Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment Cost In ThailandChat
What is Paediatric Hip Dysplasia?
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is also called Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), in which the ball and socket joint of the hip does not properly form in babies and young children.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Hip dysplasia treatment depends on the age of the affected person and the extent of the hip damage. Infants are usually treated with a soft brace, such as a Pavlik harness, that holds the ball portion of the joint firmly in its socket for several months.
Who is the Right Doctor for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for a case of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia can be detected by Ultrasound as it uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the ball and the socket.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Post treatment, the success rate is around 80-85%.
Cost related to Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hip Arthroscopy||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in ThailandFilter
Showing 31 Hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Vejthani Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- Vejthani Hospital, established in 1994, is one of the leading private international hospitals in Thailand that provides JCI-accredited quaternary health care services.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies, internationally trained specialists, world-class health care standards, and authentic Thai hospitality are their key competencies.
- The hospital serves over 300,000 patients from over 100 countries annually with over 200 inpatient beds.
- Providing a team of knowledgeable translators ensures they are able to communicate effectively in over 20 languages, aptly resolving issues regarding barriers to communication in healthcare.
- Over 300 specialists across multiple specialties at Vejthani Hospital provide a comprehensive range of quaternary medical services, including bone marrow transplant, total joint replacement surgery, kidney transplant, plastic surgery, dental, skin & laser treatment, spine surgery, and gastrointestinal disorder treatment.
- Vejthani Hospital has received one of the highest numbers of Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) from Joint Commission International (JCI) in the United States, which accredits top-tier hospitals that achieve the highest facilitation for patient safety.
- Vejthani Hospital’s clinical care programs for Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression and Fixation have received JCI CCPC.
- As two of the certified fields are subcategories of orthopedics, makes it is popular for patients to claim that the hospital patients gave the hospital the title ‘The King of Bones.
- Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and is the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC.
Doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Thailand
Arthoscopy and Sports MedicineConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Narong Budhraja is an orthopedist having more than 27 years of expertise.
- He is well knowledgeable in Sport Medicine, Pediatric Orthopaedics, and many other.
- He did his medical school from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab, India, (MBBS,Panjab University), in the year 1989.
- He pursued an internship from Phramongkut Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, in 1991, and Residency from BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand (Orthopaedic Surgery), in the year 1996.
- He received his fellowship from University of Hong Kong for Paediatric Orthopaedics,2000
- and Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand for Sports Medicine, 2014.
- He is member of the Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand (RCOST) and Thai Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (TOSSM).
- Dr. Narong Budhraja has been actively involved in several committees for the Annual Academic Meetings of the RCOST.
- He is actively involved in Sports Medicine Fellowship training program as table instructor for Cadaveric workshop.
- Dr. Narong Budhraja is fluent in English, and Thai.
Paediatric OrthopedecianConsultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Panya Surijamorn is a leading Paediatric Orthopedecian with a vast experience of +31 years.
- He completed his MD in 1990 from Prince of Songkla University and then did his diploma in 1994 from Thai Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. In 2007, he completed a fellowship in Fukuoka’s Children Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Dr. Surijamorn specialises in muskuloskeletal problems, limb and spine deformities, gait abnormalities, scoliosis and clubfoot in children.
- He has presented a paper at the Orthopedic World Congress at Rome in 2016.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 43 years of experience
- Dr. Amnuay Jirasirikul is a leading & well-known Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
- He has 43 years of extensive experience.
- His areas of specialization are the treatment of clubfoot, hips, and spine.
- After completing his MD from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, in 1978, he did a Diploma of The Thai Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 1984. He gained Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics from the University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa, USA, in 1996.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals