Rehabilitation Cost In IsraelChat
What is Rehabilitation?
Rehabilitation, also known as physiatry, is a branch of medicine that aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to people with physical impairments or disabilities.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Rehabilitation procedure involves progressive mobilization, graduated exercise, and the use of heat and cold dor pain relief and it is done according to the type of injury.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rehabilitation?
The right doctor to consult for Rehabilitation is an Orthopedic Surgeon along with a Sports Physiotherapist.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 80-95%.
The recovery time for Rehabilitation depends on the type of injury and it usually takes around 4-6 weeks but may take three to four months for a severe case.
The cost of Rehabilitation includes:
- Physiotherapy sessions, Orthopedic surgery specialistsConsultation Nutritionist session for better Diet , etc.
- Number of follow-up sessions
- Cost of medication, if required
- Patient's hospital stay, if required
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- The severity of the injury
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Top hospitals and doctors for Rehabilitation in IsraelFilter
Showing 5 Hospitals and doctors for Rehabilitation in Israel
- Assuta Hospital in Tel Aviv is one of the many private medical centres owned by Maccabi Healthcare.
- Assuta medical centres are known for their Minimally Invasive Surgeries and 13% of surgery in Israel is performed in these centres.
- The hospital performs surgeries in many types of the medical sector including the brain, breast, eye, gastroenterology, gynaecology, heart, orthopaedics, and urology among others.
- It is well supported by state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging technologies like advanced CT, PET-CT, MRI and two-head nuclear imaging camera.
- Assuta has departments comprising Bariatric Centre, Cardiovascular Centre, Diagnostic & Imaging Centre, Haematology Centre, Neurosurgery Centre, Surgery Centre, and Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Centre.
- It has Centres of Excellence namely, ENT, Gastroenterology Department, Gynaecology Department, Orthopaedics Department, and Urology Department.
- Moreover, it has an Oncology Centre which includes Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Orthopaedic Cancer, and Prostate Cancer.
- It has an international department which assists patients in coordinating appointments, medical plans, travel visas, accommodations, and other needful. The team speaks English, Arabic, and Russian.
- Established in the year 1980, Edith Wolfson Medical Center (WMC) is a multi-specialty medical center in Holon providing advanced medical services to a population of approximately half a million inhabitants in central Israel.
- WMC employs over 3,000 workers including doctors, nurses, paramedical staff, and administrative and maintenance personnel.
- The hospital has over 685 beds, 60 departments, and 14 out-patient clinics and institutes including the Ophthalmology Department, the innovative Gastroenterology Department, Pediatric Neurology Department, and Obstetrics and Gynecology Division.
- Maximum attention is given to the need to maintain a positive atmosphere between the treating staff and the patients, and to provide an attentive ear and mutual respect.
- The staff is committed to maintaining the patient's dignity and providing personal attention to the patient and his family, alert to the mental distress that the patient and his family are going through, and attentive to the wishes and beliefs of the patient.
- WMC accommodates General ICU where the treatment of the critical patient is carried out in cooperation with specialists in various professions (surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, nephrology, pulmonary, and cardiology).
- The Department of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery has accumulated extensive experience in coronary bypass surgery (with and without a cardiopulmonary machine), replacement and repair of all heart valves, and aortic surgeries (aorta) as well as oncological and general thoracic surgery over the years.
- WMC has its Stroke unit with 6 treatment units, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- The Staff communicates in Hebrew, English, and Arabic.
- Established in 1918, Hadassah University Medical Center is a tertiary care medical organization with all medical expertise and sub-specialties.
- The center also annually provides various fellowships and training programs to dozens of medical experts.
- For approximately 100 years, Hadassah Medical Center has been leading in providing world-class medical facilities in Israel and pioneered the development of healthcare standards in Israel.
- Hadassah focuses on translational medicine, combining state-of-the-art medical and surgical care with high-level interdisciplinary research.
- After the establishment of its first hospital on Jerusalem’s Street of the Prophets in 1918, the medical organization expanded its medical facilities by constructing two University hospitals in Jerusalem – located on Mt. Scopus and in Ein Karem.
- The centers perform more than 45,000 surgical procedures annually.
- Hadassah Medical Organization was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005, has won 12 Israel Prizes, over 2,000 scientific publications in the past 5 years, 150 clinical trials, and 15 start-ups.
- Not only this but around 40-50% of bio-medical research in Israel is conducted here, at Hadassah Medical Center.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals