Ovarian Cyst Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Ovarian Cyst?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in an ovary or on its surface which develop as a result of menstrual cycle. If the cyst gets ruptured then only treatment is offered.
Pelvic ultrasound ,laparoscopy and CA 125 blood test will help in determining the cyst by gynecologist
How is the Procedure Performed?
Doctor might suggest removing a cyst that is large in size and is growing, continues through two or three menstrual cycles, or which causes pain. Some cysts can be removed without removing the ovary procedure called ovarian cystectomy. In some cases, your doctor might suggest removing the affected ovary (oophorectomy). If a cystic mass is cancerous, your doctor will refer you to a gynecologic cancer specialist.
The cost of Ovarian Cyst includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include Blood Tests, Pelvic ultrasound, Laparoscopy, Tumor marker tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Laparoscopy or Laparotomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-ups)
Patient's hospital stays
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Ovarian Cyst in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Ovarian Cyst are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 21 Hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in United Arab Emirates
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 1999 that is now counted among the leading healthcare facilities in the United Arab Emirates.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2016 and by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) in 2019.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers treatments in +30 departments, has a capacity of 100 beds and is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipments.
- The hospital's other infrastructure includes, an adult ICU, an emergency ward, state-of-the-art pathology and catheterisation lab, neonatal and pediatric ICU, maternity and pediatric floors, a day surgery unit and a family clinic.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai has an expert team of surgeons and doctors. Its medical staff is also highly trained and follows safety standards that are at par with those in other parts of the world.
- The hospital has been constructed in accordance with the American Institute of Architects Hospital Architecture (AIA) guidelines and as per international quality accreditation standards.
- The hospital offers special offers for payment without charging interest.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers Prime Homecare, an offering of diagnostic and medical services for those confined to homes. These are provided by a licensed team from the hospital who are as competent in delivering the services.
- The hospital premises are aesthetically done, spacious and well-lit. It has a spacious lounge.
- The hospital offers deluxe and premier stay options. It has a cafeteria too.
Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
- The Saudi German Hospital, Dubai belongs to one of the largest private healthcare hospital groups known as the Saudi German Hospital (SGH) Group in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The SGH Group is a trusted leading healthcare services provider in MENA.
- It is a multi-speciality hospital that provides tertiary care in Dubai and UAE.
- It provides a one-stop medical facilities and packages for international patients.
- Its popular procedures include Eye Surgery, GI Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Cancer Treatment, Spine Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Heart Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Uro Surgery, and Neurosurgery.
- It is the first hospital in UAE to receive Trauma cases with the Dubai Ambulance office established in the premises.
- The Hospital's management of high quality with international standard is evident through its several international accreditations like JCI, CAP, ISO 9001: 2015 on Quality Management System and ISO 14001: 2015 on Environmental Management System.
- It received a Gold Certification for Patient Centered Care Excellence from Planetree International-USA.
- Its Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation also received an accreditation from CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
- It has a partnership with numerous insurance agencies such as Axa, Amity, Daman, MSH International, Oman etc.
Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah
- Lifecare Hospital at Musaffah in Abu Dhabi is an accredited hospital that provides cost-effective healthcare services without compromising quality medical and surgical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 21 Departments offering Cardiology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology and Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology etc.
- It is a customer centric hospital that gives personalised care with dedicated physicians and medical staff to meet the growing needs of the people in UAE.
- It constantly innovates and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare sector and adopt best practices with world class technologies and infrastructure to cater the best to the patients.
- Its quality services is evident through the JCI Accreditation received in 2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Certiifcation in 2016.
- It has a partnership with insurances like Oman, Daman, Amity, Nextcare etc.
Doctors for Ovarian Cyst in United Arab Emirates
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Mirna Hafez is a leading Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in UAE.
- She has over 10 years of medical experience.
- She is an expert in Antenatal care for low-risk and high-risk pregnancies, normal and cesarean deliveries, caring for all types of miscarriages and molar pregnancies and more.
- She is a member of the Emirates Medical Association Obstetrics and Gynecology Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr. Mirna Hafez received an MBBS and an MD from the Arab Board Diploma of Health Specialisations in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Reem Reda is an experienced Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in the UAE.
- She has worked in medicine for +10 years and has operated on more than 5000 cases.
- She specializes in Low-risk and high-risk pregnancies, Vulvovaginal reconstruction surgically and non-surgically, Open and laparoscopic Benign ovarian lesions, Open, laparoscopic and hysteroscopy benign uterine lesions and more.
- She is a member of the Emirates Medical Association Obstetrics and Gynecology Society, the Arab Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr. Reem Reda graduated from the Ain Shams University Medical School, Egypt with an MBBS.
- She obtained Diploma in IVF and Reproductive Endocrinology from Cairo University, Egypt.
Dr. Sara Izzeldin Hassan Hussein
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianChief, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Sara Izzeldin Hassan Hussein is a noted Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with over 10 years of clinical experience.
- Her specialization is Pre-Pregnancy Counselling, screening and planning, High-Risk Pregnancy and early/recurrent pregnancy loss, Multiple Pregnancies, obstetric Medicine and closed Labor Ward Monitoring and care.
- She is a member of the Emirates Medical Association of Obstetrics, the Obstetrical & Gynaecological Society of Sudan, the Saudi Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr. Sara Izzeldin Hassan Hussein graduated from Ahfad University for Women, Sudan with an MBBS (2004) and MD.
- She has a Diploma from the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dubai.
- She has another Diploma of Higher Education in MIS (Minimal Invasive Surgery) from Germany.
- Dr. Sara Izzeldin Hassan Hussein has a Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI) in OBG- Ireland.
Ovarian Cyst Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals