Neuro Rehab Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Neuro Rehab?
Neurological rehabilitation (Neuro Rehab) is a doctor-supervised program for people with diseases, injuries, or nervous system disorders. Neuro Rehab can often improve function, reduce symptoms, and improve the patient's well-being.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Neuro Rehab, patients are aided in regaining their ability to function and become independent while improving their physical, emotional, and social lives.
Neuro Rehab programs may include:
- Help with daily activities of eating, dressing, bathing, basic housekeeping, etc.
- Help with speech therapy
- Management of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Bladder and bowel retraining
- Activities to improve movement, muscle control, walking, and balance
- Social and behavioral skills retraining
- Nutritional counseling
- Involvement in community support groups
- Exercise to improve cognitive impairments, such as problems with concentration, attention, memory, and poor judgment
- Education and counseling
- Safety and independence measures and home care needs
- Pain management
- Stress management and emotional support
- Nutritional counseling
- Vocational counseling
Who is the Right Doctor for Neuro Rehab Treatment?
Many skilled professionals are part of the neuro rehab team, including Neurologist/Neurosurgeon, Orthopedist/Orthopedic surgeon, Physiatrist, Rehabilitation Specialists, Registered Dietitian, Physical Therapist, and Psychologist/Psychiatrist.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
A success rate of 86.9% has been reported.
The cost of Neuro Rehab includes the following:
- Procedure cost
- Number of follow-up sessions
- Cost of medication, if required
- Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
- Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
- The severity of the injury
- An extended stay at the hospital
- Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Neuro Rehab Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|NeuroRehabilitation||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
|Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment||Rs.8880 to Rs.11840|
Top hospitals and doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 122 Hospitals and doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in India
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
The department of neurosurgery at Apollo Hospitals in India is well equipped to treat all the neurological diseases including epilepsy, coma, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson's disease, Myasthenia Gravis etc establishing it as one of the best neurosurgery hospitals in India.
The hospital carries out more than 1000 neurosurgeries every year.
The team routinely performs surgeries for conditions like head injury, spine injury, brain hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, tumors, spinal dislocation, congenital malformations etc.
The unit was the first to do a repeat Deep Brain Stimulation surgery successfully.
Dr. Dhanaraj M, a neurologist at the hospital, has an experience of over 35 years and has also won several prestigious awards.
The hospital has used the largest number of Penumbra devices in India for Neurointervention procedures.
It possesses the most advanced technologies to treat neurological conditions such as brain tumors, epilepsy, head injury, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, spine tumors etc.
The neurosurgery department is well-equipped to perform stereotactic radiosurgery for Brain.
The hospital conducts routine surgeries like Deep Brain Stimulation and complex Epilepsy surgery with the help of 128-channel intra-operative EEG.
The Institute is one of the topmost hospitals across the country, having performed the maximum number of interventional neurosurgeries in a single center such as acute stroke thrombolysis, clot extraction etc.
Doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in India
NeurologistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Mohit Bhatt is one of the leading Neurologists with an extensive 32+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, treatment of Movement Disorders, Wilson’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Brain Iron Disorders, Neurogenetic diseases, dystonia, tics, tremor as well as myoclonus.
- Under his credit, there are numerous national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's, Worldwide conferences to talk bout deep brain stimulation. He is a member of the Movement Disorder Society, Parkinson's and related Movement Disorders Society, American Academy of Neurology (AAN), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Maharashtra Association of Neurology (MAN), Bombay Neurological Association, Parkinson's Disease Foundation of India, and Basal Ganglia Club.
- Dr. Bhatt has completed his MBBS from the reputed Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai followed by MD in General Medicine and Dm in Neurology from the well known University of Bombay, Mumbai. Later, he did his fellowship from the prestigious National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queens Square, London.
Cost of consultation for Neuro Rehab Treatment with Dr. Mohit Bhatt starts from INR 4000.
NeurologistConsultant, 45 years of experience
- Dr. Pravina Shah is a renowned Neurologist with an extensive 45+ experience.
- Her expertise lies in Deep Brain Stimulation, Lumbar Puncture, Canalith Repositioning (CR), Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy), Epilepsy surgery, Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Vascular Surgery, Insomnia Treatment, Neuromuscular Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Treatment, and Video EEG.
- Dr. Shah did her graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College. She is a member of the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Under her credit, there are numerous national and international publications and actively invited as guest chairperson in the scientific meetings, CME's, worldwide conferences to talk about neuromuscular disorders. She received the social Accomplishment Award by the International League Against Epilepsy and International Bureau for Epilepsy, an honor that is given only once in 2 years to one person in the world who has contributed to the cause of Epilepsy.
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Gnanamuthu has 38+ of experience in Neurology and Clinical Medicine and specializes in building teams to provide Advanced Specialized Medical Care to patients.
- He has developed some of the leading Clinical Departments & Teams for highly specialized Neurological Care.
- Dr. Chandran is known for advanced specialized medical care in neurology and as India’s most renowned clinical neurologist and has received Global recognition for Clinical Excellence through service, research, and education.
- His interests are in neurological infections, nervous system inflammation, para-infectious syndromes and tracing the link between genetic and epigenetic factors.
- He has 70+ publications in peer-reviewed journals and paper presentations at conferences both national & international
- Dr. Gnanamuthu completed MBBS 1975, MD - General Medicine in 1980 and DM - Neurology from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore in 1986 and has fellowship from Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, the UK in 2000.
- He can be followed on LinkedIn.
Cost of consultation for Neuro Rehab Treatment with Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu starts from INR 750.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Neurologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals