Neurosurgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Neurosurgery?
Neurosurgery is a medical speciality concerned with diagnosing and treating patients with injury to or diseases/disorders of the brain, spinal cord, spinal column, and peripheral nerves within all body parts.
Who is the Right Doctor for Neurosurgery?
The right doctor to consult is an experienced Neurosurgeon.
Neurosurgeons are not just brain surgeons; they are medically trained neurosurgical specialists who can also help patients suffering from back and neck pain.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
On average, the success rate of brain surgery is between 50-70%.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Successful treatment starts with an accurate diagnosis. The patient gets advanced neurological treatment with state-of-the-art facilities, including -
- An intraoperative MRI suite
- Image-guided surgery
- Laser ablation
- Comprehensive intraoperative neuromonitoring
It is the safest surgical approach to treating neurological problems while minimizing the risk to speech and other vital functions.
Cost related to Neurosurgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|CyberKnife Treatment||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Deep Brain Stimulation (non-rechargeable)||USD 26100 to USD 31900|
|Brain Tumor Surgery||USD 10350 to USD 12650|
|Spinal Fusion Surgery||USD 5850 to USD 7150|
|Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor||USD 8100 to USD 9900|
|Pituitary Tumor Treatment||USD 10800 to USD 13200|
|Hydrocephalus Treatment||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Spine Tumour Surgery||USD 4950 to USD 6050|
|Craniotomy Surgery||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
|Meningioma||USD 13500 to USD 16500|
|Gliomas Treatment||USD 16722 to USD 20438|
|Spina Bifida Treatment||USD 17100 to USD 20900|
|Cranioplasty||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
|Cerebral Angioplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
|Vertebroplasty||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Neurosurgery
What is Neurosurgery?
Types of approaches for Neurosurgery.
Types of strokes treated by Neurosurgery.
Procedural steps in Neurosurgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Neurosurgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Neurosurgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Neurology department works with a multidisciplinary approach with an aim to provide diagnostic and effective healthcare.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Alzheimer’s disease, Back pain, Bell’s palsy, Birth defects of the brain and spinal cord, Brain Injury, Cerebral palsy, Disk disease of the neck and lower back, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Headaches, Migraines, Sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The Department of Neuroscience at Medical Park offers specialized neurological services, and specialists committed to providing state-of-the-art, all-inclusive care.
Prof. Dr. Surat Canbay is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons in Medical Park Hospital with experience of 30+ years.
His clinical area of interest lies in the treatment of brain and spine tumors.
Medical Park Neurology & Neurosurgery Center programs are led by internationally recognized specialists who are the experts in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders.
Medical Park is rated the World's 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson's Disease Surgery.
The method applied in the surgical treatment of Parkinson's Disease and many movement disorders success rates is 80%.
In the neurological department at Medical Park Group, the department offers Brain Tumor Surgery, Tremor Surgery, and Spinal Surgery and other special treatment methods.
Anadolu Medical Center, Kocaeli, Istanbul
Founded in 2005, Anadolu Health Center is located in Gebze district of Turkey. It is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital in the United States, which is the number one medical center in the USA. The hospital has outpatient clinics in Istanbul at Ataşehir.
Anadolu Medical Center is accredited with JCI (Joint Commission International), OECI, ISO (18001, 14001 and 9001) certifications, OHSAS 18001 and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
The hospital covers a wide range of services, including neurological sciences, cardiovascular health, oncology, gynecology and IVF, diagnosis, and imaging. There are nine oncology departments, including Oncology Diagnosis, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Hematologic Oncology and Onco-cardiology.
The hospital provides airport pick up and drop facility, visa assistance and translator for French, English, Spanish, Russian, Persian and German. Language assistance is free of charge for international patients. The hospital examines medical reports in English and Russian language.
Doctors for Neurosurgery in Turkey
NeurosurgeonChairman, 31 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Nejat Akalan is a neurosurgeon with more than 31 years of experience.
- He is a leading neurosurgeon for general neurosurgery and epilepsy operation in children.
- Dr. Akalan has expertise in treating glioma, epilepsy, movement disorders, skull injuries, nervous disorders, spine tumors, herniation, and other brain and spine problems.
- Dr. Akalan has published 117 scientific papers in international and national editions.
- He co-authors the book ‘Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery.
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr.Ilya Pekarsky is amongst the top-rated Neurosurgeons in the world.
- He is currently working with the Medical Park Healthcare group.
- Dr.Ilya Pekarsky completed his graduation from the Russian National Research Medical University and upgraded his further qualification from prestigious institutions in the USA, Switzerland, France, Italy, and Austria.
- His expertise lies in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of herniated discs, scoliosis, disc space narrowing, and neurosurgical rehabilitation.
- He performs around 60 surgeries every month.
- He is an active member of various organizations including the Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA), Israeli Spine Society, and Spine Society of Europe.
NeurosurgeonHOD, 37 years of experience
- Dr. Ali Fahir Ozer is a renowned Neurosurgeon practicing successfully for more than 37 years.
- He is adept at performing Brain and Spine Surgery.
- His area of specialization covers biomechanics of the spine and dynamic stabilization of the spine.
- He has taken the patent of spinal products used in spinal surgery.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations that include Eurospine, North American Spine Society, AO Spine, Turkish Neurosurgical Society, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISAS), International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery–Turkey Chapter, Cervical Research Society (CRS), The International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery (ISMISS), and Middle East Spine Society (MESS) etc.
- The doctor has been involved in research and has authored or co‐authored over 200 papers and written 24 book chapters.
- He is also the editor of 7 books and a referee at Spine Journal, World Neurosurgery, Turkish Neurosurgery and Case Reports in Orthopaedics.
- He has completed Medical Doctor Training from Ataturk University, 1969-1976. Thereafter, he pursued Neurosurgery Specialist Training from Hacettepe University Department of Neurosurgery, 1977-1982.
Neurosurgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Neurosurgery
Our patient's testimonials related to Neurosurgeon
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Neurosurgery in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Neurosurgery in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 29% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 10000 to USD 15000, approximately 79% higher than Turkey
- India, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 21% lower than Turkey
- Germany, USD 7200 to USD 10800, approximately 29% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 57% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 43% higher than Turkey