Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, also known as Heart Bypass Surgery, is a surgical procedure to restore normal blood flow to an obstructed coronary artery.
The procedure aims to bypass narrowings in heart arteries by using arteries or veins taken from other parts of the body, thereby restoring adequate blood flow to the ischemic (lack of blood) heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During the CABG procedure, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected or grafted to the blocked coronary artery. The grafted artery or vein bypasses the blocked portion of the coronary artery.
This Surgery creates a new passage, and oxygen-rich blood goes around the blockage to the heart muscle.
Who is the Right Doctor for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
The right doctor to consult for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 82-94%.
Some possible complications include -
- Blood Clot Formation
The cost of a Heart Bypass includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [blood tests, a chest X-ray, Angiography, an echocardiogram (ECG) and electrocardiogram (EKG)]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anticoagulant, antihypertensive, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: Patients undergoing heart bypass surgery should pay special attention to their diet and avoid stress.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as wound infection, the prolonged requirement for mechanical ventilation, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Prolonged hospital stay
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Top hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 23 Hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab Emirates
- The Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi was established by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multispeciality hospital dealing with various departments like cardiology, ophthalmology, Paediatrics, ENT, Gynaecological, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology etc.
- It provides 7-star hospitality with aesthetically designed interiors, an ambiance full of comfort to enhance the healing process, Also has a 64 seater dining restaurant and an open courtyard coffee shop caters to every palate.
- The hospital comprises of Lavish Royal Suites of 6,000 sq. ft. each and Luxurious Presidential Suites of 3,000 sq. ft. each. There are 126 patient rooms along with 180 beds.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as Angioplasty, Stenting, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion, Pacemaker Insertions, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 2004, by the Zulekha Healthcare Group.
- The hospital is a leading centre for inpatient and outpatient treatments in Dubai and has received many awards and honours for delivering excellent healthcare services, for excellence in business and the best sustainable hospital in the UAE among others.
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai has +30 departments right from the basic, emergency and labour services, to advanced specialities such as, neurosurgery and oncology among others.
- With a rich legacy of delivering excellent healthcare for over 50 years, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is in tune with the times and offers telemedicine option, online translation services, flight booking and airport pick-and-drop.
- As regards infrastructure, the healthcare facility has a capacity of +140 beds and advanced diagnostic centres, advanced radiology and laboratory services, state-of-the-art modular OTs, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a dialysis unit.
- The medical team of surgeons, doctors and the medical staff at Zulekha Hospital, Dubai are highly trained and offer compassionate care. The +30 medical professionals offer treatments for a wide spectrum of specialities, some of which are cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, reproductive medicine and nephrology among several other specialities.
- At Zulekha Hospital, Dubai one can opt for health, maternity, vaccination and plastic surgery packages.
- The hospital also offers Home Care Services, whereby one can call for a doctor, nurse, tests and diagnostics at home. The service also includes medication management at home, Covid-19 testing, medical equipment at home, vaccinations, psychology and speech therapy at home.
- The hospital premises are huge, well-done and clean. The patient wards are decent and comfortable.
- Thumbay Hospital is the first JCI accredited private hospital in Ajman and one of the leading private hospitals in the UAE.
- It has been the first choice of hospital destination for over 175 nationalities by providing world-class medical care at an affordable cost.
- According to the Thumbay Hospital, Ajman- KPI Statistics 2018, 93.13% of patients wish to revisit Thumbay Hospital Ajman for their future healthcare needs while 93% would recommend it to their friends & family.
- The Hospital is part of a network of academic hospitals based in the UAE and is a constituent teaching hospital of GMU, (the Gulf Medical University) Academic Health System.
- It has 21 Departments and various Health packages including those specifically for women.
- It was considered the “Best Medical Tourism Hospital in the Middle East” by the New Economy, UK.
- It also won a Silver Award at the prestigious Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Awards 2018
- The Hospital provides Telehealth/Video Consultation to patients.
Doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr. Radwan Elhussein is an expert Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon, having experience of more than 22 years.
- He has a special interest in performing procedures like Minimal invasive thoracic surgery, Surgery of chest – lungs – mediastinum VATS, Tumor/Ca lung surgery, Chest wall and trauma surgery, Mediastinal surgery and thymus surgery, Vascular and endovascular surgery, and Phlebology/venous surgery and sclerosing.
- Being an expert in Cardiac Surgery, he had also successfully treated Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Radial Approach Angiography, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Invasive Cardiac, Cardiac Pacing, Pediatric cardiac surgery, Aorta, etc.
- After completing his MBBS and MD from the University Aix Marseille, he also did MS from the French College.
- Dr. Radwan has numerous research papers to his credit. He has also attended conferences, seminars, and lectures where he got an opportunity to present his scientific works.
- He is proficient in speaking English, French, and Arabic.
Cardiac SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar is among the most experienced and skilled Cardiac Surgeons with a vast practice of +38 years.
- He holds professional memberships of the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Maharashtra Medical Council among a few others.
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar did his MBBS in 1988 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, followed by MS in 1991 from Army Hospital, New Delhi. In 1998, he earned a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and then the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada.
- He has the reputation of performing +7,000 successful cardiothoracic surgeries including +1,000 cardiac redo surgeries.
- Dr. Nambiar is the innovator of the Nambiar Technique of Coronary Bypass.
- He is an expert in MIS heart bypass, paediatric cardiac surgery, congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, MIDCAB surgery and coronary angioplasty.
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra is a recognised Cardiac Surgeon with over 20 years of expertise.
- He introduced the first unit of Robotic-Assisted Cardiac Surgery (using the Da Vinci system) in the UAE.
- His interest lies in conventional CABG, Endoscopic MIDCAB, minimal invasive MIDCAB Robotic-Assisted (Da Vinci System), and minimally invasive mitral and aortic valve repair and replacement.
- He is a member of the Polish Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery, the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra completed a Doctor of Medicine Diploma in 1993 from the University of Silesia Katowice, Poland.
- He was awarded a General Surgery degree in 1997 and another degree in cardiac surgery in 2003.
- He obtained a PhD degree (2011) in cardiac surgery in Poland.
- Dr Rafik Abu Samra did the General Surgery Specialisation Exam (1998) & Cardiac Surgery Specialisation Exam (2003) in Poland.
Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals