Mommy Makeover Cost In GermanyChat
What is Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover refers to a innovatory combination of body contouring procedures, performed together to improve the physical changes that remain long after pregnancy.
Who is the Right Doctor for Mommy Makeover?
Experienced cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure
How is the Procedure Performed?
this procedure will often focus on breast Augmentation, breast Lift,breast reduction,Tummy tuck,circumferential abdominoplasty and liposuction.Breast implants can restore volumptousness, while a breast lift helps to lift sagging skin for improving shape.
Mommy makeover is for non-smokers,smoking decreases circulation and delaying wound healing ,No heavy lifting, including babies – Vigorous exercise should be avoided for at least six weeks after your mommy makeover. Full recovery takes around 8 weeks.
The cost of Mommy Makeover includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (blood screening, glucose level tests, blood clotting tests, mammogram, X-rays, etc.)
Type of Surgery (Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Breast reduction, Tummy tuck, Liposuction, Facelift, etc.)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complications if it happens (such as bleeding, infection, poor healing of incisions, hematoma, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Mommy Makeover in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Mommy Makeover
About Mommy Makeover.
Before and after image of Mommy Makeover procedure.
The procedure of Mommy Makeover.
The procedure of Mommy Makeover.
Treatment for Mommy Makeover.
Top hospitals and doctors for Mommy Makeover in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Mommy Makeover in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Mommy Makeover in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Mommy Makeover Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Mommy Makeover
More searches related to Mommy Makeover
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Mommy Makeover in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Mommy Makeover in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 3360 to USD 5040, approximately 48% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 25% higher than Germany
- Thailand, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 31% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 6720 to USD 10080, approximately 5% higher than Germany