Ivf With Donor Eggs Cost In TurkeyChat
Cost related to Ivf With Donor Eggs in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|IVF with Donor Eggs||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|IVF||USD 2250 to USD 2750|
Ivf With Donor Eggs in Turkey
Popular Cities in Turkey for Ivf With Donor Eggs are:
Are you planning Ivf With Donor Eggs in Turkey?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Ivf With Donor Eggs
Types of Fertilization.
Steps in IVF procedure.
Types of IVF treatment.
Benefits of IVF.
Perspective patients of IVF.
Top hospitals and doctors for Ivf With Donor Eggs in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Ivf With Donor Eggs in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
American Hospital, Istanbul
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Ivf With Donor Eggs in Turkey
IVF SpecialistProfessor, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Semra KAHRAMAN is a renowned IVF Specialist with over 29 years of experience.
- After completing her medical doctor training from Hacettepe University in 1981, she completed her training in OBY&GYN Speciality from ANKARA University, Medical School in 1989.
- She earned the title of 'Associate Professor' in 1994 and became a 'Professor' in 2004.
- She is actively associated with various organizations including the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis International Society, Journal of Reproductive and Stem Cell Biotechnology (JRSCB), Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine (TSRM), Turkish Obstetrics and Gynecology Society (TJOD), and more.
IVF SpecialistProfessor, 23 years of experience
- Dr.Ayla Aktulay is a well known Gynaecologist and Obstetrician and she has experience of more than 23 years.
- Her name as a Physician is Ayla Aktulay, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine.
- Currently, she is working in Medicana International Hospital, Ankara n the Department of IVF Fertility Center.
- She treats the patients of Pre-menstrual complaints, Non- Orgasm (Anorgasmia) and she also has a specialization in Laparoscopic treatment.
- She has expertise in dealing with the Lack of Monthly Bleeding, Urinary Incontinence, Vaginal discharge, itching, etc.
- She also provides the best therapies like Office hysteroscopy, resolves sexual problems, Vacuum abortion, Ovarian cysts, and Endoscopy
- She takes a keen interest in research and has published a paper on Researchnetgate, Pub Med and various renowned journals
- She has 56 publications in which 19 are International Publication and 121 citations in which 13 are highly influential citations.
- She pursued her expertise in IVF-Fertility from the Institution Ankara Dr. Zekai Tahir Burak Women’s’ Health.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianHead of Department, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Nesrin Bastug is a well-known Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with experience of more than 24+ years.
- She is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, Turkish Gynecology and Obstetrics Association (TJOD), and the European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE).
- She completed her medical education at Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1994 and received the title of a medical doctor and later specialized at Zeynep Kamil Obstetrics & Pediatrics Training and Research Hospital between 1997-2001.
- Dr. Bastug treats patients with Pre-menstrual complaints, Hypnotherapy, Genital Organ Disorders, Varicocele, Ovarian Cancer, Preeclampsia
Hysterosalpingography (HSG), Prenatal ultrasound, Ovarian cyst surgery, Non- Orgasm (Anorgasmia), etc.
- She takes a keen interest in research and has published a paper on Pub Med and various renowned journals.
Ivf With Donor Eggs Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by IVF Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Ivf With Donor Eggs
FAQ videos related to Ivf With Donor Eggs
More searches related to Ivf With Donor Eggs
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Ivf With Donor Eggs in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Ivf With Donor Eggs in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 3440 to USD 5160, approximately 14% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 10% lower than Turkey
- Germany, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 0% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 20% higher than Turkey