Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery?
Laparoscopic gynecological surgery is a minimally invasive surgery that allows the surgeon to operate without making a large incision.Indicated for endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic problems such as urinary incontinence .
How is the Procedure Performed?
A thin, tube with a camera, known as a laparoscope, is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision. The camera sends images of the inside of the body to a TV monitor in the operating room, allowing the surgeon to see and operate on the pelvic organs without having to use a long incision.
There is less pain compared to open surgery, fewer complications, less scarring, shorter hospital stays, and faster recovery within 3 -4 weeks.
Cost related to Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Gynecologic Reconstructive Surgery||USD 24669 to USD 30151|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery in Turkey
Acibadem Hospitals Group
Acibadem Hospitals Group is the world's second-largest healthcare chain. It was established in 1991. Acibadem is a prime hospital network in Turkey with 21 multispeciality hospitals and 16 outpatient clinics across the country. The hospital has a total of 3500 doctors and 4000 nurses. The doctors are highly skilled and perform complex surgeries with precision and accuracy.
It is associated with its global partner, IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the biggest group in the Far East. The healthcare services are in line with national and international standards. The Group Hospitals in Turkey are evaluated each year by the Ministry of Health to assure Quality Standards in Healthcare.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
Medipol University Hospital, İstanbul
Medipol University Hospital, Turkey’s largest private healthcare investment, incorporates four hospitals - General, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology and Dental hospitals. The hospital offers modern architecture, state-of-the-art modern technology, and qualified medical staff making it shine out bright in national and international arenas.
Quality and Accreditation in Medical Services
Medipol Education and Health Group in Turkey, when combined, make Turkey’s one of the best hospitals with a new generation of technology - Medipol University Hospital. The health complex provides the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited health services to patients all over the world. The hospital strives to improve the quality of life of patients with new advances in treatments and techniques.
Visa assistance, Accommodation (near the clinic), 24/7 ATM, Transfer from airport to clinic & vice-versa, Blood Bank, 24/7 pharmacy, etc.
Doctors for Laparoscopic Gynecological Surgery in Turkey
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianAssociate Consultant, 18 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Gürkan Arikan is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with over 18 years of experience.
- Her areas of expertise include Infertility and IVF, Infertility Surgery, Gynecological Diseases, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Polyps in the uterus, Hysterectomy, etc.
- After specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Istanbul University, Istanbul, Faculty of Medicine, she was appointed a faculty member at Adnan Menderes University in 2015.
- She has authored papers published in international journals.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianSenior Consultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Umit Beyatli is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, based in Istanbul with 16+ years of experience.
- His area of expertise lies in Colposcopy, Vaginoplasty, Freckle Itch, Pregnancy monitoring, Pregnancy tracking, Medical abortion, Risky pregnancies, PCOD, Irregular periods, No periods, Menopause, etc.
- The surgeon has worked earlier at Bremen Medical Faculty, Life Hospital, Sifa Hospital, Silivri Kolan Hospital
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, The Turkish Society of Gynaecologists, and Obstetricians.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianSenior Consultant, 17 years of experience
- Dr. Mehemet Aydin Science is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, based in Istanbul with 17+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Ege University, followed by post-graduation from the reputed Western Germany Cologne Unit, Istanbul.
- Dr. Aydin's areas of interest lie in Risky Pregnancy Follow-up, Multiple Pregnancies, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy (removal of myoma and uterus, ovarian cyst, tube, polyp, septum operations), Endometrioma, Urogynecology, Vaginal Aesthetic Surgery, Infertility, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cesarean Delivery, Natural Birth, etc.
- The surgeon has worked earlier at Hayat Hospital, European Medical Center, Incirtepe Medical Center, Anatolian Medical Center, Median Medical Center, Tosunoglu Medical Center, Kolan Medical Center.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, The Turkish Society of Gynaecologists, and Obstetrician.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals