Irregular Heartbeat Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Irregular Heartbeat?
An irregular Heartbeat may be due to the following reasons such as Coronary artery disease, Electrolyte imbalances in the blood, Changes in the heart muscle, Injury from a heart attack, etc.
When should symptom be taken seriously?
An irregular heartbeat may feel like a racing heart or fluttering. Many heart arrhythmias are harmless. However, if they are highly irregular or are a result of a weak or damaged heart, arrhythmias can cause severe and potentially fatal disorders.
Who is the Right Doctor for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for an irregular Heartbeat is a Cardiologist.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For the cases of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, usually, Cardioversion is preferred, in which a shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches on the individual's chest.
To detect an irregular heartbeat there are tests such as Continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, Electrocardiogram, Treadmill testing, Tilt-table test, Electrophysiologic testing, etc.
Cost related to Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|AICD||Rs.621600 to Rs.828800|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||Rs.164280 to Rs.219040|
|Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment||Rs.115440 to Rs.153920|
|Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Heart Surgery||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
|Radiofrequency Ablation||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||Rs.213120 to Rs.284160|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||Rs.213120 to Rs.284160|
Top hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 117 Hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
It is one of the best cardiology hospital in India in the field of cardiology which specializes in minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgery having an extensive range of cardiac care capabilities.
The cardiology unit is well-equipped is cutting-edge technology and the latest devices to treat several disorders by cardiac interventions such as Coronary Angioplasty & Stenting, Primary Rescue Angioplasty, Peripheral Angioplasty & Stenting, Renal Angioplasty & Stenting, Carotid Artery Stenting, AICD Implantation, Biventricular Pacing for Congestive Cardiac Failure ( CRT ), IVC filter-device in DVT, and Balloon Valvuloplasty for Valvular Stenosis.
A distinct unit for pediatric patients has been established consisting of the well-armed unit with advanced devices and cardiologists skilled to do procedures such as ASD Closure, VSD Closure, TOF repairs & Surgery for Blue Babies, PAPVD repairs, PDA Ligation, and Coarctation repairs.
Dr. Y.K Mishra is working as the Head of the Department with the hospital with an experience of more than 29 years in the cardiac surgeries.
Dr. Mishra is a leading cardiac surgeon in India who has performed more than 19,000 open heart surgeries so far.
- AMRI Hospital is located at 4 different locations in Kolkata including Dhakuria, Salt Lake, Mukundapur and Southern Avenue.
- It is accredited with NABH, NABL and GreenOT certification and awarded as the best hospital in bio-waste management in 2010.
- The Group of hospitals is historically significant in its region and treats around 3.5 lakh patients annually and conducts more than 15,000 successful surgeries.
- The emergency and critical care department is well equipped with all the advancements and dedicated staff, who works 24*7 for the patients.
- Established in 2002, Asian Heart Institute (AHI) is India’s number 1 heart care hospital providing world-class cardiac care.
- Hospital has treated more than 300,000 patients, 20,000 heart surgeries and 35,000 angiographies.
- The hospital has pioneered treatment of complex heart surgeries with a staggering success rate of 99.8% in bypass surgeries and 99.4% in cardiac surgeries, which is the highest success rate in the world.
- Accredited by JCI, NIAHO and ISO, the hospital has been acknowledged as
- India's Best Private Cardiac Hospital by the Health Care Achievers Awards hosted by the Times of India Group
- India's Best Private Cardiac Care two years in a row in The WEEK-Hansa Research
- India's Best Cardiac Care Hospital by CNBC & ICICI Lombard healthcare award
- Listed amongst World's TOP 10 Best Hospitals for Medical Tourist by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA)
- Listed amongst TOP 5 Cardiac Hospitals in India by Indiatimes.com
Doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
Electrophysiologist, 38 years of experience
- With 38 years of experience, Prof Dr Rabin Chakraborty is a renowned Cardiologist in India and South Asia.
- As a certified Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist and Electro Physiologist, he treats problems of the Cardiovascular system like the Heart, Arteries, Veins, Heart Valves and conduction disorders of the heart, etc.
- Besides treating Angiography and Angioplasty, he specialises in Heart Rhythm Disorders for patients with Recurrent Palpitations, repeated unconsciousness due to Heart Rhythm Diseases and Heart failure patients.
- He was the All India President of the Indian Society of Electrocardiology, (ISE) 2009-2010.
- He holds Life Membership in the Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Electrocardiology, and the Indian Medical Association.
- He is the Founder Member of the British Society of Heart Failure, UK, a Member of both the New York Academy of Sciences, USA and the Steering Committee of “Angiology Forum” UK.
- He also holds several Fellowships from Colleges in UK.
- In addition, he taught in India and abroad as a Guest Lecturer.
- He has been appointed as an Examiner, MRCP (UK) for Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom
- Moreover, he has awards and countless publications to his credit.
Cost of consultation for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment with Prof Dr Rabin Chakraborty starts from INR 2000.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 36 years of experience
- Dr. Rajiv Bajaj is a renowned Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 36+ years of experience.
- He is an expert in managing adult and pediatric cardiac conditions.
- His interest lies in interventional cardiology and cardiac catheterizations.
- He has performed more than 200 electrophysiology studies and 100+ ablations.
- After completing his MBBS, he pursued MD in Internal Medicine and DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has achieved training certification in cardiac surgery from the University of Toronto.
Cost of consultation for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment with Dr. Rajiv Bajaj starts from INR 1000.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 26 years of experience
- Dr. Sanjeev Sharma is a renowned Cardiologist with 26+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in handling several cardiological disorders.
- After completing MBBS from the University of Rajasthan in 1984, he pursued MD in General Medicine from the University of Rajasthan in 1987.
- Later, he completed his DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1994.
- He is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals