Rhinoplasty Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or Nose job is a cosmetic surgery procedure for altering and repairing the nose and improving nasal function after injury or illness. In nose reduction surgery, the most attention subject is to breathe comfortably for patients and however attain to most appropriate nose for himself/herself.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Nose reduction surgery takes 1.5 - 2 hours under general anesthesia and the patients feel minimum pain during the post-operative period through the local anesthesia. An incision is made across the tissue between the nostrils as well as within the nostrils. If additional cartilage is needed to build up the nose, it is frequently taken from the patient’s nasal septum. During the operation process, a silicone pad is applied which provides you to take breathe comfortably and these silicone pads are taken out 2 days after the operation and on the 7th day after the operation gypsums are taken out.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rhinoplasty?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure. Surgeons start as assistants and take around 8-10 years before practicing independently. Nose reduction (Rhinoplasty) surgery is a serious operation and should be done in the hands of expert surgeons.
What tests are required?
A patient needs to undergo a fasting blood sugar test, Complete Blood Count, Partial Thromboplastin Time, PTT test, and Nasal CT Scan before undergoing rhinoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Rhinoplasty has about an 85 to 90% success rate, although this could be higher if the operation is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in this procedure.
Patients should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week and should avoid exhausting activity such as jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks.
The cost of Rhinoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC, CT scan, blood sugar tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Open rhinoplasty, Closed rhinoplasty, Tip plasty (nose tip rhinoplasty), Septorhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Liquid rhinoplasty)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Rhinoplasty is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Difficulty breathing through your nose, The possibility of an uneven-looking nose, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Rhinoplasty
Before and after Rhinoplasty surgery.
Types of Rhinoplasty.
Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty.
Recovery and aftercare of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in United Arab Emirates
Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital in Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality family hospital that aims to provide healthcare service with hospitality at its core with personalised attention at key points.
- It has 25 Specialities with 8 Centres of Excellence including Maternal Education Classes, Nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, Exercise during pregnancy, Birth planning, Postnatal support, Lactation support, Mental Health Support, and Birth Companion Services - Doula.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is equipped to serve foreign patients in assisting them before, during, and after the patient's visit.
- It furnished with ultra-modern facilities like fully equipped OT, Neonatal ICU, Radiology Services, MRI, Dental Services, Ambulance, Day Care Ward, and VIP and VVIP Rooms.
- With its avant-garde medical equipment, patient-friendly interiors, and hand-picked personnel, it envisions a pro-active partnership between a healthcare professional and patient, with the emphasis on taking a holistic and long term view on the patient's health.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited.
- It accepts insurances like MetLife, Whealth International, NAS, MSH International, Daman, Aafiya etc.
Burjeel Specialty Hospital, Sharjah
- Established in October 2019, Burjeel Specialty Hospital in Sharjah is the 23rd hospital developed under VPS healthcare.
- The 75-bedded hospital is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital with 24*7 laboratory and emergency services and radiology department covering a wide range of radiology specialties.
- The hospital offers six centers of excellence that include women’s health, primary care surgery, neurosciences, bariatric surgery & weight loss, plastic, reconstructive, & cosmetic surgery, and cardiac sciences.
Doctors for Rhinoplasty in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh is an Internationally board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon with over 30 years of expertise.
- His areas of expertise includes Body contouring & liposuction, Breast augmentation, Gynaecomastia, Tummy tuck & body lifting, Rhinoplasty & septoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Hair transplant, botox, fillers, mesotherapy & different laser treatments.
- He is a member of the Iraqi Medical Association, the International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Iraqi Association of Plastic surgeons, the Pan Arabic Association of Plastic Surgeons, the National Arab-American Medical Association and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh graduated from the University of Baghdad, Iraq with an MBBS (1985).
- He obtained Iraqi board certification in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from Iraqi Commission of Medical Specializations (FICMS).
- He attained Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- He has a Fellowship of American College of Surgeons FACS).
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh holds a Membership of Royal college of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow-UK.
Rhinoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The ultimate goal of Rhinoplasty is customised, natural looking nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr expert. After he assesses your nose he will be able to tell you the exact procedures he needs to perform and how long your revision rhinoplasty recovery will take. However, keep in mind that every patient is unique and everyone heals differently.
Rhinoplasty is considerd as an Outpatient procedure i.e. no stay in hospital is required.
Patients will be able to see their results within 10-12 days once swelling subsides.However, it may take upto 6 months for the full results to appear.
Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure which is used for correcting the deformities of the nose such as deviated septum and improves its features.
- Reduce the overall size
- Improve the tip by elevation of tip
- Reducing the bulky tip
- Elevating the depressed nose
- Correction any deviated nasal septum,crooked nose
- Remove a bump/hump
- Narrow the width
- Improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip
Yes, it is definitely worth getting Rhinoplasty procedure it can only be done when the patient has stopped growing.
Rhinoplasty is best done at the age of 18 to 29 years when the nose is being completely developed.
Yes, Rhinoplasty will definitely change the shape, size and appearance of your face.
During the Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery takes around 1 to 3 hour under Local or General Anaesthesia.
Rhinoplasy takes one to three hours to be perform and it is done under general anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty is being done by experienced plastic surgeon.
In the process of Rhinoplasty all the incisions are being placed on the inner side of the nose. After opening he nasal cartilage the nasal bone, soft tissues, cartilage and the bone are reshaped. Bone shape is being corrected from inside to get its desire shape at last a splint is being placed on the nose to maintain its shape.
After Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Advised to wear splint for additional support. During the first 7 – 10 days following surgery, the side effects will begin to disappear and the splint will be removed then
It takes 6 weeks for the broken bone to heal and recover after Rhinoplasty
Because your nose swells up during the surgery so there are touch up required once the swelling subsides, About 5-10 % cases need touch up
Avoid strenous activities such as aerobics and jogging. Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
Yes, follow up is done at about six days after splint removal.
It takes around 4-6 weeks
This procedure has not got any side effects, you can have swelling around your eyes and bruising which will disappear within two to three weeks. Initially few days your nose will appear to be swollen and then it dissolve with time.
Final result of the procedure are seen at three to six months of the procedure.
For few days after surgery you will need to take pain killers. You may also feel a bit of pain if you bump your nose or roll over onto it while sleeping, but this is normal. Severe pain is not common unless you have an infection
You will feel uncomfortable on the first day after surgery. Some patients feel slightly nauseous. You may experience congestion caused by the internal swelling in your nose and may have to breathe through your mouth until your nasal passages clear up.
Maximum seven days after surgery you will need to wear bandages, some patient may need an internal splint.
Avoid blowing your nose for about two weeks following surgery to minimize the risk of bleeding. You should also refrain from exercise for at least 24 hours. After this, a little light exercise, such as walking, will improve the blood flow and help you recover faster. You can usually resume your normal activities at this point. Avoid bending or lifting anything heavier than a few pounds for several weeks. You can resume light aerobics or jogging after week two. After about three weeks, you will be able to resume your normal leisure and recreational activities. There will normally have no restrictions aside from contact sports (which you should not engage in for at least 6 weeks).
Most patients choose to remain home for a week, but some adventurous patients return within a few days! Once the splint is removed, you should be “restaurant ready” about two weeks after rhinoplasty surgery.
Contact your rhinoplasty surgeon if you experience any difficulties breathing or hear whistling when you breathe. You could have an obstruction or some type of perforation in the septum, and these problems should be addressed as soon as possible.
Some swelling may last as long as 6 weeks. Be prepared for your nose to look swollen or puffy for 3 to 4 months. You may have to wait up to 18 months before the swelling has diminished and you can see the final shape of your new nose.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals