Penile Lengthening Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Penile Lengthening?
Penile lenghening is a technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In children with true micropenis, the first step in management is always the least invasive, which includes the application of exogenous testosterone.Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil. but sometimes, there is a significant risk of foreign body reaction and swelling. Autologous fat grafting has been described to increase penile length and girth this is a much less invasive procedure compared to flap reconstruction.Local, regional and free flap options exist to lengthen the penis. These have typically been described for penile lengthening if the penis is shortened due to epispadias and exstrophy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Patient needs to wait for a month to 6 weeks before resuming sexual relations. Your sexual performance will not be affected by this surgery nor will the ability to urinate. It can take from 3 to 6 months before you see the complete results of this surgery.
The cost of Penile Lengthening includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood clotting tests, glucose levels, blood count tests, X-ray, etc.)
Surgery cost [depends on the type of surgery]
Types of surgery [Cutting the suspensory ligament, Fat injection, Tissue grafting, Penis implants, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as scarring, infection, pain, loss of penile sensation, or erectile dysfunction)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Penile Lengthening in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Penile Lengthening Surgery||USD 7560 to USD 9240|
Penile Lengthening in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Penile Lengthening are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Penile Lengthening
Penile Lengthening Surgery
Before and after images of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Types of Penile Lengthening surgery.
The procedure of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Doctors for Penile Lengthening in Malaysia
NephrologistConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Murali Sundram is a skilled Urologist in Malaysia with over 23 years of expertise.
- He specializes in Cystectomy, General Urology Procedures, Partial Nephrectomy, Paediatric, Prostatectomy, Pyeloplasty, Radical Nephrectomy.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Australia).
- Dr. Murali Sundram has several publications, journals and articles to his name.
- He has completed an MBBS from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He has a Fellowship in Paediatric Urology from the Women's and Children's Hospital, Adelaide, South Australia.
- He has done Fellowship in Adult Urological from the Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia.
- He has a Robotic Fellowship from the Severance Hospital (University of Yonsei, South Korea).
- He has obtained FRCS from Edinburgh and Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Murali Sundram is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Tamil and English.
Penile Lengthening Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Penile lengthening surgery is the treatment which is used for increasing the length of penis. In this procedure a minor incision is made in the lower ligament if penis. This procedure is used for enlarging the original size of penis by two to three centimetre.
No, penile lengthening exercises does not always work. There is very less evidence which has showed the success of the exercises.
Yes, the success rate of the procedure is high. This procedure is said to be very successful.
Penile shortening is caused due to some medical and surgical conditions such as prostate cancer patient or patient with radical prostatectomy and other congenital anomalies.
Patient should undergone penile lengthening only for cosmetic and psychological reason if they are not satisfy with their penis size. There is no medical reasons for performing the surgery.
During the Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The procedure of penile lengthening surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it requires hospital stay.
Penile lengthening is best performed by plastic surgeons.
There are different techniques of penile augmentation such as:
- Penile augmentation- Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil.
- Suspensory ligament release-The suspensory ligament anchors the penis to the pubic symphysis and while providing support, acts as the mobile point for the penis during erection. This attachment prevents the penis from moving further outward and creates an arched angle to the penile base. The suspensory ligament is composed of the suspensory ligament proper and the arcuate subpubic ligament that attaches the tunica albuginea to the midline of the pubic symphysis. Surgical release of this ligament changes the acute angle of the penis to the pubic symphysis to an obtuse angle which allows the penis to lie in a more dependent position and therefore gives the perception of lengthening.
- V-Y advancement- In this method a dorsal V-shaped incision is made, combined with partial detachment of the crura from the pubic ramis, which were then re-approximated in the midline and the dorsal incision was closed as a V-Y advancement flap. The V-Y incision and subsequent V-Y advancement is commonly used in conjunction with a suspensory ligament release. The incision is typically an upside down V, which is closed in an upside-down Y-shape, which lengthens the dorsal skin by bringing lateral tissue to the midline
After Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It takes around seven to fourteen days to recover completely from surgery.
You have to take rest for 48 hours and till time you should no physical exertion or sexual activity.
Some of the discomfort seen after penile lengthening surgery are discomfort in genital area, inflammation, bleeding or infection or scar formation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Penile Lengthening
FAQ videos related to Penile Lengthening
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Penile Lengthening in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Penile Lengthening in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- India, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 64% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 76% lower than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 1% higher than Malaysia
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 29% lower than Malaysia
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 29% lower than Malaysia