Spinal Fusion Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Spinal Fusion Surgery?
Spinal fusion, also called spondylodesis or spondylosyndesis, is a neurosurgical or orthopedic surgical technique that joins two or more vertebrae. This procedure can be performed at any level in the spine and prevents any movement between the fused vertebrae.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During spinal fusion surgery, the surgeon places bone or a bonelike material within the space between two spinal vertebrae. Metal plates, screws, and rods may be used to hold the vertebrae together, so they can heal into one solid unit.
Who is the Right Doctor for Spinal Fusion Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for Spinal Fusion Surgery is a Spine Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate varies between 81-88%.
The cost of Spinal Fusion Surgery includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (X-ray or MRI may be done to evaluate the spine)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Types of Surgeries - Anterior/posterior spinal fusion, Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF), Extreme lateral interbody fusion (XLIF)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Physiotherapy (a few sessions are required in case of Spine Surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Nerve injury or Paralysis)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Spinal Fusion Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Spinal Fusion Surgery||USD 5850 to USD 7150|
|TLIF surgery||USD 14400 to USD 17600|
|Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)||USD 8820 to USD 10780|
|Spinal Endoscopic Surgery||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Spondylolisthesis Treatment||USD 13500 to USD 16500|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Spinal Fusion Surgery
What is Spinal Fusion Surgery?
Before and after Spinal Fusion Surgery.
Types of Spine Fusion Surgery.
Overview of Spinal Fusion Surgery.
Spinal Fusion Surgery Treatment.
Top hospitals and doctors for Spinal Fusion Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Spinal Fusion Surgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Neurology department works with a multidisciplinary approach with an aim to provide diagnostic and effective healthcare.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Alzheimer’s disease, Back pain, Bell’s palsy, Birth defects of the brain and spinal cord, Brain Injury, Cerebral palsy, Disk disease of the neck and lower back, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Headaches, Migraines, Sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The Department of Neuroscience at Medical Park offers specialized neurological services, and specialists committed to providing state-of-the-art, all-inclusive care.
Prof. Dr. Surat Canbay is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons in Medical Park Hospital with experience of 30+ years.
His clinical area of interest lies in the treatment of brain and spine tumors.
Medical Park Neurology & Neurosurgery Center programs are led by internationally recognized specialists who are the experts in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders.
Medical Park is rated the World's 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson's Disease Surgery.
The method applied in the surgical treatment of Parkinson's Disease and many movement disorders success rates is 80%.
In the neurological department at Medical Park Group, the department offers Brain Tumor Surgery, Tremor Surgery, and Spinal Surgery and other special treatment methods.
American Hospital, Istanbul
- For 30 years American hospitals have been offering treatments for Neurological disorders.
- The neurological department works around the clock with emergency assistance.
- The services offered by them include the treatment of the brain, spinal cord disorders, peripheral nerves, and muscle diseases. Also, provides Diagnostic EEG, video recording EEG, EMG, SEP, VEP, BAEP, and magnetic stimulation tests.
- Annually, 7-8 thousand patients are treated in the neurological department and approximately 1,200 EMG-SEP examinations are performed.
Doctors for Spinal Fusion Surgery in Turkey
Spine SurgeonAssociate Professor, 20 years of experience
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Halil Burc is an Spine Surgeon at Hisar Intercontinental Hospital, Istanbul.
He completed his medical school from Marmara University in 1998 followed by various training certifications from several prestigious institutions. Further, he joined Süleyman Demirel University as an Assistant Professor in 2015.
Currently, he is actively associated with several organizations including the Turkish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD), the Turkish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (ACTA), the Turkish Medical Association and more.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Op. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as the Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and gained a Fellowship in 2009 from Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA,
- He also has an International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
Spinal Fusion Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Spinal Fusion Surgery
FAQ videos related to Spinal Fusion Surgery
Our patient's testimonials related to Spine Surgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Spinal Fusion Surgery in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Spinal Fusion Surgery in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 15% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 6000 to USD 9000, approximately 15% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 21600 to USD 32400, approximately 315% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 24000 to USD 36000, approximately 362% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 20000 to USD 30000, approximately 285% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 131% higher than Turkey