Skin Cancer Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is an abnormal growth of skin cells that most often occurs on sun-exposed skin. It can also occur in areas of skin not ordinarily exposed to sunlight.
Three major types of skin cancer are basal, squamous, and melanoma.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Treatment options for skin cancer vary depending on the lesions' size, type, depth, and location. An initial skin biopsy can be sufficient to remove small skin cancers limited to the skin's surface.
Additional treatment, if required, may include Excisional surgery, Mohs surgery, Curettage, Electrodesiccation or Cryotherapy, Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy, Photodynamic therapy, Biological therapy, etc.
Who is the Right Doctor for Skin Cancer Treatment?
Dermatologists are more experts in diagnosing and caring for skin cancer than any other doctor. Dermatological oncologists specialize in diagnosing and treating skin cancer. A medical oncologist treats cancer with medication, such as chemotherapy, immunotherapy, or targeted therapy. Radiation oncologists treat cancer with radiation therapy. A surgical oncologist removes skin cancer with surgery.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The 5-year survival rate for skin cancer is 99% if detected early.
The cost of Skin Cancer includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include Skin biopsy, etc.
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumor and the extent to which the tumor has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required.
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Cost related to Skin Cancer Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Skin Cancer||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Skin Cancer Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Skin Cancer Treatment in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department team comprises well-trained specialists such as Medical Oncologists, Physicians, Chemotherapy Nurses, Radiologists, Surgeons, Psychologists, and Diet and Nutrition experts.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancers, Pancreatic Cancer, Liver Cancers, Gall Bladder and Tract Cancers, Lung cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Malignant Mesenchymal Tumors, Brain Tumors, Kidney-Bladder Cancers, Prostate cancer, Melanomas, Lymphomas, Thyroid Cancer, Testicular Cancer, and Uterine Cancers.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
Medical Park is one of the largest hospital groups in Turkey having renowned Onco-surgeons & medical oncologists.
The hospital group gained the name of ''center of excellence'' for providing exceptional medical care to the patients.
Prof. Dr. Moshe Inbar is one of the renowned oncologists with 40+ years of experience associated with the Medical Park group.
He has expertise in the treatment of breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, and urologic cancer.
Medical Park, Istanbul is the first-ever private oncology center established in Turkey.
The Oncology center at Medical Park, Istanbul are exclusive as Medical oncology & Pediatric Oncology.
There is an entirely separate section for academics and research, which continuously strives to search for new technologies and methods for better treatment options.
The services that are offered by them include Radiotherapy (Linac, Hipec), Tomotherapy, Truebeam STx, Gamma Knife, etc.
In the case of metastasis, surgeons recommend therapeutic approaches such as chemotherapy, biological therapy, or hormone therapies for efficient treatment.
American Hospital, Istanbul
For 70 years a team of dynamic physical engineers, radiation oncologists, nurses, and radiotherapy technicians has been working towards eliminating cancer.
Established as the first international satellite clinic and considered one of the largest cancer centers in the world.
It is acknowledged worldwide for their treatment plan with the patient's high chances of survival.
Well equipped with world-class technologies and follows advanced imaging techniques for better diagnosis.
Services offered by them include Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT), Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT), Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT), Breathhold 4 D treatments (ABC device), Stereotactic treatments (SRS and SRT), Brachytherapy., Total body irradiation, etc.
Doctors for Skin Cancer Treatment in Turkey
Medical OncologistProfessor, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Savaş Tuna is a well-experienced Medical Oncologist with over 30 years of experience.
- He specializes in Chemotherapy, Targeted drugs in cancer treatment, Immunotherapy, Cancer vaccines, Complementary and supportive therapies.
- After completing his medical education from Istanbul University, School of Medicine, he achieved Specialization from the internal medicine department and the Medical Oncology Department, Istanbul University Oncology Institute.
- Dr. Tuna is an active member of various organizations including the Turkish Medical Oncology Association (TTOD), Turkish Internal Medicine Specialist Association (TİHOD), Association of Turkey Ophthalmologists (THMD), and Turkey organ, tissue and cell transplantation Association.
- He has worked with many hospitals in the past including Etimesgut Air Hospital, Eitimim and Research Hospital, Ankara Atatürk Training and Research Hospital, and Medical Park Bahçelievler.
Medical OncologistProfessor, 24 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Nil Molinas Mandel is a Medical Oncologist with an experience of more than 24 years.
- She completed her medical school from Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine in 1978 followed by a major in Internal Medicine in 1983.
- In 1985, Prof. Dr. Nil Molinas Mandel started working for the Department of Internal Medicine at Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine.
- Prof. Dr. Nil Molinas Mandel earned the title of ‘Associate Professor’ in 1987 and ‘Professor’ in 1994.
- She is an active member of the Turkish Society of Medical Oncology, Turkish Society of Lung Cancer, Turkish Society of Gynecological Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, European Society of Gynecological Oncology, Society of Chemotherapy, Association of Senology, Turkish Association of Oncology Group, Association of Uro-oncology, Association of Psycho-oncology, Turkish Respiratory Society, International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer and Association of Neuro-oncology.
Medical OncologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Mustafa Ozdogan is an trained Medical Oncologist with over 15 years of practice.
- His area of specialization is Large Intestine (Colon Cancer), Cancer of the Jaw, Bladder Cancer, Bone Cancer, Gallbladder Cancer, Adrenocortical Cancer, and Breast Cancer Bowel Cancer.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, the European Medical Oncology Association, the Turkey Medical Oncology Association, the American Clinical Oncology Association, and the Antalya Breast Cancer Association.
- Dr. Mustafa Ozdogan gained his MBBS (1993) from Erciyes University.
- He did his specialization in Internal Medicine (2000) and Medical Oncology (2003) at Mediterranean University.
- Dr. Mustafa Ozdogan is the author of several publications and articles.
Skin Cancer Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Skin Cancer
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Skin Cancer in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Skin Cancer in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 17% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 33% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 17% lower than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 67% higher than Turkey