Ovarian Cyst Cost In ThailandChat
What is Ovarian Cyst?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in an ovary or on its surface which develop as a result of menstrual cycle. If the cyst gets ruptured then only treatment is offered.
Pelvic ultrasound ,laparoscopy and CA 125 blood test will help in determining the cyst by gynecologist
How is the Procedure Performed?
Doctor might suggest removing a cyst that is large in size and is growing, continues through two or three menstrual cycles, or which causes pain. Some cysts can be removed without removing the ovary procedure called ovarian cystectomy. In some cases, your doctor might suggest removing the affected ovary (oophorectomy). If a cystic mass is cancerous, your doctor will refer you to a gynecologic cancer specialist.
The cost of Ovarian Cyst includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include Blood Tests, Pelvic ultrasound, Laparoscopy, Tumor marker tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Laparoscopy or Laparotomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-ups)
Patient's hospital stays
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost related to Ovarian Cyst in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Ovarian Cyst Removal||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in Thailand
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Vejthani Hospital Bangkok, Thailand
- Vejthani Hospital, established in 1994, is one of the leading private international hospitals in Thailand that provides JCI-accredited quaternary health care services.
- Cutting-edge medical technologies, internationally trained specialists, world-class health care standards, and authentic Thai hospitality are their key competencies.
- The hospital serves over 300,000 patients from over 100 countries annually with over 200 inpatient beds.
- Providing a team of knowledgeable translators ensures they are able to communicate effectively in over 20 languages, aptly resolving issues regarding barriers to communication in healthcare.
- Over 300 specialists across multiple specialties at Vejthani Hospital provide a comprehensive range of quaternary medical services, including bone marrow transplant, total joint replacement surgery, kidney transplant, plastic surgery, dental, skin & laser treatment, spine surgery, and gastrointestinal disorder treatment.
- Vejthani Hospital has received one of the highest numbers of Clinical Care Program Certifications (CCPCs) from Joint Commission International (JCI) in the United States, which accredits top-tier hospitals that achieve the highest facilitation for patient safety.
- Vejthani Hospital’s clinical care programs for Diabetes Type II, Hepatitis B, Knee Replacement, and Lumbar Decompression and Fixation have received JCI CCPC.
- As two of the certified fields are subcategories of orthopedics, makes it is popular for patients to claim that the hospital patients gave the hospital the title ‘The King of Bones.
- Vejthani Hospital is the first hospital in the world to receive Hepatitis B CCPC and is the first in Southeast Asia to receive Lumbar Decompression and Fixation CCPC.
Doctors for Ovarian Cyst in Thailand
Pol. Gen. Dr. Jongjate Aojanepong
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianDirector, 43 years of experience
- Pol. Gen. Dr. Jongjate Aojanepong is one of the renowned Obstetricians and Gynecologists in Bangkok, Thailand.
- He holds 43 years of tremendous experience in his field.
- His specializations are infertility treatment and reproductive medicine.
- He completed his M.D., Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1979, Diploma of Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, in 1983, and Fellowship in Infertility, in 1986.
- He speaks English and Thai.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianDirector, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Nisarath Soontrapa is a leading Obstetrician, Gynecologist, and Infertility Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand.
- She has been practicing for the past 14 years.
- His specializations are Fertility Preservation and Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery.
- She completed her M.D., Faculty of Medicine from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2008, Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, in 2012, and Diploma of Reproductive Medicine, Thai Medical Council, in 2014.
- She has research publications in several international medical journals in the field of Infertility and Menopause.
Prof. Dr. Kamthorn Pruksananonda
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianProfessor, 39 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Kamthorn Pruksananonda is a recognized Obstetrician & Gynaecologist having 39 years of experience.
- His areas of expertise are Minimally Invasive Surgery and Reproductive Medicine.
- After completing his MD from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand, in 1982, he did a Diploma of The Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology in 1988 and gained a Fellowship in Reproductive Biology and Infertility from the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, USA, in 1991.
- After that, he did a Diploma of The Thai Subboard of Reproductive Medicine in 1997.
- He speaks English, Teo Chew, and Thai.
Ovarian Cyst Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Ovarian Cyst
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Ovarian Cyst in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Ovarian Cyst in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 25% higher than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 0% higher than Thailand
- Germany, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 250% higher than Thailand
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 250% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 100% higher than Thailand