Removal Of Kidney Stones Cost In South AfricaChat
Are you planning Removal Of Kidney Stones in South Africa?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Top hospitals and doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in South AfricaFilter
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in South Africa
- Mediclinic George, George is a multi-speciality hospital that came up in 2020. Its is the main administrative centre of the Southern Cape.
- The hospital offers neonatal care, neurosurgery, paediatrics, urology, orthopaedics, dermatology, rheumatology, general surgery, vascular surgery, psychiatry, ENT surgery, gynaecologist & obstetrician, clinical technology - cardiology, pathology- microbiological, radiation - oncology, bariatric surgery and such other specialities. Anaesthesiology is another speciality too. It also offers CT scan, 3D scan, MRI, pathology, renal dialysis and radiology services.
- Its specialised services include, antenatal classes, pre-admission centre and sleep studies.
- Mediclinic George, George has an emergency centre, an NICU, and 215 beds.
- The medical team at the hospital is skilled and known for excellent treatments.
- The nurse and technicians at the hospital are very co-operative and prompt.
- Mediclinic George, George is a three-storeyed building built across 25,746 sq. m.
- The premises are spacious, roomy and hygienic.
- Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa is a very old private, multi-speciality non-profit hospital that was set up in 1904. It started as a nursing hospital with very few beds.
- The hospital has received the Discovery Top 20 Private Hospitals award for several years in a row.
- Some of the specialities offered are, radiology, woundcare, audiology, cardiology, CTVS, diabetes, ENT, general surgery, intensive care, neurology, neurosurgery, nuclear medicine, orthopaedic surgery, pediatric gastroenterologist, paediatrics, cosmetic surgery, It also offers consultations for, diet/nutrition and conditions that need specialists.
- The infrastructure at Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa comprises 181 hospital beds, as against the six beds that it started with. It has 430 employees. It has operation theatres. Along with a private practice, the hospital also offers a 24-hour emergency service. It has a pharmacy, and a coffee shop.
- The doctors at the hospital are of world-class repute and it is particularly known for nursing. Together, they offer expert care.
- At Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa, the patient rooms are modern
- Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa now has acquired a new look. It is very modern and the interiors are tastefully done. The premises are spacious with ample light.
- The hospital's surroundings include outdoor gardens and verandas. It has an old-world charm to it that exudes a relaxing feel, thus enabling speedier recovery of patients.
- Mediclinic Plettenberg Bay is the only private clinic in Plettenberg Bay; it was a local retirement village care unit but commissioned in 2016 as Mediclinic.
- It is part of the Mediclinic International healthcare services group that focuses on specialist-orientated, multi-disciplinary services and operates in Switzerland, South Africa, Namibia, and the UAE.
- The Clinic offers services such as Emergency, High-care Unit/ Intensive, Woundcare and Stoma therapy clinic, a 3 and 4D Scan, Pathology, Radiology, and Renal dialysis.
- Although it is one of the smallest hospitals among the Mediclinic hospital group, it has similar state-of-the-art facilities as that of others in South Africa and Namibia.
Doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in South Africa
EndourologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Kent Pluke Specialist urological surgeon in South Africa.
- He Focused on medical conditions related to the genito-urinary system.
- The doctor completed his Graduation and Postgradute degree from University of Cape Town.
- His Special area of interest in endo-urology.
- He has various national and international publications under his name.
UrologistConsultant, 12 years of experience
- Dr. S.G. de Jager is one of the famous Urologist in Cape Town.
- He completed his undergraduate training at Pretoria University in 2006.
- Dr. de Jager has a passion for urology that stems from his introduction to the field during his undergraduate training in Pretoria.
- His gravitation towards urology eventually lead him to the steps of Table Mountain where he was accepted into the University of Cape Town’s (UCT) urology specialist training programme in 2013.
- His area of expertise is Vasectomy, Circumcision, Kidney Stones - Workup and Management, Bladder Stones - Workup and Management and Prostate Cancer - Screening, Diagnosis and Management.
- He is also specialized in Minimally Invasive Surgical Options (Laparoscopic Surgery), Female Urology and Paediatric Urology.
UrologistConsultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr. Brighton Mashava is a renowned Urologist in South Africa.
- He has been practicing for the past 13 years and has gained skills and expertise.
- His areas of specialization are Oncology, Male Sexual Health, etc.
- He did MBChB from the University of Limpopo in 2009 and FC in Urololgy from Colleges of Medicine, South Africa in 2019.
- He is recommended by many patients because of his friendly behavior.
Removal Of Kidney Stones Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals