Neuro Rehab Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
Cost related to Neuro Rehab Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
Neuro Rehab Treatment in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Neuro Rehab Treatment are:
Are you planning Neuro Rehab Treatment in Germany?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
University Hospital Heidelberg
- The University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the biggest medical centers in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a part of Heidelberg University Medical School, which was founded in 1388, making it the oldest in Germany.
- The hospital operates nearly 1 million outpatients and 65,000 inpatients every year and is well-renowned for treating cancer.
- The Hospital works in partnership with various research institutes one of them being the German Cancer Research Center at the National Center for Tumor Diseases, registered on the American Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex medical conditions and diseases and treating them using innovative technology to ensure optimal treatment with interdisciplinary cooperation.
- There are about 10,000 employees, including 1,600 professors and doctors working at the hospital, and the Chief Doctor of the hospital is the renowned Professor Guido Adler.
- The Heidelberg Curriculum Medicinale (HeiCuMed) is one of the leading medical training institutions in Germany, which at present teaches nearly 3700 physicians.
Doctors for Neuro Rehab Treatment in Germany
NeurologistDirector, 21 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Cornelius Weiller is a respected Neurologist with over 21+ years of experience.
- He has won several awards and recognitions for his work in the field including Founding Director of Neuroimage Nord; Director of the Lurija Institute, Konstanz; Senior Honorary Fellow, UCL, London, UK; Young investigators awards of ICBF society, etc.
- His academic career started with Habilitation in 1993, graduation in 1987, ECFMG in 1984, and lastly Study of human medicine in Gent, Erlangen, and Aachen between 1976-1983.
- He also has a Postdoc degree at the MRC Cyclotron Unit, Hammersmith Hospital, London in 1990.
- He has worked as a Professor of Neurology (C4) and head of the Department of Neurology in Hamburg as well as Jena
- Dr. Hofmann has special interests in stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Tremors, Dystonia, Huntington's disease, Epilepsy, Meningitis, Multiple sclerosis, Trigeminal neuralgia, Dementia, Migraine, Brain tumors, etc.
- He has published various national and international paper publications.
NeurologistConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Carola A. Haas is an experienced Neurologist with 16+ years in the field.
- She pursued her Diploma in Biology from the University of Ulm in 1983, Dr. rer. nat. in Biology from LMU München in 1989, and lastly Habilitation in Medicine from the University of Freiburg in 2001.
- She also has an MPI Fellowship from the Max-Planck-Institute for Psychiatry, Martinsried in 1988.
- She has various Honors, Awards, and Scholarships such as DFG Ph.D. Studentship in 1984, DFG Fellowship for Cold Spring Harbor, the USA in 1986, Alfred-Hauptmann-Award, Society of Epileptology in 2017.
- She is a member of the Bernstein Center Freiburg, and Executive Board, Cluster of Excellence "BrainLinks-BrainTools".
- Dr. Haas has several publications to her credit in prestigious national and international journals.
Prof. Dr. Melanie Meyer-Luehmann
NeurologistSenior Consultant, 16 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Melanie Meyer-Luehmann is a Neurologist with 16+ years in the field.
- She is a member of the "SFB 596 Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration" since 2009 and has won the Emmy Noether Career Development Grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG in 2009.
- She has a professional society membership of the Society of Neuroscience.
- She pursued her undergraduate and graduate studies of Biology at the University of Freiburg, Germany in 1993, M.S. (Diplom) Thesis at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, the USA with Prof. John Wayne Aldridge in 1999, and M.S. (Diploma) in Biology, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Dr. Melanie also has a PhD Thesis at the University of Basel, Switzerland with Prof. Mathias Jucker and a Ph.D. in Neurobiology, University of Basel, Switzerland.
- She has a Postdoctoral fellow at the Hertie Institute of Clinical Brain Research, Tuebingen, Germany, with Prof. Mathias Jucker and another one at the Massachusetts General Institute for Neurodegenerative Disease (MIND), Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA, with Prof. Bradley T. Hyman.
- She has several publications to her credit in prestigious national and international journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Neurologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals