Hypospadias Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Hypospadias?
Hypospadia is a congenital defect in which the opening of the urethra is on the underside of the penis instead of at the tip.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Some forms of hypospadia can be corrected in one surgery while some require multiple surgeries.Treatment usually involves surgery to reposition the urethral opening and, if necessary, straighten the shaft of the penis. Surgery is usually done between the ages of 6 and 12 months.When the urethral opening is near the base of the penis, the surgeon may need to use tissue grafts to reconstruct the urinary channel in the proper position, correcting the hypospadias.
In most cases, surgery is highly successful. Most of the time the penis looks normal after surgery, and boys have normal urination and reproduction.Full healing will take up to 6 weeks.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hypospadias Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Hypospadias Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital in Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality family hospital that aims to provide healthcare service with hospitality at its core with personalised attention at key points.
- It has 25 Specialities with 8 Centres of Excellence including Maternal Education Classes, Nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, Exercise during pregnancy, Birth planning, Postnatal support, Lactation support, Mental Health Support, and Birth Companion Services - Doula.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is equipped to serve foreign patients in assisting them before, during, and after the patient's visit.
- It furnished with ultra-modern facilities like fully equipped OT, Neonatal ICU, Radiology Services, MRI, Dental Services, Ambulance, Day Care Ward, and VIP and VVIP Rooms.
- With its avant-garde medical equipment, patient-friendly interiors, and hand-picked personnel, it envisions a pro-active partnership between a healthcare professional and patient, with the emphasis on taking a holistic and long term view on the patient's health.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited.
- It accepts insurances like MetLife, Whealth International, NAS, MSH International, Daman, Aafiya etc.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and is one of the leading fertility service providers in the world.
- Being a multi-speciality hospital it aims to provide the best healthcare facility and services to the people of Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- It has 52 specialities including Orthopaedic, Spine and Joint Surgery, Advance & Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ayurveda, Podiatry, Lactation Services, Speech Therapy etc.
- The Hospital has a well-equipped laboratory and state of the art equipment.
- The hospital serves as the referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in Dubai and surrounding areas.
- The in-house pharmacy is open 24 hours every day of the week and Specialist doctors are available for consultation and treatment round-the-clock.
- NMC Healthcare has won several awards and recognitions such as Gold Stevie Award 2016, Superbrands 2016-2017, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017 to name a few.
- It has an International patients Centre that is a dedicated team of internationally trained and certified medical experts, assisted by trained nurses and paramedics who are known for their high-standard and quality care.
- It has tie-ups with international health insurances such as Allianz, Henner, Inter mutuelles Assistance, Deutsche Assistance etc.
- It is a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- It is accredited by JCI and the Asian Society of Hernia Surgery.
Doctors for Hypospadias Treatment in United Arab Emirates
UrologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- An experienced Urologist with more than 20 years of expertise, Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- He treats Stress Incontinence in Women, Laser Prostatectomy, Minimally Invasive Urology i.e., Endourology / Laparoscopic Urology, Renal Transplantation, Uro Oncology, Urodynamics, and Infertility.
- He is a member of the Emirates Urological Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India with an MBBS and MS.
- He obtained his MCh from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- He holds multiple fellowships in minimally invasive surgery and Urology, from India and abroad.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh is a leading Urologist with more than 15 years of experience.
- His key area of interests are Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Ureteroscopic Stone Surgery, Transurethral Resection of Prostate, Reconstructive Urology: Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Andrology and Neurourology, managing critical and emergency operations.
- He is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh graduated from Mysore Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2000) and MS (2005).
- He obtained his MRCS from Edinburgh, UK in 2006.
- He acquired MCh (2008) from Mumbai University, India.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Manish Bhansali has been a skilful Urologist for more than 15 years.
- His interest lies in Endoscopic, Stone surgery, Prostate surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Andrology, Female urology and managing Urological emergencies.
- He is a member of the Urological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Manish Bhansali graduated from MGM Medical College, Indore, India with an MBBS (2000).
- He obtained his MS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India.
- He acquired DNB from Institute of Urology, Pune, India
Hypospadias Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals