Hipec Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Hipec in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|HIPEC||Rs.222000 to Rs.296000|
Are you planning Hipec in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hipec in IndiaFilter
Showing 127 Hospitals and doctors for Hipec in India
Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
A special well-equipped team for breast care is available which is highly experienced in treating conditions like breast cancer, fibroadenoma, fibrocystic breast, intraductal carcinoma etc.
The hospital has been doing complex surgeries for oral, head and neck cancers with 100% success rate such microvascular surgery, skull base surgeries, and organ preservation surgeries.
The global hospital is considered as the best hospital in India as it provides surgical treatment for all types of cancer.
The radiation department is also well-equipped with advanced technologies such as Rapid ARC, stereotactic body radiotherapy for cranial and extra-cranial sites, 3D conformal radiotherapy, IGRT, IMRT, Hybrid VMAT for bilateral breast cancer
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
BLK Cancer Centre in Delhi is amongst the first to offer HIPEC (Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy) Technology in India.
It was Asia’s first and world’s seventh hospital to introduce Cyber-knife VSI.
Besides Cyber-knife, the hospital also provides other modern technologies, such as Trilogy Tx Linear Accelerator, IGRT, IMRT, 3D CRT, and high dose rate brachytherapy.
One of the best oncologists, Dr. Sandeep Mehta has been working with BLK hospital, who expertise in head and neck oncology.
For treatment of breast cancer, there are modern techniques like Single Dose Intra-operative Radiation Therapy and 3D conformal partial breast irradiation, which can minimize the duration of radiation treatment.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
The hospital is amongst top cancer hospital in india and recognized as “a designated center for integrated oncology and palliative care” by the European Society of medical oncology.
There is a distinct provision for Daycare chemotherapy unit as a part of which the patients can go home the same day of the treatment.
Cutting-edge technologies like minimal access surgery, robotic surgeries, Trilogy for radiotherapy, Edge ™ and Novalis ™ for radiosurgery are used routinely used.
A well-equipped comprehensive breast care unit is available, which has highly qualified experts to guide the patient for the best treatment plan related to the breast issues.
This is one of the topmost hospitals in India with the biggest Stem cell transplant unit in Western India.
Dr. Santanu Sen is the pediatric oncologist working with Kokilaben hospital. He is in charge of the pediatric stem cell treatment.
He has performed a stem cell transplant procedure on the youngest child in India.
Doctors for Hipec in India
Surgical OncologistSenior Consultant, 40 years of experience
- Dr. Ramesh Sarin is one of the highly-experienced Surgical Oncologists with an experience of nearly 40+ years.
- She is the Founding Member of the Indian Society of Oncology (ISO), the only platform in India for Oncology Meetings.
- She is also a member of the Association of Surgeons of India, Endocrine Society of India, Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists, and Indian Society of Clinical Oncology – Honorary Joint Secretary.
- She specializes in breast cancer and breast diseases and has a keen interest in sentinel node biopsy, all kinds of breast reconstructive surgeries, and surgical management.
- She has been the Guest Speaker on Teaching Methods in Life Sciences organized by the University in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Dr. Sarin received a Gold Medal award at the 33rd Annual Meeting of Surgeons in India in 1982, for the best article.
- She is extensively involved in research on Oncology and has published several papers in India and abroad.
Cost of consultation for Hipec with Dr. Ramesh Sarin starts from INR 2000.
Surgical OncologistConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr Yogesh Kulkarni is one of the most famed Onco – surgeon in the field of Gynaecological Oncosurgery.
- He has a thriving experience of 16+ years & has performed over 1000 complex Gynaecological Cancer surgeries till date.
- Dr Kulkarni has done his MBBS, MD & DNB from the renowned institutes. Following which he did his fellowship in Gynaecological Oncology from the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital.
- He has done over 140 successful robotic surgeries for Endometrial and Cervical cancers.
- Dr Yogesh Kulkarni has performed the first Reported Fertility Sparing Surgery (Radical Trachelectomy) for cervical Carcinoma in India on a 4 yr. old girl diagnosed with clear cell carcinoma of cervix.
- Dr Kulkarni has appeared in appeared in various noteworthy news media like Times of India,Indian Express.
- He is an active member of International Gynaecological Cancer Society, European society of Gynaecological Oncology, Association of Gynaecological Oncologist of India, Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological society, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecologic Societies of India.
- Dr Kulkarni has his expertise in Gynaecologic Oncology, Robotic Gynae Oncosurgery.
Cost of consultation for Hipec with Dr Yogesh Kulkarni starts from INR 3000.
Surgical OncologistDirector, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Kapil Kumar is among the best Surgical Oncologists with 28+ years of experience.
- He has worked at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre Delhi as Sr. Consultant, as Honorary Senior Consultant - Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
- Specializes in Breast cancer and oncoplastic surgery, Upper G.I. Onco surgery, Pancreatic Biliary Surgery, and Thoracic surgery including Esophagus cancer, Lung cancers, and Mediastinal tumors.
- Membership of renowned organizations: Life Member, Indian Society of Oncology (I.S.O.), International Society of Diseases of Esophagus (I.S.D.E.), Delhi Medical Association (D.M.A.)
- He aims to provide the best medical treatment and that's why many patients recommend him.
Cost of consultation for Hipec with Dr. Kapil Kumar starts from INR 1200.
Before Hipec - Most Frequently Asked Questions
HIPEC is an innovative procedure which is used for cancer treatments which have been spread to surface of abdominal cavity like colon cancer, gastric cancer, ovarian cancer, appendiceal cancer and peritoneal mesothelioma.
As HIPEC can be directly targeted at the tumors high concentration of chemotherapy is delivered in your abdomen, it can be effectively and safely done than standard chemotherapy which is intravenously done. The chemotherapy solution is able to penetrate the affected tissue for destroying the microscopic cancer cell in a better way. HIPEC when used along with surgical tumor has improved the outcome when compared with chemotherapy or surgery.
HIPEC delivers a higher dose of chemotherapy to directly kills your cancer cells in abdomen, traditional chemotherapy is given intravenously and is circulated in your bloodstream. Higher dose of chemotherapy is needed for killing cancer cells in a single treatment. HIPEC has also few side effects as compares to traditional chemotherapy because little chemotherapy gets absorbed in your blood stream.
It depends on your tumor type, your cancer stage and how quickly it is growing as well as the overall medical condition. You should consult with your doctor whether you are a candidate for this procedure or not. Doctor will carefully check your tumor and then tell what type of tumor you gave got and give you the treatment options. Tumor histology is checked to determine whether this procedure is appropriate for you or not.
You should not drink or eat anything before the procedure. You can do gargles or rinse your mouth but you can’t swallow. Don’t consume tobacco or cigarettes.
HIPEC is used for treating abdominal cancer such as appendix or colorectal cancer as well as cancer of abdomen lining which causes difficulty in breathing.
During the Hipec - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Usually the procedure lasts for six to nine hours but in some cases the time duration may also exceed. Once the cancer is removed from your abdomen HIPEC is started.
Your tumor will be removed surgically by giving you general anaesthesia, it may last between six to nine hours or may even take longer time.Chemotherapy is heated to 107 degree Fahrenheit and then it is circulated throughout your abdomen. Special precautions are taken to keep your body temperature safe during the procedure, it is known as hot chemotherapy which lasts for about 90 minutes.
Second round is usually not necessary, only if mesothelioma resurrence occurs within 18 hours after surgery then only second round is needed.
After Hipec - Most Frequently Asked Questions
After HIPEC patient is told to remain in hospital for about seven to ten days. In that time your digestive system will be recovered from the intense dose of chemotherapy. You will be provided your nutrition with IV tube. There is minimum exposure of chemotherapy which means its side effect such as hair loss, mouth sores can be avoided.
You may feel fatigued for about 2 to 3 hours after surgery. It is important for you to take rest during this period and to keep your body in minimum state of movement you should move around and remain active.
Pain, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation, Bloating, Weight loss, Difficulty sleeping are some of the side effects usually seen after HIPEC
The recovery after HIPEC usually takes three months and it takes around eight to ten hours to complete.
It is safe not only when it is compared to other procedures but it has less morbidity.
You will have dry mouth after surgery, after 3 to 4 days of the surgery you have to start with your liquid diet.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals