, foot and ankle surgery, hip and knee prosthesis.
- He has attended different conferences, seminars and vocational training courses such as: Institute of Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy, 1980-1981, 1991, 2008, The Nuffield Orthopedic Center, Oxford, England, 1988 and Krankenhaus für Sporverletz, Germany, 1989
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations that include the Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association, Turkish Cancer Research and Control Institution, European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO), SICOT, Turkish Society of Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery and Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association.
- After completing graduation from EGE University Faculty of Medicine in 1976, he did postgraduation in Orthopaedics and Traumatology from EGE University Faculty of Medicine in 1980.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals