Penile Lengthening Cost In ThailandChat
What is Penile Lengthening?
Penile lenghening is a technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In children with true micropenis, the first step in management is always the least invasive, which includes the application of exogenous testosterone.Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil. but sometimes, there is a significant risk of foreign body reaction and swelling. Autologous fat grafting has been described to increase penile length and girth this is a much less invasive procedure compared to flap reconstruction.Local, regional and free flap options exist to lengthen the penis. These have typically been described for penile lengthening if the penis is shortened due to epispadias and exstrophy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Patient needs to wait for a month to 6 weeks before resuming sexual relations. Your sexual performance will not be affected by this surgery nor will the ability to urinate. It can take from 3 to 6 months before you see the complete results of this surgery.
The cost of Penile Lengthening includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood clotting tests, glucose levels, blood count tests, X-ray, etc.)
Surgery cost [depends on the type of surgery]
Types of surgery [Cutting the suspensory ligament, Fat injection, Tissue grafting, Penis implants, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as scarring, infection, pain, loss of penile sensation, or erectile dysfunction)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Penile Lengthening in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Penile Lengthening Surgery||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Penile Lengthening
Penile Lengthening Surgery
Before and after images of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Types of Penile Lengthening surgery.
The procedure of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in ThailandFilter
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
BNH Hospital, Bangkok
- Formerly the Bangkok Nursing Hospital, BNH Hospital is one of the leading hospitals in South East Asia and the first private international hospital in Thailand.
- Established in 1898, the hospital provides tertiary care and has been progressively offering premium medical and surgical services to enable patients to have the best treatment with international standards.
- It is an affiliated hospital of the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS) network that provides an integrated healthcare system including knowledge, research, clinical and treatment sharing, and coordinating manpower, protocols, and operations with other regions.
- It has Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation and Hospital Accreditation (HA) of Thailand.
- The hospital received Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2004 PR & Brand Management, The Prime Minister’s Export Awards for the Most Recognized Service in 2004, AustCham Thailand Business Awards in 2007, a hospital of choice for Australians in Thailand, and Business Excellence Award in 2007 for Best Professional Services Export Services Company.
- It has more than 25 departments and centres like the Bangkok International Fertility Centre, Breast Health Centre, Cardiometabolic Centre, Dermatology & Beauty Centre, Digestive Care Centre, ENT Centre, Gynaecology Centre, Paediatrics Centre, Shoulder & Joint Centre, Spine Centre, and Surgery & Urology Department.
- The BNH Referral Centre provides one-stop medical services for expatriates and international patients. It also has language interpretation services in various European languages like Norwegian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, and Asian languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Japanese, etc.
- To enhance its clinical services to offer the best treatment at the right time, it networks with leading government hospitals to combat complex diseases and find the right care.
- It operates with cutting-edge technologies like MRI, 64 Slice CT Scanner, Holter Monitor, Mammogram, and many more.
- It has the International Travel Medicine Clinic (ITMC), the only clinic in Thailand providing expert medical travel services for individual travellers.
Doctors for Penile Lengthening in Thailand
UrologistConsultant, 50 years of experience
- Dr. Damrongpan Watanachote has an elaborate career of 50 years working as a prominent Urologist in Thailand.
- He is a member of the Thai Medical Council.
- Dr. Damrongpan Watanachote has completed an MBBS (1972) and MD (1981) from Tohoku University, Japan.
- He has a Diplomate in Urology (1975) from the St. Luke International Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
- Dr. Damrongpan Watanachote has a Diplomate in General Surgery (1977) from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- He has a Fellowship in Urology (1986) from the Toronto University, Canada.
- Dr. Damrongpan Watanachote is well-versed in English, Japanese and Thai.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 36 years of experience
- Dr. Chairoj Varongchayakul is a notable Urologist with a speciality in urological or urinary tract surgery.
- He has over +36 years of experience in the medical world.
- Dr. Chairoj Varongchayakul is a member of the Thai Medical Council and the Thai Board of Urology.
- He has completed MD (1984) from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- Dr. Chairoj Varongchayakul is well-versed in English and Thai.
Prof. Dr. Somboon Leungwattanakij
UrologistSenior Consultant, 33 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Somboon Leungwattanakij is a Thai Urologist with more than 33 years of expertise in the medical field.
- He is a member of the Thai Medical Council and the Thai Board of Urology Surgery.
- Prof. Dr. Somboon Leungwattanakij has several publications, journals, and articles to his name.
- He has completed MD (1988) from Ramathibodi Hospital, Thailand.
- He is trained in Urological Surgery (1994) from Ramathibodee Hospital, Thailand.
- Prof. Dr. Somboon Leungwattanakij is well-versed in English and Thai.
Penile Lengthening Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Penile lengthening surgery is the treatment which is used for increasing the length of penis. In this procedure a minor incision is made in the lower ligament if penis. This procedure is used for enlarging the original size of penis by two to three centimetre.
No, penile lengthening exercises does not always work. There is very less evidence which has showed the success of the exercises.
Yes, the success rate of the procedure is high. This procedure is said to be very successful.
Penile shortening is caused due to some medical and surgical conditions such as prostate cancer patient or patient with radical prostatectomy and other congenital anomalies.
Patient should undergone penile lengthening only for cosmetic and psychological reason if they are not satisfy with their penis size. There is no medical reasons for performing the surgery.
During the Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The procedure of penile lengthening surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it requires hospital stay.
Penile lengthening is best performed by plastic surgeons.
There are different techniques of penile augmentation such as:
- Penile augmentation- Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil.
- Suspensory ligament release-The suspensory ligament anchors the penis to the pubic symphysis and while providing support, acts as the mobile point for the penis during erection. This attachment prevents the penis from moving further outward and creates an arched angle to the penile base. The suspensory ligament is composed of the suspensory ligament proper and the arcuate subpubic ligament that attaches the tunica albuginea to the midline of the pubic symphysis. Surgical release of this ligament changes the acute angle of the penis to the pubic symphysis to an obtuse angle which allows the penis to lie in a more dependent position and therefore gives the perception of lengthening.
- V-Y advancement- In this method a dorsal V-shaped incision is made, combined with partial detachment of the crura from the pubic ramis, which were then re-approximated in the midline and the dorsal incision was closed as a V-Y advancement flap. The V-Y incision and subsequent V-Y advancement is commonly used in conjunction with a suspensory ligament release. The incision is typically an upside down V, which is closed in an upside-down Y-shape, which lengthens the dorsal skin by bringing lateral tissue to the midline
After Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It takes around seven to fourteen days to recover completely from surgery.
You have to take rest for 48 hours and till time you should no physical exertion or sexual activity.
Some of the discomfort seen after penile lengthening surgery are discomfort in genital area, inflammation, bleeding or infection or scar formation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Penile Lengthening
FAQ videos related to Penile Lengthening
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Penile Lengthening in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Penile Lengthening in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 110% higher than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 50% higher than Thailand
- Germany, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 325% higher than Thailand
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 6720 to USD 10080, approximately 320% higher than Thailand