Irregular Heartbeat Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Irregular Heartbeat?
An irregular Heartbeat may be due to the following reasons such as Coronary artery disease, Electrolyte imbalances in the blood, Changes in the heart muscle, Injury from a heart attack, etc.
When should symptom be taken seriously?
An irregular heartbeat may feel like a racing heart or fluttering. Many heart arrhythmias are harmless. However, if they are highly irregular or are a result of a weak or damaged heart, arrhythmias can cause severe and potentially fatal disorders.
Who is the Right Doctor for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for an irregular Heartbeat is a Cardiologist.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For the cases of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, usually, Cardioversion is preferred, in which a shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches on the individual's chest.
To detect an irregular heartbeat there are tests such as Continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, Electrocardiogram, Treadmill testing, Tilt-table test, Electrophysiologic testing, etc.
Cost related to Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|AICD||Rs.621600 to Rs.828800|
|Angioplasty and Stent Placement||Rs.164280 to Rs.219040|
|Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment||Rs.115440 to Rs.153920|
|Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|Heart Surgery||Rs.199800 to Rs.266400|
|CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
|Radiofrequency Ablation||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||Rs.213120 to Rs.284160|
|Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) Surgery||Rs.213120 to Rs.284160|
Top hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 117 Hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
The hospital has done the largest series of aortic valve replacements with stentless heart valve bioprosthesis.
Nearly 99.6% of the cardiac surgeries done are off-pump or beating heart surgeries.
The team of cardiologists consists of the leading cardiologists, who have performed more than 85,000 angiographies and nearly 50,000 coronary angioplasties.
One of the cardiac surgeons Dr. Girish B Navasundi has an experience of nearly 21 years with expertise in usage of IABP, Distal Protection Devices, covered stents,IVC filters, thrombectomy, and AICD Implantation.
He has done about 1700 angiograms and 350 angioplasties so far.
The hospital is considered as one of the topmost hospitals in India for cardiac surgeries such as Neonatal cardiac surgery, heart transplant, minimally invasive CABG, valve repair and valve replacement.
The cardiology unit in the hospital is has a wide range of treatments available including endovascular or open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, thoracic aortic aneurysms such as stent grafts, open surgical reconstructions, and balloon angioplasty and stenting in all vascular area.
Dr. Vivek Jawali a cardiac surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Bangalore has performed more than 18,000 cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries till date.
He has performed India’s first beating heart bypass surgery in 1992 and India’s first minimally invasive bypass surgery in 1994.
One of the topmost cardiology hospital in India with well-armed cardiology unit to perform surgeries including vascular surgeries, aortic root surgeries, left ventricular reconstruction, repair of post-infarction ventricular septal rupture, primary cardiac tumors, acute mitral valve regurgitation etc.
The team is highly skilled and experienced to access the cardiac conditions by non-invasive procedures such as Dimensional Echocardiography With Colour Doppler Studies With Added 3D Echocardiography Facilities, Transesophageal Echocardiography Including 3D Tee, Study For Cardiac Dys-Synchrony, Loop recorder and many more.
There is a separate unit for pediatric patients having specialized pediatric cardiac surgeons who are experts in performing pediatric heart defect operations, congenital heart defects, pediatric open heart surgeries etc.
One of the leading cardiologists, Dr. Sahil Shirodkar is one of the cardiologists at the hospital with more than 11 years of experience.
Dr. Shirodkar is known for doing research on the effect of early thrombolysis in the clinical outcome of patients with acute myocardial infarction.
Doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in India
Electrophysiologist, 38 years of experience
- With 38 years of experience, Prof Dr Rabin Chakraborty is a renowned Cardiologist in India and South Asia.
- As a certified Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist and Electro Physiologist, he treats problems of the Cardiovascular system like the Heart, Arteries, Veins, Heart Valves and conduction disorders of the heart, etc.
- Besides treating Angiography and Angioplasty, he specialises in Heart Rhythm Disorders for patients with Recurrent Palpitations, repeated unconsciousness due to Heart Rhythm Diseases and Heart failure patients.
- He was the All India President of the Indian Society of Electrocardiology, (ISE) 2009-2010.
- He holds Life Membership in the Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology, Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Electrocardiology, and the Indian Medical Association.
- He is the Founder Member of the British Society of Heart Failure, UK, a Member of both the New York Academy of Sciences, USA and the Steering Committee of “Angiology Forum” UK.
- He also holds several Fellowships from Colleges in UK.
- In addition, he taught in India and abroad as a Guest Lecturer.
- He has been appointed as an Examiner, MRCP (UK) for Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom
- Moreover, he has awards and countless publications to his credit.
Cost of consultation for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment with Prof Dr Rabin Chakraborty starts from INR 2000.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 36 years of experience
- Dr. Rajiv Bajaj is a renowned Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist with 36+ years of experience.
- He is an expert in managing adult and pediatric cardiac conditions.
- His interest lies in interventional cardiology and cardiac catheterizations.
- He has performed more than 200 electrophysiology studies and 100+ ablations.
- After completing his MBBS, he pursued MD in Internal Medicine and DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has achieved training certification in cardiac surgery from the University of Toronto.
Cost of consultation for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment with Dr. Rajiv Bajaj starts from INR 1000.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 26 years of experience
- Dr. Sanjeev Sharma is a renowned Cardiologist with 26+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in handling several cardiological disorders.
- After completing MBBS from the University of Rajasthan in 1984, he pursued MD in General Medicine from the University of Rajasthan in 1987.
- Later, he completed his DM in Cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1994.
- He is an active member of the Cardiological Society of India.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals