Slip Disc Spine Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Slip Disc Spine?
Slip disc is a condition that refers to a problem with a rubbery disc between the spinal bones. This condition occurs when the soft center of a spinal disc pushes through a crack in the tougher exterior casing.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Slip disc is treatment that includes medication such as a Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, physiotherapy, and surgery in severe cases.
Who is the Right Doctor for Slip Disc Spine?
The right doctor to consult for Slip disc is an Orthopedic Surgeon along with a Physiotherapist.
To detect a slipped disc tests such as a computerized axial tomography scan (a CT or CAT scan) or a magnetic resonance imaging test (an MRI) is required as both can show soft tissue of a bulging disc.
The cost of Slip Disc includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (X-ray or MRI may be done to evaluate the spine)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Physiotherapy (a few sessions may be required in case of slip disc surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Nerve injury and paralysis)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Slip Disc Spine in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Slip Disc||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Slip Disc Spine in TurkeyFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Slip Disc Spine in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Neurology department works with a multidisciplinary approach with an aim to provide diagnostic and effective healthcare.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Alzheimer’s disease, Back pain, Bell’s palsy, Birth defects of the brain and spinal cord, Brain Injury, Cerebral palsy, Disk disease of the neck and lower back, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Headaches, Migraines, Sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The Department of Neuroscience at Medical Park offers specialized neurological services, and specialists committed to providing state-of-the-art, all-inclusive care.
Prof. Dr. Surat Canbay is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons in Medical Park Hospital with experience of 30+ years.
His clinical area of interest lies in the treatment of brain and spine tumors.
Medical Park Neurology & Neurosurgery Center programs are led by internationally recognized specialists who are the experts in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders.
Medical Park is rated the World's 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson's Disease Surgery.
The method applied in the surgical treatment of Parkinson's Disease and many movement disorders success rates is 80%.
In the neurological department at Medical Park Group, the department offers Brain Tumor Surgery, Tremor Surgery, and Spinal Surgery and other special treatment methods.
American Hospital, Istanbul
- For 30 years American hospitals have been offering treatments for Neurological disorders.
- The neurological department works around the clock with emergency assistance.
- The services offered by them include the treatment of the brain, spinal cord disorders, peripheral nerves, and muscle diseases. Also, provides Diagnostic EEG, video recording EEG, EMG, SEP, VEP, BAEP, and magnetic stimulation tests.
- Annually, 7-8 thousand patients are treated in the neurological department and approximately 1,200 EMG-SEP examinations are performed.
Doctors for Slip Disc Spine in Turkey
Spine SurgeonAssociate Professor, 20 years of experience
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Halil Burc is an Spine Surgeon at Hisar Intercontinental Hospital, Istanbul.
He completed his medical school from Marmara University in 1998 followed by various training certifications from several prestigious institutions. Further, he joined Süleyman Demirel University as an Assistant Professor in 2015.
Currently, he is actively associated with several organizations including the Turkish Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD), the Turkish Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology (ACTA), the Turkish Medical Association and more.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Op. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as the Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and gained a Fellowship in 2009 from Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA,
- He also has an International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
Slip Disc Spine Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Slip Disc Spine
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Slip Disc Spine in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Slip Disc Spine in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 20% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 5200 to USD 7800, approximately 30% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 100% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 14400 to USD 21600, approximately 260% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 23200 to USD 34800, approximately 480% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 60% higher than Turkey