Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
What is Paediatric Hip Dysplasia?
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is also called Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH), in which the ball and socket joint of the hip does not properly form in babies and young children.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Hip dysplasia treatment depends on the age of the affected person and the extent of the hip damage. Infants are usually treated with a soft brace, such as a Pavlik harness, that holds the ball portion of the joint firmly in its socket for several months.
Who is the Right Doctor for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for a case of Pediatric Hip Dysplasia is a Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Pediatric Hip Dysplasia can be detected by Ultrasound as it uses high-frequency sound waves to create pictures of the ball and the socket.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Post treatment, the success rate is around 80-85%.
Cost related to Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hip Arthroscopy||USD 9900 to USD 12100|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
- Carl Gustav Carus University Hospital, Dresden was established in the year 1815 and is one of the oldest and most reputed hospitals in Germany.
- The hospital is famous for its high standards of medical services and is recognised by many certificates received from international quality centers including ISO 19001 and DKG certificates.
- The University Hospital was a part of the “Best quality of medical service and patient care in Germany” list, published by Focus Health magazine and in 2020, 15 departments received the “Top National Hospital” award as well
- Since 2019, the doctors of the neurosurgery department use MRI-3 Tesla to monitor the patient’s state during the surgery, which makes the department one of the most technologically advanced in the country.
- The hospital’s activity is closely overseen by a Supervisory Council, which ensure the hospital upholds its quality and effective management.
- In 2007, the Dresden University Hospital Cancer Center received the “Best oncology center” from the German Cancer Aid Society (DKH).
- Since 2012. the Carl Gustav Carus Orthopaedics and Traumatology Center has been leading the Focus magazine “Best medical facilities in Germany” rating.
- The hospital includes general and special ophthalmological departments with 41 inpatient wards out of which 8 of them are for child patients.
Doctors for Paediatric Hip Dysplasia Treatment in Germany
Paediatric OrthopedecianConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. med. Falk Thielemann is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon with 23+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes limb and spine deformities, club foot surgery, scoliosis, gait abnormalities, bone and joint infections and broken bones.
- He graduated from University Hospital Heidelberg, Germany followed by post-graduation.
- Dr. Thielemann is a member of the German Pediatric Orthopedic Society.
- He has more than 60+ publications in international high-ranking journals.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. med. Matthias Rogalski is an orthopedician and pediatric orthopedician with 19+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes correction of joint and foot deformities, arthroscopy surgery, treatment of epiphysiodesis and reconstructive surgery for orthopedic diseases.
- He did graduation followed by post-graduation from eminent institutes in Germany.
- He underwent training in orthopedics from renowned orthopedics hospitals.
- Dr. Rogalski has many awards in his specialty field.
- He has many publications under his name in peer-reviewed journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals