Hysteroscopic Polypectomy Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
Hysteroscopic Polypectomy is surgical procedure to remove polyps and also tests for cancer
How is the Procedure Performed?
procedure is performed by carving the polyp from one free edge to the other. The aim is to remove the polyp’s base without disturbing the myometrium,for small polyps forcep is used to pull out, when the polyp is larger than 1 cm. Electrocautery can be used to burn away the whole polyp tissue.In the case of very large-sized polyp, removing them through an incision might be important. This process is a little more complicated.
Recovery takes about 2 weeks. Patients may feel pain after the procedure.Taking the pain medication the gynecologist had prescribed can help.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy?
A gynecologist performs the hysteroscopic polypectomy procedure.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of the procedure is 88-98%.
The cost of Polypectomy includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (ultrasound, blood tests, MRI, etc.)
Types of surgeries (diagnostic and operative)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Haemorrhage, Uterine perforation, Infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Age of the patient
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Polypectomy||USD 3960 to USD 4840|
Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
- KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital is a premier hospital that is owned by the KPJ Healthcare Group, one of the leading providers of private healthcare in Malaysia.
- It is a multispecialty hospital that offers 25 medical and surgical procedures including Cardiology & Cardiothoracic, Breast & Endocrine, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Interventional Radiology, Radiotherapy & Oncology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Obesity/Bariatric Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, and Paediatrics.
- The Hospital is the first in Malaysia to receive full accreditation status by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) for the 6th consecutive 4-year term 2016-2020.
- Besides, it is a Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited Hospital with quality healthcare covering 350 standards from surgical, hygiene, and anaesthesia procedures to medical staff and nurses.
- It is also certified by SIRIM QAS International for ISO 18001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 9001:2007.
- It was awarded "Baby-Friendly Hospital" (BFH) in 2006 by the Ministry of Health.
- The Lloyd's Quality Assurance Ltd for food safety has awarded the Hospital the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification.
- Moreover, in 2018 it received Planetree Gold certification from Planetree International for excellence in person-centred care making it one of the first hospitals in South East Asia to receive such honour.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Doctors for Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in Malaysia
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. K.K. Iswaran is a reputed and experienced Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in his field.
- He completed his MBBS from the University of Mysore, India, and Clinical Fellowship in Reproduction Medicine, Ronald O Perelman and Claudia Cohen Centre.
- He also completed a Diploma in Obstetrics and Women’s Health (DOWH) from Ireland
- The doctor is an active member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRCOG) and a Member of the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Malaysia (OGSM).
- He is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English.
- He aims to provide the best treatment to every patient, and that's why he has an outstanding patient record.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 54 years of experience
- Dr. Wong Wai Ping is a very senior and an experienced Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with +54 years of experience.
- After completing MBBS in 1967 from the University of Singapore he did a fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 1971 and then did another fellowship in London in 1985. In between, he earned the membership of the Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologists, UK.
- Dr. Ping is a specialist of women's reproductive and sexual health, who manages and performs complex and hig-risk deliveries, treats expecting mothers with hig blood pressure and also addresses conditions of PCOS/PCOD, endometriosis, heavy & irregular periods and menopause.
- He also counsels for issues of sexual and reproductive health, fertility, recurring miscarriages, birth control, and hormonal disorders.
- Dr. Ping has co-authored a few research papers for leading medical journals.
Gynaecologist and ObstetricianConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Tan Ay Eeng works as an Obstetrics and Gynaecologist in Malaysia.
- She has been practicing for +25 years in the medical field.
- She handles Antenatal ultrasounds, Deliveries (vaginal & cesarean section), Laparoscopic Surgery, Pap Smear, Fibroids & Cysts surgery, and Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- She is a member of the Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Malaysia, the Malaysian Menopause Society, and the Malaysian Medical Association.
- Dr. Tan Ay Eeng has completed a Master's in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (UKM) and Fellowship in Gynaecologic Endoscopy (Australia)
- She is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Hysteroscopic Polypectomy
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Hysteroscopic Polypectomy in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- Turkey, USD 1440 to USD 2160, approximately 59% lower than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 32% lower than Malaysia
- India, USD 1760 to USD 2640, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia