Hysteroscopic Polypectomy Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
Hysteroscopic Polypectomy is surgical procedure to remove polyps and also tests for cancer
How is the Procedure Performed?
procedure is performed by carving the polyp from one free edge to the other. The aim is to remove the polyp’s base without disturbing the myometrium,for small polyps forcep is used to pull out, when the polyp is larger than 1 cm. Electrocautery can be used to burn away the whole polyp tissue.In the case of very large-sized polyp, removing them through an incision might be important. This process is a little more complicated.
Recovery takes about 2 weeks. Patients may feel pain after the procedure.Taking the pain medication the gynecologist had prescribed can help.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
A gynecologist performs the hysteroscopic polypectomy procedure.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of the procedure is 88-98%.
The cost of Polypectomy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (ultrasound, blood tests, MRI, etc.)
Types of surgeries (diagnostic and operative)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Uterine perforation, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Polypectomy||USD 1620 to USD 1980|
|Hysteroscopy||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
Top hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Turkey
Acibadem Hospitals Group is the world's second-largest healthcare chain. It was established in 1991. Acibadem is a prime hospital network in Turkey with 21 multispeciality hospitals and 16 outpatient clinics across the country. The hospital has a total of 3500 doctors and 4000 nurses. The doctors are highly skilled and perform complex surgeries with precision and accuracy.
It is associated with its global partner, IHH Healthcare Berhad, which is the biggest group in the Far East. The healthcare services are in line with national and international standards. The Group Hospitals in Turkey are evaluated each year by the Ministry of Health to assure Quality Standards in Healthcare.
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
Medipol University Hospital, Turkey’s largest private healthcare investment, incorporates four hospitals - General, Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology and Dental hospitals. The hospital offers modern architecture, state-of-the-art modern technology, and qualified medical staff making it shine out bright in national and international arenas.
Quality and Accreditation in Medical Services
Medipol Education and Health Group in Turkey, when combined, make Turkey’s one of the best hospitals with a new generation of technology - Medipol University Hospital. The health complex provides the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited health services to patients all over the world. The hospital strives to improve the quality of life of patients with new advances in treatments and techniques.
Visa assistance, Accommodation (near the clinic), 24/7 ATM, Transfer from airport to clinic & vice-versa, Blood Bank, 24/7 pharmacy, etc.
Doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Turkey
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianAssociate Consultant, 18 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Gürkan Arikan is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician with over 18 years of experience.
- Her areas of expertise include Infertility and IVF, Infertility Surgery, Gynecological Diseases, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Polyps in the uterus, Hysterectomy, etc.
- After specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Istanbul University, Istanbul, Faculty of Medicine, she was appointed a faculty member at Adnan Menderes University in 2015.
- She has authored papers published in international journals.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianSenior Consultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Umit Beyatli is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, based in Istanbul with 16+ years of experience.
- His area of expertise lies in Colposcopy, Vaginoplasty, Freckle Itch, Pregnancy monitoring, Pregnancy tracking, Medical abortion, Risky pregnancies, PCOD, Irregular periods, No periods, Menopause, etc.
- The surgeon has worked earlier at Bremen Medical Faculty, Life Hospital, Sifa Hospital, Silivri Kolan Hospital
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, The Turkish Society of Gynaecologists, and Obstetricians.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianSenior Consultant, 17 years of experience
- Dr. Mehemet Aydin Science is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, based in Istanbul with 17+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Ege University, followed by post-graduation from the reputed Western Germany Cologne Unit, Istanbul.
- Dr. Aydin's areas of interest lie in Risky Pregnancy Follow-up, Multiple Pregnancies, Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy (removal of myoma and uterus, ovarian cyst, tube, polyp, septum operations), Endometrioma, Urogynecology, Vaginal Aesthetic Surgery, Infertility, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cesarean Delivery, Natural Birth, etc.
- The surgeon has worked earlier at Hayat Hospital, European Medical Center, Incirtepe Medical Center, Anatolian Medical Center, Median Medical Center, Tosunoglu Medical Center, Kolan Medical Center.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, The Turkish Society of Gynaecologists, and Obstetrician.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
What is the price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- Thailand, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 67% higher than Turkey
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 22% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 3520 to USD 5280, approximately 144% higher than Turkey