Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 3780 to USD 4620|
|Carotid Artery Stenosis||USD 19800 to USD 24200|
Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair are:
Are you planning Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Germany?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Germany
University Hospital Heidelberg
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Doctors for Open Aortic Aneurysm Repair in Germany
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 34 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Werner Lang is a vascular surgeon with 34+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes carotid artery stenosis, aneurysms, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, angioplasty and bypass surgery.
- He completed graduation and post-graduation from Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- Dr. Lang is a member of the Hungarian Society for Vascular Surgery, the European Society of Vascular Surgery, the Society of Vascular Surgery, the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society, the Austrian Society for Vascular Surgery and the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- He did a fellowship from the European Board of Vascular Surgery.
- He has over 110 publications under his name in journals of international repute.
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Jörg Graefe is a vascular surgeon with 31+ years of experience.
- His clinical expertise includes treatment for Aortic valve disease, Carotid artery disease, Peripheral artery disease (PAD), Varicocele, Varicose veins and Vertebral artery disease.
- After completing graduation, he did post-graduation from esteemed university of Germany.
- He is a member of several medical organizations.
- Dr. Graefe has many publications under his name in peer-reviewed journals.
- He has received many awards and accolades for his contributions to the medical field.
Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps is a vascular surgeon with 29+ years of experience.
- His scientific focus includes Biomechanics and mechanobiology of the aortic aneurysm, aortic imaging and vascular biology of the aortic aneurysm.
- He is a member of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine (DGG), German Society for Surgery (DGCH), European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS), Vascular International Foundation and Association of German Surgeons (BDC).
- He completed graduation from Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich and PhD from Ulm University, Germany.
- Dr. Reeps completed an internship at the Clinic for Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at the Central Hospital Augsburg.
- He won several awards, including:
- Science Award of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2013
- Aortic Prize German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2009
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals