Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Non Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that occurs in lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Like other cancers, the treatment for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes medications, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
Hematologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Oncologists for diagnosing and treating Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
To diagnose Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, thorough physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests are required.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall 5-year survival rate for people with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma lies between 70-75%.
There is no alternative medicine to treat Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. However, one can discuss with the doctor to cope up with stress when diagnosed with cancer. Art therapy, spirituality, exercise, and medication may help.
The cost of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost, which may include a physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Type of surgery [Removing a tumour (debulking), splenectomy, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required, such as ECG or blood tests.
An extended stay at the Hospital (Generally, the stay is around two days)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 21 Hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and is one of the leading fertility service providers in the world.
- Being a multi-speciality hospital it aims to provide the best healthcare facility and services to the people of Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- It has 52 specialities including Orthopaedic, Spine and Joint Surgery, Advance & Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ayurveda, Podiatry, Lactation Services, Speech Therapy etc.
- The Hospital has a well-equipped laboratory and state of the art equipment.
- The hospital serves as the referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in Dubai and surrounding areas.
- The in-house pharmacy is open 24 hours every day of the week and Specialist doctors are available for consultation and treatment round-the-clock.
- NMC Healthcare has won several awards and recognitions such as Gold Stevie Award 2016, Superbrands 2016-2017, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017 to name a few.
- It has an International patients Centre that is a dedicated team of internationally trained and certified medical experts, assisted by trained nurses and paramedics who are known for their high-standard and quality care.
- It has tie-ups with international health insurances such as Allianz, Henner, Inter mutuelles Assistance, Deutsche Assistance etc.
- It is a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- It is accredited by JCI and the Asian Society of Hernia Surgery.
Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai
- Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai is one of the pioneering healthcare providers that serves both national and international patients with personalised and evidence-based medical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with JCI accreditations. It is also CAP Accredited.
- The physicians are highly-skilled with board certification and accreditation and from different parts of the globe.
- It provides a high standard medical and surgical treatment with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure patients receive world-class care and exceptional comfort.
- It is a choice of destination for people from the GCC, North and West Africa, China and some European countries for preventive, tertiary, and secondary healthcare needs.
- Some of its numerous achievements and awards include Service Olympian Awards, 2017 Stevie Silver Winner on International Business, 2018 Winner of Annual Health Magazine Awards.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It has a partnership with insurance agencies like NOW Health International, NEXT Care, NAS, Mednet etc
Doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
HematologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Eiman Alkhatib is a Dubai-based Haematologist with 20+ years of experience.
- She has completed her studies at the reputed Damascus University. Her area of expertise lies in treating both benign and malignant blood diseases. She works on the management of blood transfusions and possible complications, bone marrow aspiration, bone biopsies, Sickle cell anemia, Thalassemia, etc.
- Dr. Eiman is a member of the Syrian Association of Oncology and Haematology and the Syrian Medical Association. She is the former chief of Haematology Interns Exams in Syria Board Association.
- Under her credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals.
- She is also actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific conferences, sessions, seminars, and worldwide conferences to talk about the management of different types of Anemias.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Abdel Rahman Labban is a Dubai based Hematologist with 14+ years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology.
- He has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the top universities, followed by a Diploma from the reputed Beirut Arab University and a speciality Diploma in Internal Medicine, Haematology & Medical Oncology, from the prestigious Rafic Hariri University Hospital, Beirut.
- Dr. Abdel later obtained a senior fellowship in Medical Oncology from the Clinique Universitaire Saint Luc, Institut Roi, Belgium. He has worked earlier in Rafic Hariri University Hospital, Advanced Care Oncology Center, Al Zahra Hospital, and Prime Hospital, Dubai.
- The Oncologist is a member of the Lebanese Society of Medical Oncology, Belgian Order of Physicians, European Society of Medical Oncology, American Society of Medical Oncology, American Society of Haematology, Emirates Society of Oncology, & the Lebanese Society for pain management.
- His area of key interests lies in solid tumours, advanced immunotherapy & advanced targeted therapy, treatment of benign haematological conditions like anaemia, thrombocytopenia, immunodeficiency, bleeding disorders, & clotting disorders, Prevention & treatment of side effects, bone marrow biopsy, bone marrow aspiration & pain management, etc.
HematologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Wesam AL-Sakkaf is one of the finest Hematologists, having 15 years of experience.
- He has worked with the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom and gained extensive training in treating various hematological disorders.
- Qualification of Dr. Wesam includes an MD with distinction from Slovakia, an MSc from the University College of London, a diploma from the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), and fellowships from the Royal College of Pathologists.
- He has a special interest in hemato-oncology and treats various blood cancers like leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
- Dr. Wasem is also an expert in general hematological disorders like thrombocytopenia, anemia, neutropenia, thalassemia, sickle cell disease, bleeding disorders, hemophilia, and stem cell disorders.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals