Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery Cost In GermanyChat
What is Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery?
A Revision ACL Reconstruction is a second surgery needed to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The procedure of Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery involves using one of the patient's own tendons and it is done in various stages.
Who is the Right Doctor for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery is an Orthopedic Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is high and varies between 70-75%.
Possible risks after reconstruction of the ACL may include injuries, Tunnel malposition, Patellar fracture, knee stiffness, and infection, etc.
Recovery after ACL Reconstruction Surgery takes about nine months. It may take up to 12 months or more before athletes can return to their sports.
Cost related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Revision ACL Reconstruction Surgery||USD 7380 to USD 9020|
|ACL Reconstruction||USD 3600 to USD 4400|
Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
ACL - Anterior Cruciate Ligament
Before and after Anterior Cruciate Ligament treatment.
Symptoms of Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury.
The treatment procedure in Anterior Cruciate Ligament.
Implantation in Anterior Cruciate Ligament.
Top hospitals and doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
- Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden was established in the year 1815 and is one of the oldest and most reputed hospitals in Germany.
- The hospital is famous for its high standards of medical services and is recognised by many certificates received from international quality centers including ISO 19001 and DKG certificates.
- The University Hospital was a part of the “Best quality of medical service and patient care in Germany” list, published by Focus Health magazine and in 2020, 15 departments received the “Top National Hospital” award as well
- Since 2019, the doctors of the neurosurgery department use MRI-3 Tesla to monitor the patient’s state during the surgery, which makes the department one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The hospital’s activity is closely overseen by a Supervisory Council, which ensure the hospital upholds its quality and effective management.
- In 2007, the Dresden University Hospital Cancer Center received the “Best oncology center” from the German Cancer Aid Society (DKH).
- Since 2012. the Carl Gustav Carus Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center has been leading the Focus magazine “Best medical facilities in Germany” rating.
- The hospital includes general and special ophthalmological departments with 41 inpatient wards out of which 8 of them are for child patients.
Doctors for Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in Germany
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonDirector, 26 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Carsten Perka is a renowned Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 26+ years in the field.
- He is the President of the German Society for Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery (DGOOC), German Society for Endoprosthetics (AE), and Deputy President of the German Society for Orthopaedics and Trauma (DGOU).
- He is also a member of the Steering Board of AORecon, German Trauma Society (DGU), and American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS).
- He pursued his medical education at Charité – Humboldt University Berlin in 1991 and later completed his doctorate and habilitation at Charité – University Medicine Berlin under the supervision of Prof. H. Zippel.
- In addition, he is also a professor in arthroplasty and regenerative medicine since 2006 and professor of orthopedics since 2010.
- As an editorial board member and reviewer for multiple prestigious medical journals, Professor Perka holds leadership positions in many national and international professional organizations.
- He has been named repeatedly by Focus magazine as one of the best orthopedic surgeons in Germany.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonDirector, 32 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Sudkamp is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 32+ years of experience.
- He has professional membership of the German Society for Trauma Surgery, German Society for Surgery, Working Group for Arthroscopy (AGA), German Society for Sports Medicine, European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow (SECEC), and German Society for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery.
- He is also a corresponding member of the Orthopedic Trauma Association of North America, International Member Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), & American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Chairman Shoulder Expert Group of the AO/ASIF, and Chairman Research Board of the AO.
- He first studied electrical engineering at the Technical University of Hannover in 1969 and later studied Medicine in 1975 at the Hannover Medical School.
- In 1998, he also did a Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Trauma Surgery from Hannover Medical School.
- He has expertise in Fracture, Hip Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Bone, Biomechanics, Knee Surgery, Knee Injuries, Tissue Engineering, Biomaterials, etc.
- He has presented multiple paper presentations at State and National conferences and written well-researched articles for many journals.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Rolauffs is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 20+ years of experience.
- He has is a long-term member of multiple international and German societies including the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS), International CartilageRepair Society (ICRS), and German Association of Trauma Surgery(DGU).
- During his early stage of residency, he pursued a two-year post-doctoral research fellowship in the Department of Biochemistry, followed by a second, three-year post-doctoral fellowship for Biomedical Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Boston.
- He additionally received a six-month clinical scholarship in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Brigham and Women's Hospital, at Harvard Medical School.
- In 2009, he founded and headed the Laboratory for Molecular Biomechanicsat the University of Tübingen, Germany, and in 2012, he was appointed deputy director of the newly founded Siegfried Weller Institute for Trauma Research at the BGU.
- His expertise lies in areas such as Sports Injuries, Tissue Engineering, Biomechanical Engineering, Biomaterials Fracture, Biomechanics, Knee Surgery, Knee Injuries, etc.
- He has written various well-researched articles for many national and international journals.
Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Knee Surgery
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
FAQ videos related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
More searches related to Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Revision Acl Reconstruction Surgery in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 57% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 57% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 27% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 46% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 15200 to USD 22800, approximately 132% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 15% lower than Germany