Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant Cost In GermanyChat
What is Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant?
Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant is a surgical procedure in which either a half/fully HLA matched donor or sibling donates healthy blood cells to replace the diseased ones.
How is the Procedure Performed?
In Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant, the surgical process takes place after the chemotherapy session is done. The process is quite similar to blood transfusion in which healthy blood cells from a donor are delivered into the bloodstream.
Who is the Right Doctor for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant?
Altogether, Hematologists perform Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant differs in accordance with the type of donor which is 70-90 percent in case of a matched sibling donor and 36 to 65 percent with unrelated donors.
Thyroid, fatigue, numbness, bone pain, increased risk of cancers are some of the possible long term side-effects associated with Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant.
Cost related to Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 162000 to USD 198000|
|Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 168300 to USD 205700|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||USD 193950 to USD 237050|
Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Germany
Helios Hospital, Berlin
- Located in the north of Berlin, Helios Hospital is a part of the HELIOS hospital group.
- The group caters more than 52,000 inpatients and over 144,000 outpatients every year.
- According to the Focus magazine ranking, the hospital was listed as the best German center in 2018.
- The clinic began as an oncology center in 1898 and now has more than 70 departments.
- It has a rich history that dates back over 100 years and has a status of maximum care with high success treatment rates.
- It is an academic hospital of the Charite Medical Complex, which is one of the best in Europe.
- Patients from around the world prefer this hospital due to the high standard of interdisciplinary medical treatment and patient care.
- There is a special foreign department which helps in all the queries of international patients.
- If required, the hospital provides special excursion programs through the capital city and the surrounding areas after treatment.
- The hospital is accredited with ISO 9001 International Standard Quality which guarantees quality medical services at Helios Group.
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
University Hospital Erlangen, Erlangen
- University Hospital Erlangen, Erlangen was established in the year 1815 and is located in the south of Germany and is considered a medical valley due to a large number of departments and centres.
- Its one of the best specialized clinics in the country and ranks 15 out of 1170 medical facilities, according to the magazine Focus.
- The hospital collaborates with various partners from economical, scientific, and medical equipment enterprises, which helps them to acquire international leadership in healthcare and state-of-the-art medical technology.
- The hospital has over 1,300 beds and more than 8,000 physicians and nurses offering utmost medical care.
- The neurosurgical department has 78 beds, 14 of which are in the intensive care unit.
- Moreover, the neurosurgery department has 4 modern operating rooms with the latest neuronavigation, high-precision microscopes, and 1.5 Tesla MRI to control the course of the operation.
- The oncology department constantly updates equipment and recently installed a new spiral imaging CT scanner in the Franconian Breast Department and a CT scanner to ensure high-quality images with a lower dose of radiation.
- Since 2011, specialists at hospital have been operating not only allogeneic (stem cells from a suitable donor) and autologous (own stem cells) transplants, but also cord blood transfusions.
Doctors for Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in Germany
Prof. Dr. Ernst Spath-Schwalbe
HematologistDirector, 35 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Ernst Spath-Schwalbe is a Hematologist-Oncologist with 35+ years in the field.
- He is a member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), German Society of Haematology and Oncology/Palliative Care Working Group (DGHO), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- He received his medical education at the University of Ulm, Germany in 1980, and was granted an academic title (MD) in 1987.
- He also has trained in internal medicine, medical oncology, and hematology at the University Hospital of Ulm, University Hospital of Lübeck, Germany from 1986 to 1996.
- He has a keen interest in all forms of chemotherapy, adjuvant, remission-inducing, and palliative, Radio-/chemotherapy, Antibody therapy & other new specific therapy forms, Cytokine therapy, etc.
- Prof. Ernst has taught at many reputed academic institutions to aspiring undergraduate students.
HematologistDirector, 42 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Antonio Pezzutto is a Hematologist in Berlin, Germany with a thriving experience of over 42+ years.
- He completed his graduation from the University of Padova Medical School, Padova, Italy in 1972 and laster did his specialty training from the University of Heidelberg in 1983.
- His areas of interest are management of leukemias and lymphoma, evaluation and management of bleeding disorders, blood clots, stem cell transplant (autologous, allogenic & umbilical cord blood transplant), etc.
- Being a keen academician, he has worked as a resident in prestigious institutions such as the University of Padova Medical School and the University of Heidelberg.
- He has won several national and international awards along with speaking at many conferences and gatherings about hematological disorders and cancer.
HematologistDirector, 29 years of experience
- Dr. Christian Scholz is a Hematologist-Oncologist with experience of over 29+ years in the field.
- He is a member of the American Society of Hematology (ASH), the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), and the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- He received his medical education at the Technical University Munich, Germany in 1992, and a Postdoctoral Fellowship at Harvard Medical School, Boston, the USA in 1993.
- His areas of interest are the treatment of leukemia and lymphoma, Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), Lung cancer, Metastatic breast cancer, Gastrointestinal cancer (e.g. colorectal cancer), Germ cell tumor, etc.
- Dr. Scholz has written many research papers for national and international journals.
Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Hematologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant
More searches related to Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Haplo Bone Marrow Transplant in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 92% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 52000 to USD 78000, approximately 64% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 44000 to USD 66000, approximately 69% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 152000 to USD 228000, approximately 6% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 320000 to USD 480000, approximately 122% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 24000 to USD 36000, approximately 83% lower than Germany