Mommy Makeover Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover refers to a innovatory combination of body contouring procedures, performed together to improve the physical changes that remain long after pregnancy.
Who is the Right Doctor for Mommy Makeover?
Experienced cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure
How is the Procedure Performed?
this procedure will often focus on breast Augmentation, breast Lift,breast reduction,Tummy tuck,circumferential abdominoplasty and liposuction.Breast implants can restore volumptousness, while a breast lift helps to lift sagging skin for improving shape.
Mommy makeover is for non-smokers,smoking decreases circulation and delaying wound healing ,No heavy lifting, including babies – Vigorous exercise should be avoided for at least six weeks after your mommy makeover. Full recovery takes around 8 weeks.
The cost of Mommy Makeover includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood screening, glucose level tests, blood clotting tests, mammogram, X-rays, etc.)
Type of Surgery (Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Tummy tuck, Liposuction, Facelift, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complications if it happens (such as bleeding, infection, poor healing of incisions, hematoma, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Mommy Makeover
About Mommy Makeover.
Before and after image of Mommy Makeover procedure.
The procedure of Mommy Makeover.
The procedure of Mommy Makeover.
Treatment for Mommy Makeover.
Top hospitals and doctors for Mommy Makeover in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Mommy Makeover in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- The Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi was established by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multispeciality hospital dealing with various departments like cardiology, ophthalmology, Paediatrics, ENT, Gynaecological, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology etc.
- It provides 7-star hospitality with aesthetically designed interiors, an ambiance full of comfort to enhance the healing process, Also has a 64 seater dining restaurant and an open courtyard coffee shop caters to every palate.
- The hospital comprises of Lavish Royal Suites of 6,000 sq. ft. each and Luxurious Presidential Suites of 3,000 sq. ft. each. There are 126 patient rooms along with 180 beds.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as Angioplasty, Stenting, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion, Pacemaker Insertions, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
LLH Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LLH Hospital is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi, providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- LLH Hospital received the prestigious European Quality Award (EQA) instituted by the European Foundation for Quality Management and hounoured by the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA), that honors leading organizations which provide best services and set the highest of standards in excellence across the nation.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Thumbay Hospital, Ajman
- Thumbay Hospital is the first JCI accredited private hospital in Ajman and one of the leading private hospitals in the UAE.
- It has been the first choice of hospital destination for over 175 nationalities by providing world-class medical care at an affordable cost.
- According to the Thumbay Hospital, Ajman- KPI Statistics 2018, 93.13% of patients wish to revisit Thumbay Hospital Ajman for their future healthcare needs while 93% would recommend it to their friends & family.
- The Hospital is part of a network of academic hospitals based in the UAE and is a constituent teaching hospital of GMU, (the Gulf Medical University) Academic Health System.
- It has 21 Departments and various Health packages including those specifically for women.
- It was considered the “Best Medical Tourism Hospital in the Middle East” by the New Economy, UK.
- It also won a Silver Award at the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Awards 2018
- The Hospital provides Telehealth/Video Consultation to patients.
Doctors for Mommy Makeover in United Arab Emirates
Aesthetics and Plastic SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Mohan Rangaswamy is a well-known name in the field of Plastic surgery with extensive 28+ years of experience.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in post-burn deformities, correction of birth defects, correction of defects due to cancer treatment, coverage of exposed bone in orthopedic cases, difficult hernias, and nerve problems.
- His other areas of special interest in cosmetic surgery deal with rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, fat grafting, and body lifts after massive weight loss. He also offers the full spectrum of procedures for female genital rejuvenation both aesthetic and reconstructive [after bad damage in deliveries.
- Dr. Mohan has worked earlier in Dubai Healthcare City, Rotary Cancer Hospital, SQ University hospital, Oman and has a fellowship at the Royal College in Glasgow, UK.
- The surgeon is a member of ISAPS, ASPS (USA), APSI (India), AO-SMF (Swiss), ISSH (hand) & EPSS (UAE).
- Moreover, he has published in several international journals and has presented in over 70 professional meetings.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 27 years of experience
- With 27+ years of experience, Dr. Ibrahim Abi Abdallah is the most renowned Cosmetic Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Ibrahim specializes in Tummy Tuck & Mommy Makeover, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Liposculpture & Brazilian Butt lift, Breast Augmentation & Lift and Buttock Augmentation with Implants.
- He is a member of the Lebanese Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (LSPRAS) and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).He Dr. Ibrahim has several international publications, essays, and presentations to her name.
- He has an MD from the prestigious college of Montpellier, France.
- Dr. Ibrahim is well-versed in Arabic, French and English.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh is an Internationally board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon with over 30 years of expertise.
- His areas of expertise includes Body contouring & liposuction, Breast augmentation, Gynaecomastia, Tummy tuck & body lifting, Rhinoplasty & septoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Hair transplant, botox, fillers, mesotherapy & different laser treatments.
- He is a member of the Iraqi Medical Association, the International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Iraqi Association of Plastic surgeons, the Pan Arabic Association of Plastic Surgeons, the National Arab-American Medical Association and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh graduated from the University of Baghdad, Iraq with an MBBS (1985).
- He obtained Iraqi board certification in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from Iraqi Commission of Medical Specializations (FICMS).
- He attained Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
- He has a Fellowship of American College of Surgeons FACS).
- Dr Kamal Hussein Saleh holds a Membership of Royal college of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow-UK.
Mommy Makeover Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals