Removal Of Kidney Stones Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Removal Of Kidney Stones in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Removal of Kidney Stones||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
|Urinary stones kidney stones||Rs.113575 to Rs.151434|
|PCNL||Rs.97680 to Rs.130240|
|Right PCNL With Left DJ Stenting||Rs.133200 to Rs.177600|
|Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithotripsy- URSL||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
|RIRS||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
Are you planning Removal Of Kidney Stones in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Removal Of Kidney Stones in India
UrologistSenior Consultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. DVSLN Sharma is a well-known Urologist having 31+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU), Urology Consultation, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Surgery, and Urethrotomy.
- After completing MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1990, he pursued MS in General Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1996 followed by M.Ch. in Urology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000.
- He is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a recipient of several awards and recognitions.
Cost of consultation for Removal Of Kidney Stones with Dr. DVSLN Sharma starts from INR 1000.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
- Established the Urology department at Fortis Escorts
- Clinical interest in Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate, Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Received the E.C.F.M.G Certificate from USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice Urology and Medicine at Florida
- Adept at treating Prostate Diseases including Benign and Cancerous Prostate Enlargement
- Previously received Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Completed Non-Scalpel Vasectomy Training Course, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, (December 2006) and Online Basic Urologic Ultrasound course, Organized by the American Urology Association in 2010
- Member of prestigious organizations like Urology Society of India, Indian Medical Association, American Urology Association, American Medical Association and Rotary Club, New Delhi
Cost of consultation for Removal Of Kidney Stones with Dr. Ashish Sabharwal starts from INR 1500.
UrologistConsultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Gupta is a consultant Urologist having 13+ years of experience in the related field.
- He is a JIPMER alumnus and completed his Urology MCh in 2013.
- His surgical skills include Endourology, Uro-Oncology and Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Rahul Gupta has vast practising experience in the field of Urology. His past experience includes working in the Urology department in PGIMER, R.M.L. Hospital and BMHRC Bhopal.
- His special interest lies in Renal Transplant, Andrology and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Cost of consultation for Removal Of Kidney Stones with Dr. Rahul Gupta starts from INR 800.
Removal Of Kidney Stones Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Removal Of Kidney Stones cost in different cities in India?
The price for Removal Of Kidney Stones in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.75036 to Rs.117364
- Gurgaon: Rs.76960 to Rs.115440
- Noida: Rs.72150 to Rs.120250
- Chennai: Rs.76960 to Rs.110630
- Mumbai: Rs.78884 to Rs.117364
- Bangalore: Rs.75036 to Rs.113516
- Kolkata: Rs.72150 to Rs.108706
- Jaipur: Rs.67340 to Rs.107744
- Mohali: Rs.69264 to Rs.163540
- Ahmedabad: Rs.64454 to Rs.106782
- Hyderabad: Rs.74074 to Rs.112554
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
FAQ videos related to Removal Of Kidney Stones
Treatment videos related to Removal Of Kidney Stones
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Removal Of Kidney Stones in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Removal Of Kidney Stones in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 75% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 100% higher than India
- Germany, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than India
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 3920 to USD 5880, approximately 145% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 50% higher than India