Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In ThailandChat
What is Non Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that occurs in lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Like other cancers, the treatment for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes medications, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
Hematologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Oncologists for diagnosing and treating Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
To diagnose Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, thorough physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests are required.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The overall 5-year survival rate for people with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma lies between 70-75%.
There is no alternative medicine to treat Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. However, one can discuss with the doctor to cope up with stress when diagnosed with cancer. Art therapy, spirituality, exercise, and medication may help.
The cost of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost, which may include a physical exam, blood & urine tests, lymph node test, imaging tests, and bone marrow tests
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumour and the extent to which the tumour has spread)
Type of surgery [Removing a tumour (debulking), splenectomy, etc.]
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation through PET CT and related tests Post-surgery / Chemotherapy / Radiation Therapy.
Any additional tests may be required, such as ECG or blood tests.
An extended stay at the Hospital (Generally, the stay is around two days)
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident [may take longer duration in case of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions]
Cost related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 49500 to USD 60500|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||USD 49500 to USD 60500|
|Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 49500 to USD 60500|
|Hodgkin Disease Treatment||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
- Established on 17 September 1980, the Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok is a global pioneer in giving the best international standard healthcare services and one of the largest private multi-speciality hospitals in South East Asia with patients coming from over 190 countries annually.
- It is a one-stop healthcare destination for all types of patients with the ability to handle complex care needs.
- It practices a one-price policy for all patients regardless of whether they are local or international patients ensuring the principle value of "care for the people."
- It is a tertiary care hospital having over 45 Centres and Clinics namely, Arrhythmia Centre, Breast Centre, Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre, Children's (Paediatric) Centre, Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Digestive Disease (GI) Centre, Fertility Centre & IVF Clinic, Heart (Cardiology) Centre, Orthopaedic Centre, Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Centre, Spine Institute and many more.
- It is the only hospital in Thailand using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology.
- It offers many Health Packages under various departments like Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound packages, Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Packages, and Heart Disease Screening packages to mention a few.
- Being a leader in innovative patient services and medical technologies, it utilises state-of-the-art technologies like CardioInsight, a non-invasive diagnostics technology for diagnosing heart arrhythmias - the only active centre in the Asia Pacific.
- It was also the first IBM Watson - a machine-learning AI for Oncology sites in the world, enabling doctors and specialists to analyse patients' data against traditional means by a quicker and most accurate treatment possible.
- The Bumrungrad Robotic Surgery Centre uses the MAKOplasty©, Mazor X and the da Vinci System having better consistency, accuracy, and faster recovery with less invasiveness in joint, spine, and cancer surgeries.
- It is the first private hospital in Thailand to be accredited by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute, the first private hospital in Thailand to be awarded the Thailand Quality Class Award for organizational excellence, the first hospital to receive the award for Excellence in Health Tourism, receives Advanced Hospital Accreditation by the Healthcare Accreditation Institute of Thailand, and the first hospital in Asia to accredited The College of American Pathologists.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited since 2002, the first hospital in Asia to be DNV GL MIR Certified for Infection Risk in 2017, and the first non-USA hospital to receive the Global Healthcare Accreditation with Excellence designation from GHA - a reflection of the highest international quality and safety standards for overseas patients going to the hospital for treatment and care.
- It was listed as the best hospitals in Thailand for 2 consecutive years and one of the top 150 hospitals in the world in 2022.
- It has over 200 interpreters for patients whose language of communication is not English.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Doctors for Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Thailand
HematologistConsultant, 12 years of experience
- Dr. Piya Rujkijyanont is one of the famous Hematology oncologists in Thailand. with experience of 12 years.
- His expertise is Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation
- The doctor completed M.D ( First class honours), Faculty of Medicine, from Pramongkutklao Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 2001 and Diplomate of the American Subboard of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, in 2013.
- He also did a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, from The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada and St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Tennessee, USA
- Dr. Piya has been associated with many hospitals over the course of his illustrious and experienced career.
- His various research articles and papers were submitted in international and national journals.
Assoc. Prof. Col. Dr. Wichean Mongkonsritragoon
HematologistConsultant, 37 years of experience
- Assoc. Prof. Col. Dr. Wichean Mongkonsritragoon is one of the renowned Hematologist-Oncologist specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of blood diseases and cancers.
- He has 37 years of rich experience in his field.
- His specialization lies in stem cell transplantation and hematologic malignancy.
- After completing his M.D., Faculty of Medicine from Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1985, he did a Diploma of The Thai Board of Hematology, in 1990.
- He also gained a Fellowship in Anatomic / Clinic Pathology from Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota, USA, in 1997.
- He speaks English and Thai.
Assoc. Prof. Vichien Srimuninnimit
HematologistAssociate Professor, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Vichien Srimuninnimit is one of the best oncologists and hematologists having 30+ years of experience in this field.
- He is dexterous in diagnosing and treating cancers in adults using chemo, hormonal, biological, and targeted therapies.
- His area of expertise is medical oncology.
- His articles and papers are published in Journals of reputed importance.
- He held the post of President of Thai Society of Clinical Oncology
- He was appointed as Clinical Fellow (Medical Oncology), 1991 and Clinical Research fellow (Medical Oncology) at MD Anderson Cancer Centre and Medical College of Virginia, USA, respectively.
- He pursued MD (First class) and FRCP (Board of Internal Medicine), from the Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1982 and 1987, respectively.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
FAQ videos related to Non Hodgkin Lymphoma
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Non Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 30% lower than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 7600 to USD 11400, approximately 5% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 50% higher than Thailand
- Israel, USD 105600 to USD 158400, approximately 1220% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 104000 to USD 156000, approximately 1200% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 11200 to USD 16800, approximately 40% higher than Thailand