Lu177 Psma Therapy Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Lu177 Psma Therapy?
Lu177-PSMA therapy is also known as Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen Therapy. The treatment is a successful way to reduce the tumor's size and also stop them from multiplying. It is a popular treatment choice for men with advanced prostate cancer.
How is the Procedure Performed?
PSMA is a type of protein shown on the membrane of prostate cells. Lutetium is a radiation-based treatment that utilizes a molecule to attach itself to the PSMA receptors located on the cancer cells. Lu-177 emits beta radiation to damage cancer cells. The Lutetium molecule binds with the PSMA by targeting the molecules of PSMA, and the treatment becomes very precise.
The Lu-177 PSMA is administered intravenously through a catheter. Once it enters the body, it travels throughout the bloodstream to find the area with active prostate cancer growth and gets attached to the PSMA receptor. After that, it delivers the radiation directly into the nucleus of those cells. The radiation used in Lu-177 is designed only to destroy cancer cells, and the whole body is never exposed to the radiation.
Who is the Right Doctor for Lu177 Psma Therapy?
A Radiation Oncologist is the right doctor to consult for Lu177-PSMA therapy for men with advanced prostate cancer.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate varies between 64% to 75%.
What tests are required?
PSMA PET Scan is done to spot cancer outside the prostate, which helps to target the treatment. Complete blood count and other blood tests are also done before the procedure.
It is recommended to have three treatments, but a single treatment may be enough.
Lu177 Psma Therapy in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Lu177 Psma Therapy are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Lu177 Psma Therapy in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 26 Hospitals and doctors for Lu177 Psma Therapy in United Arab Emirates
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
Thumbay Hospital, Ajman
- Thumbay Hospital is the first JCI accredited private hospital in Ajman and one of the leading private hospitals in the UAE.
- It has been the first choice of hospital destination for over 175 nationalities by providing world-class medical care at an affordable cost.
- According to the Thumbay Hospital, Ajman- KPI Statistics 2018, 93.13% of patients wish to revisit Thumbay Hospital Ajman for their future healthcare needs while 93% would recommend it to their friends & family.
- The Hospital is part of a network of academic hospitals based in the UAE and is a constituent teaching hospital of GMU, (the Gulf Medical University) Academic Health System.
- It has 21 Departments and various Health packages including those specifically for women.
- It was considered the “Best Medical Tourism Hospital in the Middle East” by the New Economy, UK.
- It also won a Silver Award at the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Awards 2018
- The Hospital provides Telehealth/Video Consultation to patients.
Fakih IVF Fertility Centre, Abu Dhabi
- Fakih IVF Fertility Centre, Abu Dhabi is a single speciality centre established in 2013. Fakih IVF Fertility Centre started in 2011 in Dubai with the vision of Dr Micheal Fakih, an experienced and award winning doctor in OBS & GYN and IVF Specialist.
- The Centre focuses on IVF, Infertility, Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and is one of the leading fertility centres in the GCC region.
- It provides highly personalised and specialised treatment for couples as they are assessed on the basis of each medical history. Therefore, it prides itself in its original and innovative approach to each infertility case.
- It firmly believes in investing in new technologies and scientific methods to continue increasing its high success rates of fertility. Therefore, it ventures into breakthrough technologies like EmbryoScope, MicroTESE.
- It has its own in-house laboratory called Genetics Laboratory, the only centre in the Middle East to own such.
- The Centre does Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) - a testing in the embroy of any genetic abnormality if one or both parents had a known genetic abnormality and HLA Matching for a leukaemia sibling looking for a bone marrow transplant donor.
- For patients from abroad, the International Patients Coordinator is available to assist from treatment to accommodation booking where the Centre has a tie-up with hotels with special rates.
- It is a Member of the Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism.
Doctors for Lu177 Psma Therapy in United Arab Emirates
Urologist and AndrologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Mohamed El Khouly is a renowned Urologist and Andrologist, based in Dubai with more than 20+ years of experience.
- His area of expertise lies in Male & Female Urological Problems, all types of Urinary Tract Stones with endoscopic treatment & Lithotripsy, Male infertility & Incontinence problems, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Early detection & management of genitourinary malignancies, Male Potency Problems, etc.
- Dr. Khouly has completed his graduation from Alexandria University, Egypt, followed by post-graduation from the reputed Al Mansoura Urology & Nephrology Center. Later, he did advanced robotic and laparoscopic training at the Eminent Hospital in Malaysia.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications. He is also actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific conferences, CDE's, and worldwide conferences to discuss Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- He is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the European Association of Urology (EAU), and the Emirati Association of Urology.
Urologist and AndrologistSenior Consultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Deepak Janardhanan is a Urologist and Andrologist with 16+ years of experience.
- He has earned his medical degree from the reputed University of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India.
- His area of expertise lies in Renal stone surgery, andrology (including fertility and erectile dysfunction) prostate-related ailments, Urological cancers, Urinary reconstructive techniques, Nonsurgical/ minimally invasive management for female stress urinary incontinence.
- Dr. Deepak has both national and international publications under his credit. He is a fellow of the European Board of Urology, and of the prestigious American College of Surgeons.
- He was trained in Finland for non-surgical/ minimally invasive management for female stress urinary incontinence.
- The known Urologist is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific conferences, CDE's and worldwide conferences to talk about Urinary Reconstructive Techniques.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals