Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Paediatric Hip Dysplasia?
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is also called Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), in which the ball and socket joint of the hip does not properly form in babies and young children.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Hip dysplasia treatment depends on the age of the affected person and the extent of the hip damage. Infants are usually treated with a soft brace, such as a Pavlik harness, that holds the ball portion of the joint firmly in its socket for several months.
Who is the Right Doctor for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for a case of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia can be detected by Ultrasound as it uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the ball and the socket.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Post treatment, the success rate is around 80-85%.
Cost related to Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hip Arthroscopy||USD 540 to USD 660|
Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Malaysia
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Ong Shong Meng is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon in Petaling Jaya with over 25 years of expertise.
- He has won numerous awards for his excellence in the medical field.
- He specializes in Arthroplasty, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery, Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Dr. Ong Shong Meng is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association, the British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery and the British Limb Reconstruction Society.
- He has obtained MBBS (1993) from the University of Glasgow, UK.
- He did DM (2005) from the University of Leicester, UK.
- He has an FRCS (1998) from Glasgow, UK and FRCS (2006) from Glasgow, UK in Trauma and Orthopedics.
- Dr. Ong Shong Meng is well-versed in English, Malay and Cantonese.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Chua Yeok Pin is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon focused on Foot & Ankle with over 20 years of experience.
- He has received numerous accolades for his excellence in the medical field.
- He handles Foot and Ankle Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Paediatric Orthopaedic, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgery.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Foot and Ankle Society (MOFAS), the Malaysian Orthopaedic Association and the Academy of Medicine of Malaysia.
- Dr. Chua Yeok Pin has several publications, journals, and articles to his name.
- He has done MBBS (1998) from the Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, India.
- He has completed MS (2006) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He has a Fellowship (2010) in Foot and Ankle Surgery from the Park Foot and Ankle Specialist Clinic, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Dr. Chua Yeok Pin is well-versed in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
Paediatric OrthopedecianConsultant, 18 years of experience
- Dr. Abd Razak Muhamad is a leading Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon.
- He has tremendous experience of more than 18 years and specializes in treating children with orthopaedic conditions.
- His main expertise is in children with congenital and developmental conditions as well as trauma-related.
- He did MBBS in 1995 from the University of Malaya and MS in Orthopaedics from Universiti Kebangsaan, Malaysia, in 2003.
- He received Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics from the University California of San Diego at Rady’s Children Hospital, San Diego, California, the USA, in 2011.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals