Irregular Heartbeat Treatment Cost In DubaiChat
What is Irregular Heartbeat?
An irregular Heartbeat may be due to the following reasons such as Coronary artery disease, Electrolyte imbalances in the blood, Changes in the heart muscle, Injury from a heart attack, etc.
When should symptom be taken seriously?
An irregular heartbeat may feel like a racing heart or fluttering. Many heart arrhythmias are harmless. However, if they are highly irregular or are a result of a weak or damaged heart, arrhythmias can cause severe and potentially fatal disorders.
Who is the Right Doctor for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for an irregular Heartbeat is a Cardiologist.
How is the Procedure Performed?
For the cases of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, usually, Cardioversion is preferred, in which a shock is delivered to the heart through paddles or patches on the individual's chest.
To detect an irregular heartbeat there are tests such as Continuous ambulatory electrocardiographic monitoring, Electrocardiogram, Treadmill testing, Tilt-table test, Electrophysiologic testing, etc.
Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Dubai
Popular Hospitals in Dubai for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment are:
Doctors for Irregular Heartbeat Treatment in Dubai
Cardiac SurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Sundar Kumar, with +20 years of experience is a leading Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Dubai.
- He is a graduate, MD and DM degree holder. His initial cardiology was done in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, Bangalore, after which he completed fellowship training in interventional cardiology the Institut Cardiovasculaire Paris Sud (ICPS) in Massy, France.
- Dr. Kumar has performed a wide variety of cardiac cases, some of which have been complex coronary interventional procedures such as, trans radial complex coronary interventions, pacemaker implantation, transthoracic echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, stress echocardiography, ECG Holter Monitoring, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and interventional cardiac procedures including cardiac catherisation, angiography & angioplasty/stenting.
- He has been active in continuing medical education and has published scholarly researched articles for international journals.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals