Irregular Heartbeat Treatment Cost In HyderabadChat
What is Irregular Heartbeat?
An irregular Heartbeat may be due to the following reasons such as Coronary artery disease, Electrolyte imbalances in the blood, Changes in the heart muscle, Injury from a heart attack, etc.
When should symptom be taken seriously?
An irregular heartbeat may feel like a racing heart or fluttering. Many heart arrhythmias are harmless. However, if they are highly irregular or are a result of a weak or damaged heart, arrhythmias can cause severe and potentially fatal disorders.
Who is the Right Doctor for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for an irregular Heartbeat is a Cardiologist.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For the cases of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, usually, Cardioversion is preferred, in which a shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches on the individual's chest.
To detect an irregular heartbeat there are tests such as Continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, Electrocardiogram, Treadmill testing, Tilt-table test, Electrophysiologic testing, etc.
Top hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in HyderabadFilter
Showing 12 Hospitals and doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Hyderabad
- NABH accredited, Continental Hospital was established in 2013 in Hyderabad.
- The super specialty hospital is associated with and a part of the region's largest integrated private healthcare group, Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- With a network of 22 hospitals, Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- It is the first super specialty hospital in India (with Oncology) and in the world to get the JCI accreditation in less than 2 years of its attempt.
- It is even the first hospital in the Indian subcontinent to obtain the “Gold Seal” in the first attempt.
- Centers of Excellence include Oncology (Cancer)- Radiation, Medical & Surgical, Cardiology/Cardiac Surgery, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgeries (Shoulder/Knee/Hip), Organ Transplant (Liver, Kidney and Heart), Gastroenterology, Liver Diseases and Bariatrics, Woman and Child Care
- The hospital is not only the winner of "The Best Multi Speciality Hospital of the Year" Award at Indo-Global Healthcare Summit, 2014 but also the “National Excellence in Healthcare Award” on 31st March 2014.
- It has also bagged the “Green Hospital of the Year” Award at the India Green Business Summit & Awards on 19th January, 2014, Delhi.
- Established in 1988, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad has emerged as one of the most renowned Health City in Asia.
- It is the first hospital in the world to be accredited by the Disease or Condition-Specific Care Certification (DCSC) for Acute Stroke by JCI.
- It comprises PET CT technology which is first of its kind in the country.
- It has nation’s first pre-hospital emergency network with 12 ambulances.
Doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Hyderabad
ElectrophysiologistConsultant, 12 years of experience
- Dr. Kumar Narayanan, MD, DM (Card), CEPS (USA) works as a Cardiologist/Electrophysiologist.
- Along with clinical work, he has strong research interests on causes and risk stratification for sudden cardiac death (SCD), with a particular emphasis on clinical risk markers.
- He is also interested in primary prevention ICD use, atrial fibrillation epidemiology, and rheumatic heart disease studies.
- He received his MBBS in 2000 from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, his MD - General Medicine in 2005 from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, and his DM - Cardiology in 2008 from Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore.
- He completed an ACGME-accredited residency in clinical cardiac electrophysiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in the United States and is board certified by the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE).
- He works on cardiac research with the Paris Descartes University and the European Georges Pompidou Hospital in Paris, where he is a visiting faculty scientist.
- Dr Kumar Narayanan is fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals