Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost In TunisiaChat
What is Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery, also known as Heart Bypass Surgery, is a surgical procedure to restore normal blood flow to an obstructed coronary artery.
The procedure aims to bypass narrowings in heart arteries by using arteries or veins taken from other parts of the body, thereby restoring adequate blood flow to the ischemic (lack of blood) heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During the CABG procedure, a healthy artery or vein from the body is connected or grafted to the blocked coronary artery. The grafted artery or vein bypasses the blocked portion of the coronary artery.
This Surgery creates a new passage, and oxygen-rich blood goes around the blockage to the heart muscle.
Who is the Right Doctor for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg?
The right doctor to consult for Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate is usually high and varies between 82-94%.
Some possible complications include -
- Blood Clot Formation
The cost of a Heart Bypass includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [blood tests, a chest X-ray, Angiography, an echocardiogram (ECG) and electrocardiogram (EKG)]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anticoagulant, antihypertensive, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Note: Patients undergoing heart bypass surgery should pay special attention to their diet and avoid stress.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as wound infection, the prolonged requirement for mechanical ventilation, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Prolonged hospital stay
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Top hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in TunisiaFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg in Tunisia
- The Ennasr Clinic, Ariana is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Tunisia and was founded in 2008, making it one of the most modern institutions.
- It is the first in Tunisia, and in the Maghreb, to have a centralized unit for the preparation of chemotherapy drugs.
- The hospital specializes in diagnosing complex diseases and medical conditions and treating them accordingly with autonomous exploration and care services for medical and surgical specialties.
- Since its conception, the clinic had one of the most effective technical facilities in Africa including 2 ELEKTA linear accelerators (1 Versa HD and 1 Infinity).
- Moreover, in 2019, the Ennasr clinic launched its second ELEKTA accelerator type Infinity with all the modern options available, which makes it the last generation machine.
- The hospital has a dedicated pharmacy with computerized management that is well-equipped with software to track the calculation of doses and traceability of medicines used in the hospital.
- The Ennasr clinic has a separate technical facility and state-of-the-art equipment that meet all surgical and medical requirements.
- Established in 2007, the La Clinique Mediterraneenne, Tunis is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Tunisia.
- The hospital specializes in the entire health structure in terms of services and high-end technology including Orthopedic Surgery, Radiology, Cosmetic surgery, General surgery, 24-hour emergency service, Outpatient surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics, and many more.
- The clinic is well-equipped with the latest treatment options and comprises fully-trained doctors and nearly 300 nurses with extensive experience.
- With 15 in-house operating blocks and 23 care stations, the clinic provides modern, stress-free treatment in accordance with the medical standards used all over the world.
- The clinic provides comfortable and bright single rooms with private bathrooms along with French TV channels and free and unlimited wifi.
- Moreover, La Clinique Mediterraneenne also offers package programs such as accommodation, transfers, and touristic vacationing in Tunis.
- The medical team is French-speaking but is also specifically trained to assist foreign patients and guarantee quality care.
- The Pasteur Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic located at the Urban Center North in Tunis next to the Pasteur Medical Center.
- Established in the year 2015, the clinic provides the latest technology treatments by following the most modern developments in the world.
- The clinic admits all the patients in a personalized approach in order to connect them to the care units and/or exploration centers concerned as quickly as possible and in the best way possible.
- The endoscopy service available at the clinic includes a modern technical platform, which ensures smooth daily activities and access to hemorrhagic, infectious, cancerological, and ischemic endoscopic emergencies.
- For all emergencies, there are 3 consultation boxes, a sorting area that can fit 4 patients, and an echo-charging room wherein serious patients can be investigated and primary care can be given before being referred to other suitable units.
- Furthermore, a team of dedicated emergency doctors ensures a continuous presence 24 hours a day, and the hospital is well-equipped with an independent entrance and the necessary space.
- The operating room complies with European standards in order to guarantee the safety and quality of the operating procedures.
- With more than 15 million procedures already performed worldwide, the ophthalmological center is also furnished with the Femto-LASIK AMO platform with cutting edge innovation.
- All the hospital rooms of the clinic can be selected based on individual, Comfort, Suite, or VIP basis.
Heart Bypass Surgery Cabg Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals