Post Stroke Rehab Treatment Cost In MalaysiaChat
Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment are:
Are you planning Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in Malaysia?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in Malaysia
Ara Damansara Medical Centre, Selangor
Ara Damansara Medical Centre (ADMC), situated in Selangor, Malaysia is part of Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare (RSDH) which is one of the leading private healthcare groups and a pioneer of advanced medical practices and technologies.
The Medical Centre has extensive medical and surgical specialities such as Breast Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oculoplastic Surgery, Oncology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology to mention a few.
It also has a comprehensive Paediatric department which includes Cardiology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology & Strabismus Surgery.
The Eye Care Unit is a speciality of the Medical Centre equipped with many of the latest ocular diagnostics and treatment, on par with some of the leading eye centres around the world.
It is supported by cutting edge medical technologies and equipment like 3 Tesla MRI Scanner and Dual Source Flash CT Scanner (low dose).
It has a dedicated International Patient Care Team that helps from hospital appointment and discharge, cost estimation, accommodations, hotels, language interpretation services, and local tours.
Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor
- Sunway Medical Centre, Selangor is a tertiary private healthcare hospital and one of the leading hospitals in the region.
- It offers comprehensive medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Spine Surgery, Infertility Treatments, ENT, Paediatrics and many others.
- It has 26 Centres of Excellence that provide integrated, personalised, and customer-focused services.
- Its excellence in providing cutting edge healthcare services is evident through the many awards it has received like the Malaysia Smart Hospital Company of the Year 2021, Asia Pacific Oncology (Radiation) Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Fertility Hospital of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Paediatric Ophthalmology Service Provider of the Year 2020, Asia Pacific Medical Tourism Hospital of the Year 2020, CHT Pursuit of Excellence National Award 2020 - Healthcare category, to mention more recent ones.
- It is the first hospital in Southeast Asia to be awarded the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) accreditation.
- It also is accredited as the Europeans Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) designated Centre of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care for the period of 2019-2021.
- The Medical Centre is supported by avante grade technologies like Gamma Knife ICON, da Vinci robotic-assisted surgical system, Siemens xSPECT-CT, Varian TrueBeam Stx, Philips Azurion, intra operative radiation therapy (IORT) to give the best diagnosis and treatment to patients.
- Sunway Medical Centre is affiliated with University of Cambridge, Royal Papworth Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Monash University Malaysia to further its strive for excellence in medical education, training, and research.
- It has an International Patient Centre that supports patients from around the world everything from admission to discharge and follow-up along with accommodations, visa, food, transportation, cost estimation etc.
Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani
- Pantai Hospital Sungai Petani, located in the northern part of Malaysia is one of the many hospitals operated by the Pantai Group, a leading private healthcare service provider in Malaysia.
- It offers 13 medical and surgical specialities like Cardiology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics Surgery, Paediatrics & Urology.
- It also offers Health Packages in cardiac, maternity, sleep, and for senior citizens.
- The Hospital invests in advanced technical facilities like MRI, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Digital Mammography, and Ultrasonography to mention a few.
Doctors for Post Stroke Rehab Treatment in Malaysia
NeurologistConsultant, 18 years of experience
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah is a trained Neurologist with +18 years of experience.
- He is proficient in Lumbar puncture (LP), Nerve conduction study (NCS), Thrombolytic therapy, Transcranial doppler (TCD) and Stroke.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Association and the Academy of Medicine, Malaysia.
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah earned his MBBS (2001) and M.Med (2009) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He received a fellowship in Neurology from the Malaysian Ministry of Health in 2013.
- He obtained another fellowship in Stroke from the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia in 2015.
- Dr Siva Seeta Ramaiah is the author of several publications and articles.
NeurologistConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr Yong Fee Mann is a skilled Neurologist with 35 years of clinical expertise.
- She performs treatments such as Botox injection, Electromyography (EMG), Nerve conduction study (NCS), Neurological disorders, Polysomnography, Epilepsy and stroke.
- She is a member of the Medical Council of Malaysia, the Persatuan Epilepsi Malaysia and the Malaysian Society of Neurosciences.
- Dr Yong Fee Mann obtained her MBBS (1984) from the University of Sheffield, UK.
- She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK, 1991).
- Dr Yong Fee Mann received subspecialty training (1995) in neuromuscular diseases and general neurology at St Vincent Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
NeurologistConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong is a renowned Neurologist who has worked in the medical sector for over 30 years.
- He focuses on procedures such as Botox injection for dystonia, Headache pain relief, Migraine treatment, Thrombolytic therapy, Transcranial doppler (TCD), and Stroke.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong has completed an MBBS (1989) from the University of NSW, Australia.
- He has obtained MRCP (1993) from the Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- Dr. Ng Wai Keong is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Hokkien and English.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals