Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant Cost In ChennaiChat
What is Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant?
Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant is a surgical procedure in which either a half/fully HLA matched donor or sibling donates healthy blood cells to replace the diseased ones.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant, the surgical process takes place after the chemotherapy session is done. The process is quite similar to blood transfusion in which healthy blood cells from a donor are delivered into the bloodstream.
Who is the Right Doctor for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant?
Altogether, Hematologists perform Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant differs in accordance with the type of donor which is 70-90 percent in case of a matched sibling donor and 36 to 65 percent with unrelated donors.
Thyroid, fatigue, numbness, bone pain, increased risk of cancers are some of the possible long term side-effects associated with Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant.
Top hospitals and doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in ChennaiFilter
Showing 12 Hospitals and doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
- The unit of Hematology in the hospital routinely performs all kinds of procedures such as anemia, thalassemia, haemophilia, general blood clots, bleeding disorders, blood cancer etc.
- The hospital also performs procedures such as blood gas treatment, sugar & oxygen analysis, emergency management, ascites & pleural tapping, state-of-the-art critical care facilities, early diagnosis & preventive treatment.
- The department has a huge team that includes highly trained specialists, nurse clinicians, physical and occupational therapists who are highly skilled.
- Dr. A Karthikeyan is one of the hematologists, working with the hospital for several years.
- He has an extensive experience of as many as 28 years in the feild.
- Established in 1999, MIOT (Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology) International is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABL and NABH.
- It is the first hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- Started as a center for orthopedics, it has now become multi-specialty dealing with neurosurgery, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular care, nephrology, oncology, knee replacement, hip-replacement surgery, plastic surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, and more.
- Spread across 14-acres, the hospital has bagged many awards, including Niryat Shree Gold Award in 2002 and 2009; FIEO Niryat Shree Bronze Trophy 2008; FIEO Southern Region Export Excellence Award 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 – 2016.
- The hospital also won Best Multispecialty Hospital in Chennai, Best Hospital for Orthopedics, Best Hospital for Gastro and Gastro surgery and Best Hospital for Nephrology by Times of India.
- In 2013, MIOT Institute of Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and BMT performed the first T- Replete Haplo Identical Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
- The emergency liver transplant saves a rapidly deteriorating 26-year-old mother with Jaundice and damaged liver.
Doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Chennai
HematologistConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Chezhian Subash is one of the top Hematologists with experience of more than 23 years.
- He is proficient in offering treatment for Haematological Oncology, Myelomas and Lymphoma and carries out Bone Marrow Transplantation- Alternate Donor Transplant and Mismatched Transplants.
- He is also renowned for offering treatment for General Haematology, Laboratory Haematology, and dealing Haemato-pathology and Transfusion Medicine.
- He is the recipient of several awards that include: Dr. K.C. Paul Prize for proficiency in Clinical Medicine in 1994 and Maharaja of Cochin prize for proficiency in Physiology in 1991.
- The doctor is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer for Hull York Medical School.
- Besides, he has taught many House Officers and Senior House Officers along with many undergraduate students.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations such as the Royal College of Pathologists, Royal College of Physicians of London, and the British Society for Haematology.
Cost of consultation for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant with Dr. Chezhian Subash starts from INR 800.
HematologistConsultant, 21 years of experience
- Dr. Srikanth M is among the top Hematologists with experience of more than 21 years.
- He has completed MBBS, MD, Diploma and FRC. Plus, he has done Fellowship from Royal Marsden Hospital, UK.
- His special interests include Lymphomas, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, and Chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- He is a member of American Society of Hematology, Royal College of Pathologist, British Society of Hematology, European Society of Hematology and Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr. Srikanth has written many research papers for national and international journals.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Prabu P is one of the leading Hematologists with 14+ years of experience.
- He has completed MBBS from JIPMER, MD from JIPMER and Fellowship in hematology from Royal College of Pathology, London.
- He is a member of Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Royal College of Physician of UK.
- Some of the services provided by a doctor are Thalassaemia, Haemophilia, etc.
- He speaks English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Bengali.
Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant cost in different cities in India?
The price for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.562770 to Rs.880230
- Gurgaon: Rs.577200 to Rs.865800
- Noida: Rs.541125 to Rs.901875
- Chennai: Rs.577200 to Rs.829725
- Mumbai: Rs.591630 to Rs.880230
- Bangalore: Rs.562770 to Rs.851370
- Kolkata: Rs.541125 to Rs.815295
- Jaipur: Rs.505050 to Rs.808080
- Mohali: Rs.519480 to Rs.1226550
- Ahmedabad: Rs.483405 to Rs.800865
- Hyderabad: Rs.555555 to Rs.844155
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Hematologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant
More searches related to Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant
What is the price of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 52000 to USD 78000, approximately 333% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 44000 to USD 66000, approximately 267% higher than India
- Germany, USD 144000 to USD 216000, approximately 1100% higher than India
- Israel, USD 152000 to USD 228000, approximately 1167% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 320000 to USD 480000, approximately 2567% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 24000 to USD 36000, approximately 100% higher than India