Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
A minimally invasive surgery uses a smaller cut than a traditional total knee replacement. This type of surgery typically requires special tools so that the surgery team can see and do the procedure through the smaller incision.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery involves an incision to access the shinbone and thigh bone, followed by removal of a portion of the bones that make up the knee joint. The surgeon replaces these bone parts with metal components that recreate the joint surface. A layer of plastic is placed between the metal components for smooth gliding.
Who is the Right Doctor for Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery is an Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
Cost related to Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Knee Replacement Surgery||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Revision Single Knee Replacement||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 20 Hospitals and doctors for Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Orthopedic department manages the diagnosis and treatment of all diseases as well as the injuries of the musculoskeletal system, traumatic, congenital, or acquired bones, joints, or soft tissue disorders.
- The Orthopedic department comprises of a team of qualified orthopedic surgeons, Joint & replacement surgeons, Orthopedicians with accomplished personnel.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- Medical Park is one of the top research and treatment centers in the field of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Surgeons of the orthopedic department are fully competent about giving expertise nationally and internationally.
- Orthopedic department offer services such as Bone and Joint Surgery, Arthroplasty (Hip Replacement), Arthroplasty (Knee Prosthesis), Concussion, Foot and Ankle, General Orthopaedics and Fracture Care, Hand and Upper Extremity, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Trauma, Pediatric Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, and Physical Therapy, Sarcoma Care, Shoulder Care, Spine Center, and Sports Medicine.
- At a medical park hospital, patients get well-coordinated healthcare services ran by internationally- recognized surgeons.
- Medical Park Orthopedics and Traumatology Center possess a highly skilled team that is entirely trained to heal complex wounds all over the body.
- Many surgical procedures are there for hip arthroplasty which includes the use of different metallic, ceramic or polyethylene materials to enhance the comfort of the patient.
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonConsultant, 22 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Mehmet Erdil is an Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with over 22 years of experience.
- He completed his Faculty of Medicine education in 2001 and his Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology education in 2007, both from Istanbul University.
- He is an esteemed member of the Turkish Limb Extension and Reconstruction Association, the Turkish Foot Ankle Surgery Association, the Turkish Spine Association, TUSYAD (Turkish Sports Injuries, Arthroscopy, and Knee Association) / Board of Directors, TOTBID / Sports Traumatology Branch, TOTDER (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association), TOTEK (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Education Council), Hip Joint Conservative Surgery Association / Board of Directors and TOTBID (Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association).
- He has authored various papers in national and international journals.
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Assoc. Dr. Sami Sökücü is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon with 15+ years of experience.
- Dr. Sami Sökücü is well-known for knee replacement surgery, hip replacement surgery, and trauma surgery.
- He completed his medical degree from Karadeniz Technical University of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey, in 2001.
- He is an esteemed member of the European Board of Orthopedics and Traumatology (EBOT), Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Association, Orthopedic Trauma Branch, Turkish Orthopedic and Traumatology Education Council (TOTEK), Association of Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD), Association of Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology (TOTDER) and Istanbul Medical Association.
- He won the award of appreciation from the Provincial Health Directorate in 2011.
Spine SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Op. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as the Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and gained a Fellowship in 2009 from Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA,
- He also has an International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
FAQ videos related to Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
Our patient's testimonials related to Spine Surgeon
More searches related to Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 20% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 11600 to USD 17400, approximately 190% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 7040 to USD 10560, approximately 76% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 15200 to USD 22800, approximately 280% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 15200 to USD 22800, approximately 280% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 60% higher than Turkey