Sensory Ataxia Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Sensory Ataxia Treatment?
Sensory Ataxia is a form of Ataxia that can be caused by the impairment of the somatosensory nerve. This impairment can lead to the interruption of sensory feedback signals and a lack of muscle movement coordination. Sensory Ataxia treatment deals with stopping the progress of the nerve damage, alleviating symptoms, increasing independence, and minimizing the risk of falls.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Ataxia can't be completely cured but treatment can ease symptoms and improve quality of life. Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, and Speech therapy are suggested to improve the patient's strength and maintain their mobility.
Who is the Right Doctor for Sensory Ataxia Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Sensory Ataxia Treatment is Neurologist with a special expertise in the field of ataxia.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
There is no specific treatment for ataxia. In some cases, treating the underlying cause may help improve the ataxia. People with the condition usually live until the age of 19 to 25, although some may live into their 50s.
If ataxia develops due to an accident, surgery, or illness, the condition may stabilize or improve, but it may also get worse over time.
Sensory Ataxia Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Sensory Ataxia Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Sensory Ataxia Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Sensory Ataxia Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical departments.
- The hospital’s main building comprises one basement floor, ground floor, four podiums, four towers with seven floors each, and a helipad for patient transport.
Doctors for Sensory Ataxia Treatment in United Arab Emirates
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience
• Dr Ajit Kumar is a Renowned Neurosurgeon with 25+ years of experience. • He is currently working at NMC Speciality Hospital in Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE. • He completed his D.M from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore in 1999. • He afterwards completed a two-year fellowship in movement disorders at the Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. • Dr Ajit worked as an Assistant Professor of Neurology at St. John's Medical College in Bangalore. • He later progressed into a Consultant at Mumbai's Wockhardt Brain and Spine Hospital. • He is currently working as a Senior Consultant - Neurosurgery at NMC, Dubai. • Dr Ajit interests are in Parkinson’s disease and related movement disorders, stroke and electrophysiology. • Dr Ajit specialises in are Brain surgery, Clot removal, Aneurysm Repair, Tumor Removal, Deep brain stimulation (DBS), Endovascular procedures, Carotid endarterectomy and Coil embolization. • The Melvin Yahr fellowship, the Silver Jubilee Award for an outstanding candidate in D.M. Neurology, and the UAE Health Authority's General Civil Aviation Authority - Specialist Aeromedical Examiner licence are among Dr Ajit's honours. • Dr Ajit is a life member of the Neurological Society of India and the Indian Academy of Neurology. He has 30 publications, of which 16 are peer-reviewed, indexed, international publications. • He knows – Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and English.
NeurologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- A skilled Neurologist with more than 10 years of expertise, Dr Anantha Guruswamy.
- He manages stroke, epilepsy and headaches along with Botox injections or hemi facial spasm, blepharospasm, writer’s cramp, spasticity, and chronic migraine.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Indian Stroke Association, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Neurological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Anantha Guruswamy graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2006).
- He obtained his MD (2011) from MRMC, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India.
- He received DM (2015) from VIMS and RC, Bangalore.
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Fadel Fouad Gendy has earned the reputation of a leading Neurosurgeon with his surgical and consultative practice spanning over 34 years.
- After his graduation from Cairo University he also earned his PG. He then earned his MD and PhD qualifications from Ein Shams University, Cairo. Dr. Gendy went on to achieve further training at Vienna University, Austria and New Jersey, the USA. He also received training in cervical spine surgery from Barcelona University in Spain and for microsurgery at Columbia University in New York.
- Dr. Gendy is a leading neurosurgeon who performs surgeries for brain tumour, spinal tumour, spinal fixation, spinal trauma and head trauma. He is a leading medical professional for minimally invasive spine surgeries, back and neck pain, congenital anomalies of the brain and spinal cord in children and disc herniation. He also treats disc diseases, stroke, epilepsy and brain hemorrhage.
- He has attended many national and international conferences and presented several papers.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals