Rhinoplasty Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or Nose job is a cosmetic surgery procedure for altering and repairing the nose and improving nasal function after injury or illness. In nose reduction surgery, the most attention subject is to breathe comfortably for patients and however attain to most appropriate nose for himself/herself.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Nose reduction surgery takes 1.5 - 2 hours under general anesthesia and the patients feel minimum pain during the post-operative period through the local anesthesia. An incision is made across the tissue between the nostrils as well as within the nostrils. If additional cartilage is needed to build up the nose, it is frequently taken from the patient’s nasal septum. During the operation process, a silicone pad is applied which provides you to take breathe comfortably and these silicone pads are taken out 2 days after the operation and on the 7th day after the operation gypsums are taken out.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rhinoplasty?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure. Surgeons start as assistants and take around 8-10 years before practicing independently. Nose reduction (Rhinoplasty) surgery is a serious operation and should be done in the hands of expert surgeons.
What tests are required?
A patient needs to undergo a fasting blood sugar test, Complete Blood Count, Partial Thromboplastin Time, PTT test, and Nasal CT Scan before undergoing rhinoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Rhinoplasty has about an 85 to 90% success rate, although this could be higher if the operation is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in this procedure.
Patients should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week and should avoid exhausting activity such as jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks.
The cost of Rhinoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC, CT scan, blood sugar tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Open rhinoplasty, Closed rhinoplasty, Tip plasty (nose tip rhinoplasty), Septorhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Liquid rhinoplasty)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Rhinoplasty is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Difficulty breathing through your nose, The possibility of an uneven-looking nose, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Rhinoplasty in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Rhinoplasty||USD 3600 to USD 4400|
|Nose Reshaping||USD 3240 to USD 3960|
Rhinoplasty in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Rhinoplasty are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Rhinoplasty
Before and after Rhinoplasty surgery.
Types of Rhinoplasty.
Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty.
Recovery and aftercare of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh, Malacca
- Pantai Hospital Ayer Keroh or or PHAK is a 35-year-old tertiary care hospital that has been serving people with dedication, comfort, and a holistic approach.
- It is one of 14 hospitals operated by the Pantai Holdings Sdn Bhd (Pantai Group), Malaysia's leading private healthcare group.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that excels particularly in Cardiology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Geriatric Medicine, General Surgery, Renal Medicine, and Urology.
- The Hospital has Centres of Excellence namely, Cancer Care, Cardiac & Cardiothoracic Care, and Orthopaedics Centre.
- To have a the right diagnoses and treatments, the Hospital is supported by the state-of-the art technologies and equipment such as 640-Slice CT Scanner, Biplane X-Ray System, and Linear Accelerator ELEKTA Synergy.
- It is the first hospital in southern Malaysia to install SagiNova HDR Afterloader for high dose rate image-guided (3D) brachytherapy.
- It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) under the Malaysian Ministry of Health which recognises the highest standard of safety and quality for healthcare services.
- The International Patient services assist in appointments, airport and ferry transfers, hotel accommodations, billing, and follow-up.
Doctors for Rhinoplasty in Malaysia
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 47 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmad Ridzwan Arshad is a leading Cosmetic Surgeon with a vast experience of +47 years.
- He passed out from Agra University in 1974 after completing his MBBS, and then onwards pursued several fellowships across the US, UK and in Malaysia too.
- Dr. Arshad is a specialist of reconstructive surgery, liposuction, double eyelid surgery, cleft lip surgery among a few other cosmetic procedures.
- He has co-authored a few research papers.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Benjamin George is a leading Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon having more than 31 years of experience.
- He has extensive knowledge of his field and is specializes in breast surgery liposuction.
- He is an active member of the Malaysian Association of Plastic and Cranio-Facial Surgeons, Academy of Medicine, Malaysia, and Malaysian Medical Association.
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment to every patient.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Kim K. Tan is a leading and a skilled Cosmetic Surgeon with +31 years of experience in the field.
- He is among the founding members of the Cleft, Lip and Palate Association of Malaysia.
- Dr. Tan is a pass-out of the Charing Cross Hospital Medical School, London (1980) and then became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 1985. He underwent further training in UK.
- On his return to Malaysia in 1992, he took up lecturership at the University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.
- Dr. Tan's areas of expertise include breast reconstruction, cleft open palate, eyelid, hand surgery, facial trauma surgery, eyelid and facial reconstructive surgery.
Rhinoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The ultimate goal of Rhinoplasty is customised, natural looking nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr expert. After he assesses your nose he will be able to tell you the exact procedures he needs to perform and how long your revision rhinoplasty recovery will take. However, keep in mind that every patient is unique and everyone heals differently.
Rhinoplasty is considerd as an Outpatient procedure i.e. no stay in hospital is required.
Patients will be able to see their results within 10-12 days once swelling subsides.However, it may take upto 6 months for the full results to appear.
Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure which is used for correcting the deformities of the nose such as deviated septum and improves its features.
- Reduce the overall size
- Improve the tip by elevation of tip
- Reducing the bulky tip
- Elevating the depressed nose
- Correction any deviated nasal septum,crooked nose
- Remove a bump/hump
- Narrow the width
- Improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip
Yes, it is definitely worth getting Rhinoplasty procedure it can only be done when the patient has stopped growing.
Rhinoplasty is best done at the age of 18 to 29 years when the nose is being completely developed.
Yes, Rhinoplasty will definitely change the shape, size and appearance of your face.
During the Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery takes around 1 to 3 hour under Local or General Anaesthesia.
Rhinoplasy takes one to three hours to be perform and it is done under general anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty is being done by experienced plastic surgeon.
In the process of Rhinoplasty all the incisions are being placed on the inner side of the nose. After opening he nasal cartilage the nasal bone, soft tissues, cartilage and the bone are reshaped. Bone shape is being corrected from inside to get its desire shape at last a splint is being placed on the nose to maintain its shape.
After Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Advised to wear splint for additional support. During the first 7 – 10 days following surgery, the side effects will begin to disappear and the splint will be removed then
It takes 6 weeks for the broken bone to heal and recover after Rhinoplasty
Because your nose swells up during the surgery so there are touch up required once the swelling subsides, About 5-10 % cases need touch up
Avoid strenous activities such as aerobics and jogging. Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
Yes, follow up is done at about six days after splint removal.
It takes around 4-6 weeks
This procedure has not got any side effects, you can have swelling around your eyes and bruising which will disappear within two to three weeks. Initially few days your nose will appear to be swollen and then it dissolve with time.
Final result of the procedure are seen at three to six months of the procedure.
For few days after surgery you will need to take pain killers. You may also feel a bit of pain if you bump your nose or roll over onto it while sleeping, but this is normal. Severe pain is not common unless you have an infection
You will feel uncomfortable on the first day after surgery. Some patients feel slightly nauseous. You may experience congestion caused by the internal swelling in your nose and may have to breathe through your mouth until your nasal passages clear up.
Maximum seven days after surgery you will need to wear bandages, some patient may need an internal splint.
Avoid blowing your nose for about two weeks following surgery to minimize the risk of bleeding. You should also refrain from exercise for at least 24 hours. After this, a little light exercise, such as walking, will improve the blood flow and help you recover faster. You can usually resume your normal activities at this point. Avoid bending or lifting anything heavier than a few pounds for several weeks. You can resume light aerobics or jogging after week two. After about three weeks, you will be able to resume your normal leisure and recreational activities. There will normally have no restrictions aside from contact sports (which you should not engage in for at least 6 weeks).
Most patients choose to remain home for a week, but some adventurous patients return within a few days! Once the splint is removed, you should be “restaurant ready” about two weeks after rhinoplasty surgery.
Contact your rhinoplasty surgeon if you experience any difficulties breathing or hear whistling when you breathe. You could have an obstruction or some type of perforation in the septum, and these problems should be addressed as soon as possible.
Some swelling may last as long as 6 weeks. Be prepared for your nose to look swollen or puffy for 3 to 4 months. You may have to wait up to 18 months before the swelling has diminished and you can see the final shape of your new nose.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Rhinoplasty
FAQ videos related to Rhinoplasty
More searches related to Rhinoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Rhinoplasty in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Rhinoplasty in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- India, USD 2560 to USD 3840, approximately 20% lower than Malaysia
- Turkey, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 38% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 3280 to USD 4920, approximately 3% higher than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 38% lower than Malaysia
- Israel, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 38% lower than Malaysia
- Singapore, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 25% lower than Malaysia