Oral Cancer Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Oral Cancer?
Oral Cancer, also known as Mouth Cancer, develops in the tissues of the mouth or throat.
Symptoms of Oral Cancer may include -
- Sores on the lip or inside the mouth that bleed easily
- Rough spots or crusty areas on lips, gums, or inside of your mouth
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
- Unintentional weight loss
- Chronic bad breath
Who is the Right Doctor for Oral Cancer Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for the treatment of oral cancer is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Surgery is the primary treatment of Oral Cancer.
If cancer has not spread beyond the mouth or the part of your throat at the back of your mouth (oropharynx), complete treatment can be achieved with surgery alone.
If the cancer tissue is significant or has spread to your neck, a combination of surgery, radiotherapy, and chemotherapy may be needed.
What tests are required?
The common test done for the diagnosis of oral cancer is a biopsy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall 5-year survival rate for people with oral or oropharyngeal cancer is 67%
The cost of Oral Cancer includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost, which may include X-rays, CT scans, Biopsy, etc.
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
Note - The patient will be required to visit the surgeon a week after the surgery to assess and remove any staples or stitches.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required, such as ECG or blood tests.
An extended stay at the Hospital (Generally, the stay is around 3-4 days)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Medeor Hospital 24x7, Dubai
- Medeor 24x7 is a multispeciality hospital based in Dubai, providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established in 2007, by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, Mother & Child Care, Urology, Gastroenterology, Laparoscopic surgeries, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- Medeor is well equipped with diagnostic and imaging facilities such as the 1.5 tesla MRI, high end 160 CT Scan, and dual detector X-ray in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the patients.
- The hospital's urology department is well known for its In-depth investigations in the case of renal stones and urinary reconstructive techniques. It also offers Endoscopic treatment of kidney, Ureter and Bladder stones, and Extracorporeal shock-Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) for Urinary stone.
Zulekha Hospital, Dubai
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 2004, by the Zulekha Healthcare Group.
- The hospital is a leading centre for inpatient and outpatient treatments in Dubai and has received many awards and honours for delivering excellent healthcare services, for excellence in business and the best sustainable hospital in the UAE among others.
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai has +30 departments right from the basic, emergency and labour services, to advanced specialities such as, neurosurgery and oncology among others.
- With a rich legacy of delivering excellent healthcare for over 50 years, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is in tune with the times and offers telemedicine option, online translation services, flight booking and airport pick-and-drop.
- As regards infrastructure, the healthcare facility has a capacity of +140 beds and advanced diagnostic centres, advanced radiology and laboratory services, state-of-the-art modular OTs, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a dialysis unit.
- The medical team of surgeons, doctors and the medical staff at Zulekha Hospital, Dubai are highly trained and offer compassionate care. The +30 medical professionals offer treatments for a wide spectrum of specialities, some of which are cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, reproductive medicine and nephrology among several other specialities.
- At Zulekha Hospital, Dubai one can opt for health, maternity, vaccination and plastic surgery packages.
- The hospital also offers Home Care Services, whereby one can call for a doctor, nurse, tests and diagnostics at home. The service also includes medication management at home, Covid-19 testing, medical equipment at home, vaccinations, psychology and speech therapy at home.
- The hospital premises are huge, well-done and clean. The patient wards are decent and comfortable.
King's College Hospital, Dubai
- King's College Hospital is a world-famous teaching hospital having a history of 175 years of medical experience that originated in London. Partnership of King's College Hospital, London with UAE started when the late, His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, former President of the UAE's donation helped establish King’s liver research centre which has now become one of the top three liver specialist centres in the world.
- King's College Hospital, Dubai was established to locally provide world-class healthcare facilities like consultations, diagnostics, treatments and recovery support with the finest and highly skilled medical professionals. It basically made available the best of British healthcare standard and expertise combined with exceptional patient care in UAE.
- It offers multispeciality healthcare services to the whole family, be it complex or simple with the same level of quality healthcare services at King's College Hospital, London, a trusted and well-known hospital in UK.
- It was the first hospital to have the EOS Imaging machine which that helps diagnosis and follow-up of Orthopaedic patients and more importantly for the follow-up of children with spinal deformities.
- Prioritising patient care, the Hospital has state-of-the-art technologies and equipment to diagnose patients and plan personalised treatments according to the patient's medical history and its rich experience of evidence-based best medical practices.
- It avoids over-prescriptions and unnecessary treatments.
- It has a JCI accreditation reflecting its high standard of quality care.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It works with several insurance agencies such as Whealth International, MetLife, Iris, Almadallah etc.
Doctors for Oral Cancer Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Medical OncologistConsultant, 10 years of experience
- Dr. Dhanaraju Muniswamy is a reputed Medical Oncologist, practicing for more than 10 years in his field.
- He is a gold medalist and the best outgoing student in his super specialty course of DM Medical Oncology.
- He was the first Medical Oncologist that worked in the Hospital in Maldives.
- He has expertise in the management of cases: like breast cancers, gastrointestinal oncology, lung problems, Lymphomas, preventive oncology, and targeted and immunotherapy.
- He helped create awareness by conducting cancer screening camps and providing oncological services. He was also among the governing members of the start of the cancer registry in the country.
- As an author, he has over 10 publications in various indexed national and international journals.
- He has won the ISMPO paper presentation.
Medical OncologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud has over 15 years of clinical experience as a leading Medical Oncologist.
- Her specialization is Gastrointestinal cancer (including oesophagus, gastric, colon, rectal, liver and pancreas), Solid and Haematology malignancy and Solid Tumour (especially gastrointestinal tract tumour).
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the Syrian Board in Medical Oncology, the Syrian Oncology Society, the Emirate Oncology Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- She graduated from Damascus University, Syria with an MS (2006).
- Dr. Batool Mamdouh Aboud has a Master's degree (2011) in medical oncology from the Minister of Higher Education, Syria.
Medical OncologistSenior Consultant, 25 years of experience
- Medical Oncologist Dr Mohamad Azzam Farouk Ziade has over 25 years of professional expertise.
- He handles Medical Oncology, Clinical Haematology, Hemoglobinopathy hemostatic disorders, Hemophilia, Solid tumours and Bone Marrow Transplants.
- Dr Mohamad Azzam Farouk Ziade is a member of the Emirates Oncology Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- He obtained a National Diploma from the University of Padova, Italy.
- He completed his Master's degree in Bone Marrow Transplants (2003).
- Dr Mohamad Azzam Farouk Ziade has a Fellowship in Myelodysplasia, Leukemia and Bone Marrow Transplant from the King’s College Hospital, London.
Oral Cancer Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Medical Oncologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals