Penile Lengthening Cost In GermanyChat
What is Penile Lengthening?
Penile lenghening is a technique aimed to increase the size of a human penis.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In children with true micropenis, the first step in management is always the least invasive, which includes the application of exogenous testosterone.Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil. but sometimes, there is a significant risk of foreign body reaction and swelling. Autologous fat grafting has been described to increase penile length and girth this is a much less invasive procedure compared to flap reconstruction.Local, regional and free flap options exist to lengthen the penis. These have typically been described for penile lengthening if the penis is shortened due to epispadias and exstrophy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Patient needs to wait for a month to 6 weeks before resuming sexual relations. Your sexual performance will not be affected by this surgery nor will the ability to urinate. It can take from 3 to 6 months before you see the complete results of this surgery.
The cost of Penile Lengthening includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood clotting tests, glucose levels, blood count tests, X-ray, etc.)
Surgery cost [depends on the type of surgery]
Types of surgery [Cutting the suspensory ligament, Fat injection, Tissue grafting, Penis implants, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as scarring, infection, pain, loss of penile sensation, or erectile dysfunction)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Penile Lengthening in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Penile Lengthening Surgery||USD 7650 to USD 9350|
Penile Lengthening in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Penile Lengthening are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Penile Lengthening
Penile Lengthening Surgery
Before and after images of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Types of Penile Lengthening surgery.
The procedure of Penile Lengthening surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Penile Lengthening in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Doctors for Penile Lengthening in Germany
UrologistDirector, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Roland Schule is a celebrated Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 29+ years in the field.
- He completed his Habilitation from the University of Freiburg, Germany in 1997, Ph.D. Max-Planck-Institute Martinsried in 1988, and later obtained a Diploma in Biochemistry from the University of Tübingen, Germany in 1980.
- He also obtained the American Cancer Society California Division Senior Fellowship in 1991 and Long Term Postdoctoral Fellowship of the DFG in 1988.
- He has also received the ERC Senior Advanced Grant in the year 2013.
- Dr. Schule has expertise in various urological procedures such as Prostate Cancer, Gene Regulation, laparoscopic nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation, etc.
- He has more than 125 scientific papers in his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 26 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Kurt Miller is a Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 26+ years in the field.
- He completed his doctorate at the University of Heidelberg in 1977 and started working as a Senior physician at the Urological University Clinic in Ulm. Later, he completed his Habilitation in urology at Ulm University in 1987.
- His focus is on oncological surgery, i.e., the surgical treatment of prostate, testicular, bladder, and kidney cancer - also in combination with drug tumor therapy.
- Dr. Miller and his urological clinic participate in numerous global clinical studies and he has even set up a large department for clinical studies for research purposes.
- He has more than 400 scientific papers under his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistDirector, 17 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Schlomm is a well-known Urologist with 17+ years in the field.
- He is a member of the German, European and American Society of Urology as well as the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- He studied human medicine and a doctorate in Göttingen and Denver (USA), and later specialist training in urology at the University Hospitals of Göttingen and Hamburg.
- His expertise lies in prostate carcinoma: open surgical and robotic (DaVinci) radical prostatectomy with retention of the nerves, Renal, bladder, and testicular cancer.
- He has numerous scientific publications, book contributions, and research awards in the field of prostate cancer; and has also acted as a reviewer for national and international scientific journals.
Penile Lengthening Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Penile lengthening surgery is the treatment which is used for increasing the length of penis. In this procedure a minor incision is made in the lower ligament if penis. This procedure is used for enlarging the original size of penis by two to three centimetre.
No, penile lengthening exercises does not always work. There is very less evidence which has showed the success of the exercises.
Yes, the success rate of the procedure is high. This procedure is said to be very successful.
Penile shortening is caused due to some medical and surgical conditions such as prostate cancer patient or patient with radical prostatectomy and other congenital anomalies.
Patient should undergone penile lengthening only for cosmetic and psychological reason if they are not satisfy with their penis size. There is no medical reasons for performing the surgery.
During the Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The procedure of penile lengthening surgery is done under general anaesthesia and it requires hospital stay.
Penile lengthening is best performed by plastic surgeons.
There are different techniques of penile augmentation such as:
- Penile augmentation- Different types of injectable materials have been used for penile augmentation including liquid silicone, polyacrylamide, hyaluronic acid and mineral-oil.
- Suspensory ligament release-The suspensory ligament anchors the penis to the pubic symphysis and while providing support, acts as the mobile point for the penis during erection. This attachment prevents the penis from moving further outward and creates an arched angle to the penile base. The suspensory ligament is composed of the suspensory ligament proper and the arcuate subpubic ligament that attaches the tunica albuginea to the midline of the pubic symphysis. Surgical release of this ligament changes the acute angle of the penis to the pubic symphysis to an obtuse angle which allows the penis to lie in a more dependent position and therefore gives the perception of lengthening.
- V-Y advancement- In this method a dorsal V-shaped incision is made, combined with partial detachment of the crura from the pubic ramis, which were then re-approximated in the midline and the dorsal incision was closed as a V-Y advancement flap. The V-Y incision and subsequent V-Y advancement is commonly used in conjunction with a suspensory ligament release. The incision is typically an upside down V, which is closed in an upside-down Y-shape, which lengthens the dorsal skin by bringing lateral tissue to the midline
After Penile Lengthening - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It takes around seven to fourteen days to recover completely from surgery.
You have to take rest for 48 hours and till time you should no physical exertion or sexual activity.
Some of the discomfort seen after penile lengthening surgery are discomfort in genital area, inflammation, bleeding or infection or scar formation.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Penile Lengthening
FAQ videos related to Penile Lengthening
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Penile Lengthening in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Penile Lengthening in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 51% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 65% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 76% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 29% lower than Germany
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 29% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 6720 to USD 10080, approximately 1% lower than Germany