Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, also known as Heart Bypass Surgery, is a surgical procedure to restore normal blood flow to an obstructed coronary artery.
The procedure aims to bypass narrowings in heart arteries by using arteries or veins taken from other parts of the body, thereby restoring adequate blood flow to the ischemic (lack of blood) heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During the CABG procedure, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected or grafted to the blocked coronary artery. The grafted artery or vein bypasses the blocked portion of the coronary artery.
This Surgery creates a new passage, and oxygen-rich blood goes around the blockage to the heart muscle.
Who is the Right Doctor for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
The right doctor to consult for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 82-94%.
Some possible complications include -
- Blood Clot Formation
The cost of a Heart Bypass includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [blood tests, a chest X-ray, Angiography, an echocardiogram (ECG) and electrocardiogram (EKG)]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anticoagulant, antihypertensive, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: Patients undergoing heart bypass surgery should pay special attention to their diet and avoid stress.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as wound infection, the prolonged requirement for mechanical ventilation, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Prolonged hospital stay
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 23 Hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab Emirates
Life Care Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LifeCare is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- It is a 200 bedded Hospital and offers a different category of rooms depending on patient requirements such as Regular suites, VIP rooms, Private single rooms, Semi-Private Rooms, and Isolation Rooms.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital providing the best and quality healthcare services to people in Abu Dhabi and its surrounding areas.
- It is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and world-famous as a leading fertility service providers.
- With more than 32 specialities, this Hospital is also known for its Advanced Cancer Care and Weight loss programme.
- Its high standard quality and excellent patient service are accredited by the JCI. It is also accredited by the World Endoscopy Organisation (WEO), and the Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS).
- It has tie-ups with national and international insurance companies like the International SOS, Allianz insurance, Cigna etc to ensure easy and efficient billing services to patients.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience and Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism.
- It is declared a COVID-19 free Hospital by the local authorities also ensuring to maintain all COVID care protocols at the same time.
- It has a dedicated international patient team that ensures smooth assistance from the moment of registration to post-operation follow-up.
Doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr. Radwan Elhussein is an expert Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon, having experience of more than 22 years.
- He has a special interest in performing procedures like Minimal invasive thoracic surgery, Surgery of chest – lungs – mediastinum VATS, Tumor/Ca lung surgery, Chest wall and trauma surgery, Mediastinal surgery and thymus surgery, Vascular and endovascular surgery, and Phlebology/venous surgery and sclerosing.
- Being an expert in Cardiac Surgery, he had also successfully treated Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Radial Approach Angiography, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Invasive Cardiac, Cardiac Pacing, Pediatric cardiac surgery, Aorta, etc.
- After completing his MBBS and MD from the University Aix Marseille, he also did MS from the French College.
- Dr. Radwan has numerous research papers to his credit. He has also attended conferences, seminars, and lectures where he got an opportunity to present his scientific works.
- He is proficient in speaking English, French, and Arabic.
Cardiac SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar is among the most experienced and skilled Cardiac Surgeons with a vast practice of +38 years.
- He holds professional memberships of the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Maharashtra Medical Council among a few others.
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar did his MBBS in 1988 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, followed by MS in 1991 from Army Hospital, New Delhi. In 1998, he earned a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and then the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada.
- He has the reputation of performing +7,000 successful cardiothoracic surgeries including +1,000 cardiac redo surgeries.
- Dr. Nambiar is the innovator of the Nambiar Technique of Coronary Bypass.
- He is an expert in MIS heart bypass, paediatric cardiac surgery, congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, MIDCAB surgery and coronary angioplasty.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra is a recognised Cardiac Surgeon with over 20 years of expertise.
- He introduced the first unit of Robotic-Assisted Cardiac Surgery (using the Da Vinci system) in the UAE.
- His interest lies in conventional CABG, Endoscopic MIDCAB, minimal invasive MIDCAB Robotic-Assisted (Da Vinci System), and minimally invasive mitral and aortic valve repair and replacement.
- He is a member of the Polish Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery, the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra completed a Doctor of Medicine Diploma in 1993 from the University of Silesia Katowice, Poland.
- He was awarded a General Surgery degree in 1997 and another degree in cardiac surgery in 2003.
- He obtained a PhD degree (2011) in cardiac surgery in Poland.
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra did the General Surgery Specialisation Exam (1998) & Cardiac Surgery Specialisation Exam (2003) in Poland.
Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals