Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Paediatric Hip Dysplasia?
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is also called Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), in which the ball and socket joint of the hip does not properly form in babies and young children.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Hip dysplasia treatment depends on the age of the affected person and the extent of the hip damage. Infants are usually treated with a soft brace, such as a Pavlik harness, that holds the ball portion of the joint firmly in its socket for several months.
Who is the Right Doctor for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for a case of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia can be detected by Ultrasound as it uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the ball and the socket.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Post treatment, the success rate is around 80-85%.
Cost related to Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hip Arthroscopy||Rs.13320 to Rs.17760|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in India
Paediatric OrthopedecianSenior Consultant, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a well-known Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon having 24 years of experience in his field.
- Trained in Orthopaedic surgery from UK and prior to joining Artemis, started the Pediatric Orthopedic Unit at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2004 and developed & headed the pediatric orthopedic and spine division at Medanta hospital.
- Specialises in the field of Paediatric Orthopaedics and Spine surgery.
- Awarded a fellowship in the Paediatric Orthopaedics in the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow in 1998.
- Interest in Congenital Hip Dislocations, Club foot Deformity and Scoliosis correction.
- Member of renowned organisations like The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons at Glasgow, Indian Arthroplasty Association, Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India, The Spine Society, Delhi and many more.
Paediatric OrthopedecianSenior Consultant, 33 years of experience
- Dr. Ramani Narasimhan is a well-known Pediatric Orthopaedician with an experience of 33 years.
- Dr. Narasimhan specializes in traumatic and non-traumatic orthopedic disorders and diseases.
- He is a recipient of “Dr. B. N. Sinha gold Medal” award for being the best Resident Orthopedic and outstanding clinical thesis work, awarded by the Lucknow University in 1991.
- He has also received the prestigious “Exemplary Contribution Award” for Pediatric Orthopedics awarded by the IMA in 2008.
- Dr. Narasimhan is a Member of multiple reputed organizations namely the Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA), Association of Spinal Surgeons India (ASSI) and Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy (IACP) among others.
- He has been the Ex-President of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (POSI) and Secretary of Pediatric Orthopedic Foundation (POF).
- The doctor has actively participated at several workshops and presented papers at various annual conferences such as Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India (POSICON) (Vadodara, 2005; Allahabad, 2004; Vellore, 2003; Delhi and Mumbai, 2002; Madurai, 2001), Meet at ‘Ghaziabad Orthopaedic Club’ (Ghaziabad,2002), the Arthroscopic Society meeting held by Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOACON) (Pune, 1995; Bangalore 1994), IOA Instructional Course on “Hip Disorders” at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (New Delhi, 1995) and “2nd International Course on Spinal Surgery and Workshop on Spinal Fixation Systems” (Coimbatore, 1996).
- Addressed ‘Decision Making in Ambulatory Pediatrics’ at Sir Gangaram Hospital (August, 2002), ‘Indian Academy of Pediatricians (IAP) – Gurgaon’ meet (Gurgaon, 2000) and 20th annual convention of ‘Indian Medical Association (IMA),1999 as a Guest Speaker.
- His participation at International Conferences include: “Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)” meeting (San Diego), “The Management of Cerebral Palsy – The team approach to improving function” (Rocky Hill, Connecticut), 65th Annual Conference of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) (New Orleans), Speciality Day Meeting of Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America (POSNA) in the year 1998 and “Indo – Italian Conference on Spinal Surgery & Clinical Management” in collaboration with San Raffaele (Milan) Italy and Delhi Orthopaedic Association in January, 2000
- Dr. Narasimhan has actively participated in the Orthopaedic Relief Team and Earthquake Relief Team to cater to earthquake victims of Latur (Maharashtra, 1993) and (New Delhi, 2001).
- Dr. Narasimhan graduated MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College (New Delhi, 1985) with an MS in Orthopedic Surgery from King George’s Medical College (Lucknow, 1991) with a Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics from Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, (Hartford, 1998) and is a Fellow Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG in Pediatric Orthopaedics) from USA.
Cost of consultation for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment with Dr. Ramani Narasimhan starts from INR 1500.
Paediatric OrthopedecianConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Prashanth Inna is a consultant in Pediatrician Orthopedician, who has experience of more than 14 years as a specialist.
- He holds an expertise in treating cases like arthritis, fracture, limb lengthening, correction of deformities, arthroscopic procedures, ACL reconstruction and many others.
- Dr. Prashanth has previously worked with BGS Global Hospital as a pediatric orthopedic surgeon.
- He completed his MBBS in 2002 from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute.
- Thereafter, he continued to do MS in orthopedics from AIIMS New Delhi in 2006 and DNB in 2007.
- In addition to this, he received specialized training in Pediatric Orthopedics from Korea in 2009, and also from the United Kingdoms in 2010.
- He was rewarded by 3 Gold Medals during his MBBS, and honored for the Best Paper in 40 years in DOACON in 2010.
- Currently, he is a member of Indian Orthopedic Association, National Academy of Medical Sciences, and Indian Federation of Sports Medicine.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals