Post Stroke Rehab Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment are:
Are you planning Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical departments.
- The hospital’s main building comprises one basement floor, ground floor, four podiums, four towers with seven floors each, and a helipad for patient transport.
Burjeel Specialty Hospital, Sharjah
- Established in October 2019, Burjeel Specialty Hospital in Sharjah is the 23rd hospital developed under VPS healthcare.
- The 75-bedded hospital is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital with 24*7 laboratory and emergency services and radiology department covering a wide range of radiology specialties.
- The hospital offers six centers of excellence that include women’s health, primary care surgery, neurosciences, bariatric surgery & weight loss, plastic, reconstructive, & cosmetic surgery, and cardiac sciences.
Doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in United Arab Emirates
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience
• Dr Ajit Kumar is a Renowned Neurosurgeon with 25+ years of experience. • He is currently working at NMC Speciality Hospital in Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE. • He completed his D.M from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore in 1999. • He afterwards completed a two-year fellowship in movement disorders at the Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. • Dr Ajit worked as an Assistant Professor of Neurology at St. John's Medical College in Bangalore. • He later progressed into a Consultant at Mumbai's Wockhardt Brain and Spine Hospital. • He is currently working as a Senior Consultant - Neurosurgery at NMC, Dubai. • Dr Ajit interests are in Parkinson’s disease and related movement disorders, stroke and electrophysiology. • Dr Ajit specialises in are Brain surgery, Clot removal, Aneurysm Repair, Tumor Removal, Deep brain stimulation (DBS), Endovascular procedures, Carotid endarterectomy and Coil embolization. • The Melvin Yahr fellowship, the Silver Jubilee Award for an outstanding candidate in D.M. Neurology, and the UAE Health Authority's General Civil Aviation Authority - Specialist Aeromedical Examiner licence are among Dr Ajit's honours. • Dr Ajit is a life member of the Neurological Society of India and the Indian Academy of Neurology. He has 30 publications, of which 16 are peer-reviewed, indexed, international publications. • He knows – Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and English.
NeurologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- A skilled Neurologist with more than 10 years of expertise, Dr Anantha Guruswamy.
- He manages stroke, epilepsy and headaches along with Botox injections or hemi facial spasm, blepharospasm, writer’s cramp, spasticity, and chronic migraine.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association, the Indian Academy of Neurology, the Indian Stroke Association, the Association of Surgeons of India, the Neurological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Anantha Guruswamy graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2006).
- He obtained his MD (2011) from MRMC, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India.
- He received DM (2015) from VIMS and RC, Bangalore.
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Fadel Fouad Gendy has earned the reputation of a leading Neurosurgeon with his surgical and consultative practice spanning over 34 years.
- After his graduation from Cairo University he also earned his PG. He then earned his MD and PhD qualifications from Ein Shams University, Cairo. Dr. Gendy went on to achieve further training at Vienna University, Austria and New Jersey, the USA. He also received training in cervical spine surgery from Barcelona University in Spain and for microsurgery at Columbia University in New York.
- Dr. Gendy is a leading neurosurgeon who performs surgeries for brain tumour, spinal tumour, spinal fixation, spinal trauma and head trauma. He is a leading medical professional for minimally invasive spine surgeries, back and neck pain, congenital anomalies of the brain and spinal cord in children and disc herniation. He also treats disc diseases, stroke, epilepsy and brain hemorrhage.
- He has attended many national and international conferences and presented several papers.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals