Ovarian Cyst Cost In GermanyChat
What is Ovarian Cyst?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in an ovary or on its surface which develop as a result of menstrual cycle. If the cyst gets ruptured then only treatment is offered.
Pelvic ultrasound ,laparoscopy and CA 125 blood test will help in determining the cyst by gynecologist
How is the Procedure Performed?
Doctor might suggest removing a cyst that is large in size and is growing, continues through two or three menstrual cycles, or which causes pain. Some cysts can be removed without removing the ovary procedure called ovarian cystectomy. In some cases, your doctor might suggest removing the affected ovary (oophorectomy). If a cystic mass is cancerous, your doctor will refer you to a gynecologic cancer specialist.
The cost of Ovarian Cyst includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost may include Blood Tests, Pelvic ultrasound, Laparoscopy, Tumor marker tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Laparoscopy or Laparotomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-ups)
Patient's hospital stays
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost related to Ovarian Cyst in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Ovarian Cyst Removal||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Ovarian Cyst in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Ovarian Cyst are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Ovarian Cyst in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Doctors for Ovarian Cyst in Germany
Prof. Dr. Med. Habil Bernd Bojahr
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianSenior Consultant, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Habil Bernhard Bojahr is a notable Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Germany with more than 30 years of professional expertise.
- He specialises in the minimally invasive surgical management of benign genital conditions, such as pelvic floor disorders.
- He is a member of the German Medical Association, the European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy, the German Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, the German-Russian Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and the German Society of Urology.
- Prof. Dr. Med. Habil Bernd Bojahr gained his MBBS (1986) in Russia.
- He did his specialization in Gynaecology and Obstetrics (1990) at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University, Greifswald, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Med. Habil Bernd Bojahr is the author of several publications and articles.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianChief, 38 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Michael Untch is a gyne-oncologist with 38+ years of experience.
- His areas of expertise include preoperative systemic therapy for breast cancer, cancer surgery, sentinel lymph node operations, chemotherapy, uterus conserving surgery for fibroma, urinary incontinence and treatment for uterine dysplasia.
- He graduated from Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich.
- He also completed his postdoctoral research at the department of gynecologic oncology at the University of Miami.
- Dr. Untch did optional studies of internal medicine and surgery in University Hospital, Augsburg and second optional studies of obstetrics and gynecology in University Clinic Munich-Grosshadern.
- He has penned several publications that are published in national and international journals.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianChief, 32 years of experience
- MD Dieter Lampe is a gynecologist with 32+ years of experience.
- His forte includes gynecological oncology, Fibroids, Infertility evaluation and treatment, Endometriosis, and myomectomy.
- He completed graduation from Medical Academy of Dresden, Germany and post-graduation from the University of Rostock.
- Dr. Lampe did specialty training in gynecology and obstetrics from a prestigious hospital of Germany.
- He has won many awards for his contribution in the medical field.
- He has many publications under his name in national and international journals.
Ovarian Cyst Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Ovarian Cyst
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Ovarian Cyst in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Ovarian Cyst in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 64% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 71% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 71% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 14% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 43% lower than Germany