Irregular Heartbeat Treatment Cost In TrivandrumChat
What is Irregular Heartbeat?
An irregular Heartbeat may be due to the following reasons such as Coronary artery disease, Electrolyte imbalances in the blood, Changes in the heart muscle, Injury from a heart attack, etc.
When should symptom be taken seriously?
An irregular heartbeat may feel like a racing heart or fluttering. Many heart arrhythmias are harmless. However, if they are highly irregular or are a result of a weak or damaged heart, arrhythmias can cause severe and potentially fatal disorders.
Who is the Right Doctor for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for an irregular Heartbeat is a Cardiologist.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For the cases of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, usually, Cardioversion is preferred, in which a shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches on the individual's chest.
To detect an irregular heartbeat there are tests such as Continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, Electrocardiogram, Treadmill testing, Tilt-table test, Electrophysiologic testing, etc.
Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Trivandrum
Popular Hospitals in Trivandrum for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment are:
Top hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in TrivandrumFilter
Showing 1 Hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Trivandrum
- Launched in 2002, KIMS is a multi-specialty tertiary care hospital in South India with global outreach.
- It is the first hospital in India with both National and International accreditations - National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) and Australian Council on healthcare Standard International (ACHSI).
- The laboratory of hospital is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration of Laboratories (NABL) and the blood bank accredited by NABH.
- In 2003, KIMS was awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 for Quality.
- In 2005, Cardiac Surgical department of KIMS performed the first Awake Open Heart Surgery, closing a large hole in the heart of patient. It was the first case in Kerala and second in India.
- KIMS Global has bagged many awards including Health Tourism Award for maximum foreign exchange earnings, Modern Medicare Healthcare excellence Award in 2006, AV Gandhi Memorial Award 2007 for excellence in Cardiology, Golden Peacock Award 2013 for Business Excellence by the Institute of Directors, Star Health Insurance Award for Best Service Provider in 2014, et al.
Doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Trivandrum
CardiologyConsultant, 12 years of experience
- Dr. Meera R is a famed Cardiologist in South India with experience of over 12+ years.
- Her expertise are Cardiac Electrophysiology-Arrhythmia diagnosis, Electrophysiological studies, Radiofrequency ablation, Pacemakers(PPI),Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD),Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT), Coronary angiography, Coronary interventions, Coronary artery disease-Angiogram and angioplasty.
- Dr. Meera R area of interest are Non-invasive Cardiology, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Treatment of arrhythmia by radiofrequency ablation, Permanent pacemaker implantatio,Heart failure therapy, Management of Heart failure-drugs followed by CRT, and Transplant Cardiology
- Dr. Meera R has been invited to national and international meetings as faculty.
- She has various publications in peer-reviewed journals to his credit
- Dr. Meera R has received many awards in the field of Cardiology.
- The Doctor is an active member of many prestigious medical associations like Indian Association of Cardiovascular surgeons, and Cardiological society of India.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals